AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 113 Rating
Perfect 10 50 45.87%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 25.69%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 11.93%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 6.42%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 5.50%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.92%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.92%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.92%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.83%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-26, 00:16   Link #621
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
The enigma behind Miria and Priscilla's arm are solved and Priscilla/Claire are not going anywhere, but honestly what will happen to Raki? Will the revolt free him or what?

Shiek is correct, but there is little else to do

@Ryus
Spoiler for Fallout New Vegas:
Spoiler for Off topic:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Spoiler for DA:II:
Spoiler for off topic:
Old 2011-03-27, 10:29   Link #622
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Could have sworn this was a Claymore thread. Not a "Bad Video Games Thread".
Spoiler for Bad Video Games are Bad:

With the amount of material that's been put out since the Northern campaign, anyone else really feel regret at how they choose to do an anime original ending? They should have just ended on a cliffhanger because there'd easily be enough content for another season or two of Claymore. Back when the anime did that lame ending, I figured it was because the manga wasn't going to go on much longer, but boy, was I wrong. We've come a long way since then.

Anyways, I am kind of starting to wonder when we'll ever get back to Claire. I mean, hey, I like Miria and am just dying to watch all her new Claymore buds get slaughtered by this/these zombieNumberOne(s) the MIB are about to release, but Claire is the protagonist right? I know she's not the most interesting character and all, but it's been an awful long time with no movement on that part of the story. I mean, back when Yagi decided to drop the bombshell concerning the Org and Dragons and crazy Mainland stuff, I know we were supposed to take that as him shifting away from the personal story of Claire's travels that would eventually lead her to realizing revenge is empty and blah blah blah, and instead shifting the story into something entirely different about how we need to power up to level 99999 and go fight some dragons, but I was sort of holding out hope that his craziness was mostly to appease what I hoped was his editor requesting more formulaic craziness to sell manga with, and that he'd manage to both cater to the Dragonball Z crowd while also continuing on the personal story of growth concerning Claire and ultimately Pricsilla. With Claire being out of the picture for so long, I'm starting to loose faith here.
Old 2011-03-27, 14:24   Link #623
Ryuken
Claymore #01

Well, I want to see the notorious ghostly phantom pirate who's at the verge of making the org crap in their pants.
Old 2011-03-27, 15:43   Link #624
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Personally, I'm somewhat glad that Clare has been out of the story for a while.
Priscilla vs Clare was a pretty major development in her personal story, and we are just waiting for the actual conclusion of that fight at this point. Now the focus has shifted to the Organization vs the Ghosts.
I expect that cocoon style thing will open up whenever these zombie #1's begin to overwhelm the rebelling Warriors.
Old 2011-03-27, 18:14   Link #625
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb
I know she's not the most interesting character and all...
THAT is only YOUR opinion. You're right it is time that we hear from clare again.
I think that she still fights priscilla but no one can see it.
I don't think that we will see her as a claymore again. I mean even the way she is
now she is already to powerful.
Old 2011-03-27, 19:01   Link #626
claremore

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
THAT is only YOUR opinion. You're right it is time that we hear from clare again.
I think that she still fights priscilla but no one can see it.
I don't think that we will see her as a claymore again. I mean even the way she is
now she is already to powerful.
i hate how clare is getting thrown around like garbage im really losing interest in claymore because of this. if she is dead or become a monster then the story is over for me.
im interested on how this destroyer issue is going to end up though. i agree i dont think clare will return sadly maybe only her conscious exists and eventually that will die when the destroyer gets destroyed.
but possibly since the yoki is apart of her she just regenerated herself.

Last edited by claremore; 2011-03-27 at 19:14.
Old 2011-03-27, 19:14   Link #627
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I'm pretty much 100% positive Clare will return, so I'm not really worried about that. What I'm more interested in is how her return will be triggered, and what will happen with Priscilla in the process.

If Galatea is correct, Clare is simply containing Priscilla and has no intention of coming out.
I suspect that if her friends are in mortal danger, Clare would still react and emerge from her "cocoon" state to save them with her new found Abyssal+ powers.

Alternatively, Priscilla is the one who will react to something (potentially zombie Teresa) and escape from Clare, who will then be forced to give chase.
Old 2011-03-27, 19:51   Link #628
claremore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I'm pretty much 100% positive Clare will return, so I'm not really worried about that. What I'm more interested in is how her return will be triggered, and what will happen with Priscilla in the process.

If Galatea is correct, Clare is simply containing Priscilla and has no intention of coming out.
I suspect that if her friends are in mortal danger, Clare would still react and emerge from her "cocoon" state to save them with her new found Abyssal+ powers.

Alternatively, Priscilla is the one who will react to something (potentially zombie Teresa) and escape from Clare, who will then be forced to give chase.
hm i forgot the scene with galatea im just losing hope since its been long. but you are probably right. im curious, if clare is released, will she say what it was like to be in a blob trapped with her worst enemy
Old 2011-03-27, 20:34   Link #629
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Clare is the main character so she will come back and that is one reason why I got tired of her- so bleach, dragon ball etc… at least miria has good changes to get killed – I just not wanted her to get killed in that troll move she made…

Zombie teresa and revival are different words but the mib must have some kind of control of them ( and then will lose control of them lol, lol). I prefer that those new numbers 1 have intelligence and personality of their own – with some luck we may have a new ophelia

For me the best thing that could happen to clare is to her get killed at that bloob thing – let see:
. she is far weaker then pris
. she got borrowed the power of 2 abyssal beings just to just stop her

This way is real cheap that she comes victorious alone at that battle. in fact, the sisters are actually helping clare so it is not 1 versus 1 or a fair battle.

I would prefer that all the claymores make an effort to kill pris after the org is destroyed.
Old 2011-03-27, 21:18   Link #630
An4rchy99
♥ Ophy~chan ♥

@rafael

i am with ya on a new ophelia, but sadley Clare shred her to pieces... leaving only her vitals without any vital signs...

lol, I can't share your dislike towards Clare. I guess i got hooked up in this manga because of her.. and this is so far from Bleach (bleh).

Miria taking a plunge is also unlikley (though I wouldn't be one to complain if she did)... though I still wish all her kamikaze rundown of org was better set.

- - - -

btw wouldn't it be funny if somehow both Clare and Prissy's souls merged and Prissy is stuck in Clare's head? That would create some serious split personality disorders
Old 2011-03-27, 22:07   Link #631
rafael1932
claymores pimp

An4rchy99

I liked her too – past, not now. when was with raki it was a good thing to see but I got tired of some things of her. I didn’t wanted to say to clare get killed but both of them – clare and pris being forever in that blob would be a good end because of the difference of power among them.
I don’t want to pass, somehow, the message that I am after clare ass, just saying that some things are better not to happen – like she wining to pris that is far more powerful than her. She can win to her with help of others or by being there forever with her. In a way clare has already win to pris if she stays forever there, frozen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by An4rchy99 View Post
though I still wish all her kamikaze rundown of org was better set.
Don’t tell me, I always ranting here about that
Quote:
Originally Posted by An4rchy99 View Post
i am with ya on a new ophelia,
Roxanne of Love and Hate is the claymore you are after. A messed name for a messed mind
Old 2011-03-28, 03:26   Link #632
ShiroiRyu

Hey hey hey ...
One question : The issue of May is reported to middle-april, we are ok ?
So the spoilers for chapter 114 & 115 will be out like 15-20th April ? ^^
Old 2011-03-28, 04:09   Link #633
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafael1932
I would prefer that all the claymores make an effort to kill pris after the org is destroyed.
And what do you think this would accomplish? They would only be slaughtered.
IMO only clare can beat priscilla and only because she has teresa inside her.

I can only hope that priscilla will be punished for what she did.
I really hate that bitch.
I said it before:
This woman deserves her revenge and priscilla deserves to die!
Old 2011-03-28, 04:23   Link #634
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by irvinethearcher View Post
And what do you think this would accomplish? They would only be slaughtered.
IMO only clare can beat priscilla and only because she has teresa inside her.

I can only hope that priscilla will be punished for what she did.
I really hate that bitch.
I said it before:
This woman deserves her revenge and priscilla deserves to die!
teresa is negligable; afterall clare would of won in her latest bout with priscilla

on the other hand the combined Clare body with teresa, illena, jean? (debatable), raphaela & lucelia all do make something together
Old 2011-03-28, 04:39   Link #635
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel

It looked like clare would have won but what irritated me was how calm priscilla stayed despite clare seemed to be cutting her to pieces.
I think therefore that there is a possibility that priscilla would have survived clare's attack without problems.
Old 2011-03-28, 08:06   Link #636
rafael1932
claymores pimp

irvinethearcher

.well, i see pris more like a victim ( still I like Teresa lot more then clare or pris or even both of them)

.at the time of Teresa I would prefer the teresa travels instead of clare travels and I remember me thinking if was not clare then we would have Teresa around because all that plot was to justify the clare extreme power ( who is always acting as a weak- another point I don’t like her)

. the destroyer is helping clare so it is not a fair battle – for me it’s ok about that - but she even need more power ( friends ) to kill her. I just want that yagi says that is the combine effort that allowed clare to beat her and not just her

.despite all that the only way to clare to kill pris single handed is her to awake and beat her, doing this would be great as a plot or story because we never knew Teresa true power and there is a chance of her being more powerful than pris. Obvious clare would want to eat raki after and all humans because more power more hungry and she would become the monster after that( replacing pris from her throne) , always eating little children and puppies. I m worried out about the story itself and not the fate of the characters after all who fights by the sword dies by the sword.

--//--
ShiroiRyu

I forgot the exact day but it may be in the last page, day 21 or something. Spoilers I doubt because all this is very abnormal.
Old 2011-03-28, 11:03   Link #637
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I also see Priscilla as a victim all things considered, but I really wouldn't cry over it if Clare succeeded in killing her.

As for Priscilla being nonchalant, I think that its likely that Priscilla was still too strong for Destroyer-Clare, thus the reason she trapped Priscilla instead of just killing her.
At the very least, Priscilla's regenerative capability made it impossible for Destroyer-Clare to actually kill her.
Trapping them both was the next best option, it prevents both Priscilla and Destroyer-Clare from being the apex predator on the island, and saving basically everyone from certain doom.

Still wondering what will result in that action. It can go any number of ways; from Clare merging with Priscilla somehow, to Priscilla being turned back into a human/non-awakened Warrior.
Old 2011-03-28, 14:32   Link #638
muk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Personally, I'm somewhat glad that Clare has been out of the story for a while.
Priscilla vs Clare was a pretty major development in her personal story, and we are just waiting for the actual conclusion of that fight at this point. Now the focus has shifted to the Organization vs the Ghosts.
I expect that cocoon style thing will open up whenever these zombie #1's begin to overwhelm the rebelling Warriors.
i think the moment zombie teresa uses her yoki, the cocoon will respond :gar, both claire and priscilla will recognize that yoki and want to go there :awesome
Old 2011-03-29, 02:27   Link #639
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

definitely time for Clare to come back. she's been in visual training for the last 6 months, so she better come out as Teresa jr. i think Yagi's lost the scope of the story. don't forget that the main plot is still Clare vs Pris. the addition of Miria vs org and the Island War are far too huge and ambitious for the series. now that they've done the Miria vs org, he can't turn back, but if he focuses on the island war next and not the original plot, i would be rather upset.

i once joked with my friend in high school that we'd be graduated from college and have jobs by the time the series finished, and its sooooo disheartening that that statement will be true...

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2011-03-29, 03:59   Link #640
The Black Swordsman

I think it’s safe to say that Clare will definitely return (being the protagonist and all) and that it will be her who defeats Priscilla and avenges Teresa as that’s been her goal from the beginning.

Someone mentioned before about a potential mental battle going on inside the "cocoon" (similar to Clare and Rafaela) and I feel this is likely the direction that Yagi will go initially (potentially leading to Clare finding out what the mistake is she is making/Priscilla realising that its Teresa’s aura she has been sensing).

The fight probably won’t be decided within the cocoon but we will see something before they break out.

Speaking of the mistake Clare is making, anyone have any theories on what it may be? Rafaela seems to suggest her memories hold the answer. I'm eager to find out what this is.
Closed Thread