AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2004-12-14, 17:46   Link #21
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

I really hope Mwu won't come back.Or I will have to go to Japan and kill Fukada.
I am really too lenient.
Old 2004-12-14, 21:07   Link #22
[DOT].L
Delightfully lost...
*Artist

with all the cloning going around i wouldn't be surprised if they finaly revealed that neo = mwu clone/le creuset clone/combination of both UBER PERFECT clone...
[DOT].L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-14, 22:20   Link #23
Knishman

Send a message via AIM to Knishman
i think he may be alive PROOF:

Go to the ending where Murrue is looking down, im not sure but thats Neos mask

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

WONDER WHO IT COULD BE?
Knishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 00:57   Link #24
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DOT].L
with all the cloning going around i wouldn't be surprised if they finaly revealed that neo = mwu clone/le creuset clone/combination of both UBER PERFECT clone...
I believe Laser Barrel is a clone of Creuset so yeah
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 04:46   Link #25
pyu
Crouchety Old Man

Send a message via MSN to pyu
Rey (or "Laser Barrel") could be another "Mwu's Dad" clone. He certainly has the look for it. But it seems he doesn't suffer from the aging problem all the other clones suffered from and he appears to have Coordinator abilities where Le Creuset claimed he was a Natural.

Not surprising, since there was another "Mwu's Dad" clone that was running around in Astray (he looked like a kid, was a good guy though, but he died due to the same aging problem Le Creuset suffered from)

Neo could be Mwu. But with a severe memory loss problem. Either that or he is more loyal to the Earth Alliance forces than we think he is.
pyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 05:04   Link #26
MeggieMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyu
Neo could be Mwu. But with a severe memory loss problem. Either that or he is more loyal to the Earth Alliance forces than we think he is.
Or he could be undercover, working on his own or for someone else, for whatever reason (I almost never hear that idea tossed about so I thought I'd mention it).
MeggieMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 05:36   Link #27
law

i wonder if the helmet still has his head in it.

see the thing i've found out about gundam is that the writers know what possibilities and "whats probably going to happen" are going thru your mind, and then they go out and do somethign completely different, so much that you're just amazed....

so yea... thats probably what will happen here. and seeing as how they have so much money anyway, im sure they have some great minds workin on the plot
law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 07:04   Link #28
wao
OK.

I think the point about the helmet floating in space was not that Mwu was decapitated, but rather that with the MS smashed apart and Mwu's helmet off his head, Mwu would die because there is no oxygen in space.

I am 100% serious when I hope that Neo is not Mwu. Related, whatever, but not the real person. I would probably never want to watch any more series produced by the same team if they do that sort of thing.

EDIT: I do agree about the whole Rey-could-be-failed-clone-of-Fraga's-dad thing, though. Makes me wonder why there aren't more people like Fraga's dad though.
Old 2004-12-15, 09:10   Link #29
Knishman

Send a message via AIM to Knishman
Hey guys remember in the first 2 episodes where NEO kept checking his watch, well im not sure but thats the same watch that Mwu always has on. I mean look at his profile pics and you will see.

Can anyone else conform this, cuz if they can i may try joining the CIA
Knishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 09:39   Link #30
Ranko
Mech Engineer

Send a message via ICQ to Ranko Send a message via AIM to Ranko
remember in the Spec edition they removed the helmet so it could very well be Mwu
Ranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 14:45   Link #31
Ansa

Consitering how GS liked to screw with the plots I wouldn't be that surpised if Mwu turned out to be Neo...
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 15:01   Link #32
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I think he'll appear in Murrue's flashbacks... as for Neo = Mwu, I think they hint at it too much that I don't really think it's true, maybe a clone or something...
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 15:59   Link #33
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
as for Neo = Mwu, I think they hint at it too much that I don't really think it's true, maybe a clone or something...
Bet it'll turn out halfway in the series that Neo is just a clone of Mwu...

Then when everybody thinks it's settled.

It turns out Mwu killed his own clone and took his place to figure out the EA plan or something like that...
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 16:39   Link #34
KoroshiyaX
X

Regardless or not if he is Mwu or a clone, the character with the Mask is always Two Face in every gundam series, with his own agenda

It would be good if it was Mwu, since I don't think he got a proper death in Seed either, and didn't accomplish anything.

Also If that ship and those stolen gundams were part of the EA, why weren't they used in the latest nuclear strike attempt at ZAFT? Surely the EA would've been more successful. =)
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 16:45   Link #35
rixot

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX
Regardless or not if he is Mwu or a clone, the character with the Mask is always Two Face in every gundam series, with his own agenda

It would be good if it was Mwu, since I don't think he got a proper death in Seed either, and didn't accomplish anything.

Also If that ship and those stolen gundams were part of the EA, why weren't they used in the latest nuclear strike attempt at ZAFT? Surely the EA would've been more successful. =)
I think it was politics that prevented an all out assault on PLANT. I think it was Jibril acting on his own that initiated the strike force on PLANT.
rixot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 16:57   Link #36
KoroshiyaX
X

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixot
I think it was politics that prevented an all out assault on PLANT. I think it was Jibril acting on his own that initiated the strike force on PLANT.
Perhaps with the Chairman leaking secret info about the gundams' location? *snickers*

Also, I think if they're going to nuke PLANT, that's illegal in itself. They would've used all means neccessary to accomplish that. And Jibril wanted it done.
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 17:50   Link #37
fantD
³²¹¿Ğeath[§]

Send a message via AIM to fantD
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX

I agree, theres been a masked dude in gwing and seed. I wouldn't be surprised if the neo in seed destiny is an advanced clone of Mwu. Maybe extract some old DNA, repair it, regrow in test tuge chamber, and whalla..... insta-clone
fantD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-15, 18:21   Link #38
srb
I can see time itself!

Send a message via MSN to srb
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantD
I agree, theres been a masked dude in gwing and seed.
Ahem... Aren't you forgetting someone?

srb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 01:44   Link #39
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UKE]Auel
I hope he's dead, because it would be very very very cheap to bring him back. They probably edited out the helmet to throw everyone off. But I wouldn't put it past them to have him secretly be Neo.
I don't think it's be cheap if they bring Mu La Flaga back.

Besides, they cloned Mu La Flaga and/or his father quite a few times, so they've already took the easy way out on the explanation of all the Flaga-look-alikes.

So I don't think bringing back the real deal would cheapen the storyline at all. There's enough clones in the Gundam Seed universe already.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-16, 03:36   Link #40
Enrivera

After reading a lot of arguments for and against, I have come to think that there is great potential in briging Mwu back. To start out taking that mask out, it might be a hint. Proably when they finished SEED they din't thought of doing Destiny, but when the idea of Destiny came out, they proably released a special edition to correct that mistake.

Another, thing the mask person always has his agenda, I belive that for one of the few times, they might put the mask person as a hero, or yet the leader of another faction that we don't know. Also Mwu is a very popular character is rated as one of the favorates in the series. A lot of people liked him better than Kira, so putting his back, would get on the happy side of fans that like him and sell more merchandise with his name on it.

Also Drama wise Mwu would be interesting, just because he developed a close relationship with Kira and the Captain. Even though they are not the main characters in Destiny, I belive that they will do something really important.

I will also point out that we should take in consideration Mwu character, he is a person that makes the impossible possible. I think that briging him back will makes this more true, he din't die by doing something impossible possible. I am still waiting for that moment that would be inspiring and surviving might be inspiring. I also liked the theory that he might be a double agent, this might be interesting because I have never seen a double agent in a Gundam Series. Also why would they go through a lot of trouble and putting no many similarities and not bring Mwu back? Would it be more interesting to have Kluezze back, because he is proably a better pilot that Mwu?

I think the hole truth of this famaly is yet to be revealed...actually this would make a good poll question
Enrivera is offline   Reply With Quote