AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-02-10, 19:03   Link #221
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

I think for now anything Kubo says should be taken with a grain of salt.
Old 2010-02-10, 19:05   Link #222
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Aizen uses Kawarimi no Jutsu.
It's super Effective!
Hinamori dies.
Hitsugaya cries.
Old 2010-02-10, 19:17   Link #223
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
the only bad thing about the chapter is that Ichigo forgot how to use his tongue, but oh well, I will just assume Aizen switched so fast and surprisingly with Hinamori that Ichigo wasn't able to react in time and he has been in shock for a moment
I guess he was confused but yeh he shoulda questioned why there was gang-violence going on against hinamori
Old 2010-02-10, 19:23   Link #224
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
I love how they spend one chapter hyping up Aizen without illusions, and now Kubo does the opposite. SIGHS.
Old 2010-02-10, 19:32   Link #225
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Awesome, funny chapter. Hitsugaya's face was priceless after he realized he stabbed Hinamori. Aizen is officially a master troll and he must also really hate Hinamori and Hitsugaya, can't blame him since they are really annoying.

I'm here hoping that Hinamori dies, and bring on Unohana Vs. Aizen that should be entertaining.
Old 2010-02-10, 19:43   Link #226
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

One thing I hope for are longer chapters. An extra couple of pages make a really big difference.
Old 2010-02-10, 19:44   Link #227
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

or at least more dialogue
Old 2010-02-10, 19:52   Link #228
Un1ver5e

Send a message via MSN to Un1ver5e
Great. He shouts after Hitsugaya stabs Momo.
Old 2010-02-10, 19:59   Link #229
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Send a message via MSN to Le_Rukia
Kill Hinamori...

I know it has been awhile; but after years of my ranting .... ......Kill Hinamori .........Kill Hinamori..... ( yeah I am back) I find the possibility of it being done at the cost of the Hitsugaya's Sanity ...just takes the fun out of it. No I am not that Mean!!

Now I look for Unohana to bring the pain especially since our hero has been standing watching the Shock and Awe, doing nothing.
Old 2010-02-10, 20:37   Link #230
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Un1ver5e View Post
Great. He shouts after Hitsugaya stabs Momo.
Makes me wonder if Ichigo really is impervious to Aizen's; Supposedly Ichigo hasn't seen Aizen's shikai and therefore wouldn't fall under it's effects, and yet Ichigo got Momoroll'd just like everyone else...

This chapter shows everyone has a derp face, even if Aizen's was just a poker face...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2010-02-10, 20:39   Link #231
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
You know for another DBZ analogy, you can put Aizen as Cell and Ichigo as Goku. Goku needed a hyperbolic time chamber to get to near par with Cell.

That's what Ichigo needs. Though Gohan did in the end kill Cell. Maybe someone else will be the one to kill Aizen.
Old 2010-02-10, 20:46   Link #232
CCLemon

If you're wondering what the hell Ichigo was doing, just standin' there and watching them turn Hinamori into a shish-kebab...

Maybe Aizen was blocking Ichigo's voice from reaching anybody until his plan succeeded? For maximum trolling impact, natch.
Old 2010-02-10, 20:56   Link #233
Le_Rukia

Location: I am living life and having a ball ... wondering why Lent isn't two weeks vs 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCLemon View Post
If you're wondering what the hell Ichigo was doing, just standin' there and watching them turn Hinamori into a shish-kebab...

Maybe Aizen was blocking Ichigo's voice from reaching anybody until his plan succeeded? For maximum trolling impact, natch.
Ichigo's voice blocked by Kyouka Suigetsu.... Hummm, so now you bring up the possibility Ichigo actually being under the hypnotic affects of Kyouka Suigetsu... maybe...it is not a stretch, but when did it happen... when he attacked and missed ? and if Aizen was Hinamori and Hinamori was Aizen did our Hero attack Hinamori?

Old 2010-02-10, 20:57   Link #234
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
It's a shame, really...The last chapter was one of those rare instances where strategy rears it's head in a shounen, but seeing how the opponent was Aizen, I kind of expected it not to last long...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2010-02-10, 21:04   Link #235
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le_Rukia View Post
Ichigo's voice blocked by Kyouka Suigetsu.... Hummm, so now you bring up the possibility Ichigo actually being under the hypnotic affects of Kyouka Suigetsu... maybe...it is not a stretch, but when did it happen... when he attacked and missed ? and if Aizen was Hinamori and Hinamori was Aizen did our Hero attack Hinamori?

Ichigo doesn't have to be under it's effects for Aizen to manipulate everyone else's hearing =p the question at hand is when did Aizen do the switch.
Old 2010-02-10, 21:12   Link #236
Le_Rukia

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Ichigo doesn't have to be under it's effects for Aizen to manipulate everyone else's hearing =p the question at hand is when did Aizen do the switch.
So DjTrizz what is your theory... remember Momo has been down since the beginning of the battle and Kira had been there healing her...
Old 2010-02-10, 21:25   Link #237
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Okay..so they were under hypnosis all the time and Hitsugaya accidentally killed Hinamori. Looks like Aizen's not going down any time soon.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2010-02-10, 21:26   Link #238
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
i say Ichigo just didnt have time to react to what was happening. they all attacked aizen in a matter of seconds, enough for 1 thought to go though the head.

and when ichigo finally realized what was happening it was already toooooo late.

the key here is that aizen is in his own illusion and KON is the real master mind.
Old 2010-02-10, 21:26   Link #239
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Quote:
Yea, but we dont see or it isnt even implied Ichigo was screaming his head off...it didnt even imply he was saying anything...

All that we see is his first hesitant/whispers "...guys...guys!...guys what the hell are you doing!!" AFTER everyone is ALREADY celebrating - which actually does snap them back to reality...

And if Aizen is capable of such a speedblitz I dont see how Ichigo is even meant to cross blades with Aizen...If he cant see aizens movements when he fighting OTHER CAPTIANS while CARRYING momo than palcing her right in the middle of their attacks, what is Ichicgo supposed to do when Azien final feels..I think I'll cut Ichigo now...

Ichigo SHOULD be dead and burried on a Monday when he thinks hes about to fight Aizen on the Tuesday..
Old 2010-02-10, 21:26   Link #240
Supermutant

Quote:
Ichigo doesn't have to be under it's effects for Aizen to manipulate everyone else's hearing
I must agree. While its amusing to think Ichigo just didn't say anything, it's more likely that Aizen simply allowed them to hear him after they were finished.

As for switching, he could have done it at any time. If he could control everyone's senses, he'd have had plenty of time. They'd be swinging at air, and he'd just walk off and grab her. It doesn't have to be that fake Aizen actually had to be somebody that existed.
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga