AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-05, 03:48   Link #21
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchDragon
What does their GEM names has to do with whether or not they're pillars?
As for Miss Maria living in Lutetia in the past, where did you get that?
Hey. All the information I had stated was stuff we learned from Megami, which you stated as being untrustworthy due to it being not an "outsider source."
Old 2006-03-05, 06:21   Link #22
Seska

Only position 2 and 3 of the Pillars are confirmed yet.

2 = Natsuki
3 = Shizuru
4 = Nao

Position 1 and 5 are not yet confirmed. (Numbers on the Robe)

Mai was in the line, to be a Pillar. There are no prof that she really accept her position. