AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-09-01, 17:25   Link #221
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

Spoiler for Spoilers: Fiamma's whereabouts:
Oh darn did Silvia do this I thought the dog house is bad enough, oh man...
Old 2013-09-01, 18:19   Link #222
allfictions
Of Infinite Resignation

Quote:
Spoiler for Spoilers: Fiamma's whereabouts:
That was...disturbing.

Quote:
Spoiler for space:
Hahaha, I remember this one
allfictions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 18:26   Link #223
Acer
Death to the infidels!

spoiler very interesting, full information that would great discussions, about Kamikoto, after more than 30 volumes people should understand that the series is not over a stalker behind attention, and it is ironic, people complain when Touma did not want to involve her something, but do not complain when she does it.

very eager Ollerus vs Bad Kakine.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 18:28   Link #224
Miraluka
Banned

Oh, I forgot to ask, do the spoilers tell what are the illustrations about?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 18:39   Link #225
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
spoiler very interesting, full information that would great discussions, about Kamikoto, after more than 30 volumes people should understand that the series is not over a stalker behind attention, and it is ironic, people complain when Touma did not want to involve her something, but do not complain when she does it.
Stalker... PERFECT!!!

but I want a stalker Misaki!!! Misaki being stalker is more subtle and has different variation. Touma won't get tired from different girls that Misaki sends to him.

People want Mikoto appear..... this fucking reason is why I ended up disliking Mikoto. People can't take the hint about the relationship in tamniverse.
Old 2013-09-01, 21:11   Link #226
whitecloud

Welll...im sure if thing progress like what i am thinking..mikoto would somehow hijack a plane, with misaki and go to save touma and maybe we will se the repeat of world war 3, with even more crazyness given that accelerator, kakine,hyouka, hamazura (and his harem) will also join in...maybe even gunha....magic side propelled by thor, brunhild (nibelung valesti..hahaha), kanzaki, silvia, birdway, index (maybe), stilt
Old 2013-09-01, 21:14   Link #227
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
Welll...im sure if thing progress like what i am thinking..mikoto would somehow hijack a plane, with misaki and go to save touma and maybe we will se the repeat of world war 3, with even more crazyness given that accelerator, kakine, hamazura (and his harem) will also join in...maybe even gunha....
Spoiler says she wanted to go after Cendrillon contacted her but Touma managed to lose and ditch Mikoto off on the plane.

Btw, if she wants to go she would need first to know where Gremlin's HQ is. And so far only few know.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 21:19   Link #228
whitecloud

Hacking works...so well...after all, if AC want to bombard the place with hyouka or accelerator they need a location right?
Old 2013-09-01, 21:27   Link #229
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Spoiler says she wanted to go after Cendrillon contacted her but Touma managed to lose and ditch Mikoto off on the plane.

Btw, if she wants to go she would need first to know where Gremlin's HQ is. And so far only few know.
Spoiler says that Kuroko appeared and dragged her away...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 21:54   Link #230
tsunade666

Quote:
Hacking works...so well...after all, if AC want to bombard the place with hyouka or accelerator they need a location right?
Hacking if its in electronics but the whole team aside from America are from magic side. Plus I doubt it will be easy to hack U.S. they might even use stand alone servers to prevent intrusion.

I'm sure Aleister knows where Gremlin is but he wants to use them to make his plan work again so he probably won't go against them (for the time being)
Old 2013-09-01, 22:05   Link #231
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Welll...im sure if thing progress like what i am thinking..mikoto would somehow hijack a plane, with misaki and go to save touma and maybe we will se the repeat of world war 3, with even more crazyness given that accelerator, kakine,hyouka, hamazura (and his harem) will also join in...maybe even gunha....magic side propelled by thor, brunhild (nibelung valesti..hahaha), kanzaki, silvia, birdway, index (maybe), stilt
Touma then will die for the third time? I hope it is quite different.
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-01, 23:35   Link #232
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Argh... these spoilers are crazier than the previous volume. dammit kamachi. Though like the previous volume, I will probably feel a lot better when I read the actual translation. But still... Mikoto left out again? Ridiculous amount of plot development? Is just too much. Though I still feel that the story is only 50-66% completed even considering all the crap that seems to occur in this novel...
Old 2013-09-02, 00:51   Link #233
lazydoggamer
Lazy and I know it

