Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-06-21, 04:41   Link #121
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjatrix
Please post spoiler tags.
You MUST use spoiler tags when dealing with the episode until an actual credible sub appears. Also, manga spoilers are forbidden even inside spoiler tags, so do not post them in any circumstances. Spoilers outside spoiler tags, or any kind of manga spoilers even inside spoiler tags will result in the deletion of the post. Also, anyone who insists on spoiler and does not follow these rules will be banned. And there will be no exceptions.

So, no spoilers at all. ^^
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-21, 12:34   Link #122
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
Damn, that was close, I nearly read the whole last post of the previous site
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 06:27   Link #123
Liss-sama

Send a message via MSN to Liss-sama
hmm I came up with a question....how the heck can Orochimaru summon his snake bosses when he can't perform jutsu???

I know jiraya and naruto use hand seals to summon Frogs
Liss-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 06:36   Link #124
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liss-sama
hmm I came up with a question....how the heck can Orochimaru summon his snake bosses when he can't perform jutsu???

Kabuto did the hand seals but used Orochis chakra. Just like Naruto and Gamabunta did henge vs Gaara.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 06:39   Link #125
LuckyStrike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liss-sama

Kabuto used Oroch's blood and chakra apparently.
LuckyStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 07:40   Link #126
indo

3 days till we can see ep 89

yihaaa guess it will be explained then
indo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 10:21   Link #127
BonBon
Rabu-rabu-zura?

Okay, since the question got buried in a sea of vodka and similar shenanigans, I'll ask again

Does anyone know which is the correct translation for the title of Episode 89 in the preview? Is it 'curse' or 'ripple'?

-BonBon
BonBon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 10:42   Link #128
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonBon
Okay, since the question got buried in a sea of vodka and similar shenanigans, I'll ask again

Does anyone know which is the correct translation for the title of Episode 89 in the preview? Is it 'curse' or 'ripple'?

-BonBon
Sorry, I really don't know.

But the Naruto Q&A thread has helped me out with translations in the past
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 12:05   Link #129
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by P!ranha
Yeah, I think so, too :P

I really hope Naruto doesn't become like DBZ. It's okay for the characters to become stronger, that's the normal process of a shounen anime (or manga). But when there aren't any stronger enemies anymore, DBZ just invents another planet with lots of strong fighters.
Son-Goku never gets defeated, that's just boring. When his friends died, Son-Goku just gathers all the balls of the Dragon what-is-his-name-again and revives them. And if the dragon isn't good enough or dead.. Easy just get the other balls from the other planet. I mean.. come on, it's just too much.
Note: I'm not a DBZ fan, so I'm not very good informed and I may be wrong. I don't plan any offence against the DBZ-fanboys, I respect the anime, it's the grand-father of all the shounen anime

English isn't my "main" language either. Whenever I'm not sure about a word or a sentence I consult a dictionary. Your vocabulary will grow if you do the same. Reading threads will also improve your english, because you learn some expression which aren't in most dictionaries. Like the others said: Off-Topic is a expression consisting of two words: Off, which means... well.. off. Topic is that what we are talking about. In this case we talk (or write ?? ) about episode number 88 of Naruto, anything else is off-topic.
dragonball was ok, it did get out of hand, well that's cause it brought a lot of viewers >.< anyways, consisting of 2 words doesn't always necessarily combine definitions.. take "understand" for example, under, and stand, it definitely doesn't mean comprehend when taken 1 by 1 does it? =P

anyways, tsunade is pretty =P shizune is a baka though... always wanting to stay when tsunade felt something was wrong
xxjc1104xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 12:24   Link #130
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

To P!ranha

Your avatar shows what I was talking about. I can't understand what the heck does Naruto thought that gag....?

He is supposed to take his Rasengan training seriously, however, that was the most ludicrous and yet so silly, hilariously gag that he can thought up with.

Go! Ero-sennin, make me laugh like an idiot!

Last edited by Guido; 2004-06-22 at 13:54.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 13:09   Link #131
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Anyone knows the name of Orochimaru's snake bosses?
I mean, if we take look at Jiraiya's frog boss name, Gamabunta.
Its called
Spoiler:

But I think the Q&A thread should be used for these type of questions.

Reason: They cause off topic posts, Huh erm, just like this one
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots

Last edited by shinobi_shay; 2004-06-22 at 13:42.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 13:35   Link #132
DJ*

Wow, these episode discussion threads never change. Still packed to the hilt with unmarked spoilers.
Old 2004-06-22, 16:55   Link #133
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjc1104xx
dragonball was ok, it did get out of hand, well that's cause it brought a lot of viewers >.< anyways, consisting of 2 words doesn't always necessarily combine definitions.. take "understand" for example, under, and stand, it definitely doesn't mean comprehend when taken 1 by 1 does it? =P
Yeah, the "Balls of the Dragon" was a joke But it just came in my mind to write it a little different :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
To P!ranha

Your avatar shows what I was talking about. I can't understand what the heck does Naruto thought that gag....?

He is supposed to take his Rasengan training seriously, however, that was the most ludicrous and yet so silly, hilariously gag that he can thought up with.

Go! Ero-sennin, make me laugh like an idiot!
Yeah, it was a little bit unexpected, but I just loved this scene and it made me laugh like Naruto
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-22, 22:21   Link #134
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
Quote:
Originally Posted by P!ranha
Yeah, the "Balls of the Dragon" was a joke But it just came in my mind to write it a little different :P

Yeah, it was a little bit unexpected, but I just loved this scene and it made me laugh like Naruto
2 balls to each *er hem* so the dragon has 4 of those??? lol

i want to know what shizune is so dumb when tsunade clearly said theres something wrong, and that they needed to leave quickly. shizune was being dumb and saying "wow ur winning!!" and saying "lets visit the castle" -_-;; dumb shizune
xxjc1104xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-06-28, 22:21   Link #135
gnastikak

does anyone know the name of the song that's played about 1/4- 1/3 of the way into the episode? when jiraiya's walking around showing a picture of tsunade, naruto's training 2nd stage, and orochimaru is walking thru the forest towards tsunade?

i really want that song. so serene and dramatic
gnastikak is offline   Reply With Quote