AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-02-27, 13:59   Link #581
Xagzan

Wow, loved Aoki's voice. Apparently she was both Fuu and Saber, among many other roles.

Spoiler:
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 14:13   Link #582
Andrelol

This rockstar guy is filler right?

I've read the manga and I don't remember this guy.
Old 2011-02-27, 14:31   Link #583
chaos_alfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrelol View Post

He's not filler. He also appeared in the manga.
chaos_alfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 14:45   Link #584
Stefkov

Actually, I think Koogy and his Colorfusical (?) was actually in the manga. If they're not fabricated then I'm sure I have some memories of reading it.
I could just go back and look at the manga again to confirm...

With only 4 episodes left I'm wondering what's going to happen. I'm expecting a second season I guess.
Spoiler for My opinion with a manga spoiler:
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 15:05   Link #585
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefkov View Post
Actually, I think Koogy and his Colorfusical (?) was actually in the manga. If they're not fabricated then I'm sure I have some memories of reading it.
I could just go back and look at the manga again to confirm...

With only 4 episodes left I'm wondering what's going to happen. I'm expecting a second season I guess.
Spoiler for My opinion with a manga spoiler:
Second season was confirmed a long time ago.
Old 2011-02-27, 17:14   Link #586
Stefkov

Wow, I missed that announcement. Well... that's good news.
Stefkov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-27, 23:07   Link #587
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
I was wondering if that rock singer guy's plan will work. I mean if a singer I like were to say they are also a manga creator and want me to cheer for him, would I cast a vote even if the story/animation sucks? Most likely not, I don't think people will vote for him either as what happens if he wins and get serialized? wouldn't you want him to be a singer rather then a manga artist?

I don't like the Aoki character as there's something that makes me hate her. Maybe it's because she says the opposite of what others think, I know it's just her opinion but seriously that Koogy's drawings just looks like crap.
Old 2011-02-28, 12:36   Link #588
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A View Post
I was wondering if that rock singer guy's plan will work. I mean if a singer I like were to say they are also a manga creator and want me to cheer for him, would I cast a vote even if the story/animation sucks? Most likely not, I don't think people will vote for him either as what happens if he wins and get serialized? wouldn't you want him to be a singer rather then a manga artist?
Koogy is clearly full of himself. I too doubt it's going to work out so well for him. In the end, it mostly depends on his fanbase. Only featherbrained young girls will do what he tells them to do. If he's very popular among them, then maybe...
Old 2011-02-28, 13:37   Link #589
Vicious108

Quote:

Well I guess he's not gonna stick around for very long then.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 07:40   Link #590
TheInfinityZERO
Mugen //Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We've already talked about it before. He's playing himself, and he'll be Koogy's producer.
Awesome! Thanks for that bit of information.

Quote:

:facepalm:
TheInfinityZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-01, 22:01   Link #591
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Page 20. Cooperation and Conditions

First test cleared for our protagonists.

It was such a nice treat watching all that energy and work pumped and invested to create all those chapters from names to manuscripts.

Those two are aiming higher and farther, and now their entry into the Golden Future Cup guarantees them a possible chance for serialization of their upcoming manga work.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-02, 16:18   Link #592
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

I've been thinking about, Does raising your cellphone and pressing the send button give better reception or sends it faster? Mashiro looks pretty retarded when he does that every time he texts Azuki.
Old 2011-03-02, 20:47   Link #593
larethian

Quote:
I've been thinking about, Does raising your cellphone and pressing the send button give better reception or sends it faster? Mashiro looks pretty retarded when he does that every time he texts Azuki.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...25#post3485625
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-04, 18:12   Link #594
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:

I don't like the Aoki character as there's something that makes me hate her. Maybe it's because she says the opposite of what others think, I know it's just her opinion but seriously that Koogy's drawings just looks like crap.
I think there is another flaw in his plan. While the votes are important the final decision still rests with the people running 'Jack'. If they think his work sucks it's not going to go through. Plus it might be even harder for him to make it since they will just assume anyone who did vote for him was only doing it because they love his music.

Not that big a fan of Aoki at this point either. It's fine to have contrasting opinions, but she's pretty blunt and odd. Those with strong opinions are easier to dislike. She likes fantasy and non bleak stories and her opinons are firmly reflecting that.
Old 2011-03-04, 22:41   Link #595
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I think there is another flaw in his plan. While the votes are important the final decision still rests with the people running 'Jack'. If they think his work sucks it's not going to go through. Plus it might be even harder for him to make it since they will just assume anyone who did vote for him was only doing it because they love his music.

Not that big a fan of Aoki at this point either. It's fine to have contrasting opinions, but she's pretty blunt and odd. Those with strong opinions are easier to dislike. She likes fantasy and non bleak stories and her opinons are firmly reflecting that.
well the thing is I think the people running Jack knew this was going to happen the incident of Koogy announcing his manga. The reason why I think that is Hittori said something about colourfulous during their meeting. I don't think he thinks that it's a good manga but about what going to happen later in that episode.
Old 2011-03-05, 08:50   Link #596
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

This last episode was pretty cool. I personally really liked Aoki, albeit for all the "wrong" reasons. She's incredibly cute, haha! And of course, that much guarantees that I'll put up with her apparently difficult personality. As for Koogy, the guy is sort of a prick, but the concert scene was awesome. Now, anyone knows whether that was Koogy's voice actor singing or Hyde himself? He showed up later as "himself" - Koogy's producer - but I'd say the falsettos in the song sounded a bit like him too!

And for those who are curious, the song is an alternative version of "EUPHORIA", a song by a band called VAMPS, whose leader is Hyde, singer of the quite famous "L'Arc~en~Ciel" group. Oh, by the way, it was quite interesting to see how those Koogy posters were completely inspired by VAMPS' real life posters. They only replaced the text/face, haha!
Old 2011-03-05, 11:44   Link #597
larethian

after watching 22; at this rate, I wonder whether they will end with this arc incomplete and how they will end it.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-06, 12:48   Link #598
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

episode 22 was pretty good. Looks like the whole Jump department knew the Koogy thing before he announced it. The main thing in this episode was Niizuma stating out of the 3, he knows 1 is 3rd place but the other 2 are tied for first. Now either Koogy wins or he doesn't which now leads to the fact that if he doesn't then there is a tie for first assuming that Niizuma's prediction is correct.

Out of the 3, if Mashiro's story was one of the first place predicted by Niizuma and he wants to redo the name. I think it's a gamble as it can could be better or it could be worst. I guess it got worst they can just send in the old one. If it was the one in third then it'll most likely improve to compete with the other two first place.

In my opinion, I think Fukada is one of the first. Although his drawings are not that great but people like violence and the drawings match the messy drawings. Now as for the other two, I'll put my guess on the Trap. I think the detective manga would do better than Fairy tail manga, and since fairy tail manga doesn't really fit in Jump imo.
Old 2011-03-06, 15:05   Link #599
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Yoshida-shi is voiced by Koyasu! Awesome. Too bad we won't hear him much more this season.
Old 2011-03-06, 17:50   Link #600
Xagzan

And I just learned that the editor in chief is voiced by Kenyu Horiuchi. Sweet. Dunno how I missed that.

If we get to season 3 at least, depending on if you know who gets introduced, then we get to see Yoshida more.

Tags
comedy, comic works, coming of age, shounen