I feel sorry for Ollerus, he gets pulverized but the only thing people care about is Touma ditching Mikoto again.
Old 2013-09-02, 01:02   Link #234
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoggamer View Post
I feel sorry for Ollerus, he gets pulverized but the only thing people care about is Touma ditching Mikoto again.
as a toumaxmikoto fan even i think its ridiculous that people are still going on about the touma ditching mikoto routine while they should know this is going to keep happening and yet they wouldn't even focus on poor ollerus(which i hope the spoilers are wrong right there) who gets crushed horribly and have a fate worse then death.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 01:02   Link #235
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazydoggamer View Post
leakers intentional inclusion of that worked. Half the fanbase only cares about the romance, lol.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 01:10   Link #236
zaeraal

I think Ollerus should have confesed his feelings towards Touma before going after Othinus.
That would hit the Fanbase so hard, they would not be able to complain ever again
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 01:55   Link #237
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I think Ollerus should have confesed his feelings towards Touma before going after Othinus.
That would hit the Fanbase so hard, they would not be able to complain ever again
You know I'm sleepy right now but you throw this one so I ended up losing my sleepy state.

I'll throw a curve ball on this one.

Ollerus plans to confess but Thor's shows up and drags touma for another manly fight but gunha heard it the word manly and connects it to guts and join the fun. While accelerator is wondering what is the hero doing. Hamazura in a date but wonders what kind of trouble boss ended up again. Styl being ordered around by laura prefers to do mission in academy city and hanging out with imagine breaker than this tort/order. Aogami sees the vent and shout touma's strike zone now includes a man in it and it turn into a gossip in a certain highschool that fukiyose tried to put a stop to this stupid gossip but tsuchimikado saw this as an oppurtiunity to play a prank on touma and turn the whole event into an urban legend that Saten reads which leads to railgun girls knowing and the amakusa that are currently reading a forum about urban legend ended up seeing it. They are so surprised that even tatemiya which is cut in half become whole again, several girls from the angelican church faints. Itsuwa hyperventalates, the agness faction start gossiping it. The supreme pontiff of amakusa is crest fallen. Orsola's reaction is ara ara. Lessar is having a fit. The whole sisters that manage to record the event starts gossiping and someone upload a BL doujin and a whole new riot starts in the network. It didn't help that last order is the one that upload the file. Worst is having the wort day of her life with massive image upload. Misaki is start planning on what to do. Hyouka being an aim being, she knew what is happening and is having a problem with a "bug" on her system. Aisa being forgotten had receive the news a bit late which ended up with awaki with a disturbing face and komoe who is ready to cry...

Index is at home wondering when will touma arrive. She is already hungry.

Last edited by tsunade666; 2013-09-02 at 02:23. Reason: misake on saten bein eaten heehehe I'm really sleepy now
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 02:03   Link #238
omega253

I... What?.....

Go get some damn sleep, tsunade, and don't come back until there's no BL left.
Old 2013-09-02, 02:08   Link #239
SilverTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
as a toumaxmikoto fan even i think its ridiculous that people are still going on about the touma ditching mikoto routine while they should know this is going to keep happening and yet they wouldn't even focus on poor ollerus(which i hope the spoilers are wrong right there) who gets crushed horribly and have a fate worse then death.
Even if she went, she isn't going to have some super huge part, it would just be a part on the side as she isn't the star of the show. I am far more annoyed that Accel doesn't appear to be going as he is one of the 3 main protagonists.
SilverTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 02:11   Link #240
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
kamachi am cry
that was something else.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
complete magic god, end of the world, magic god, off-screen fights, othinus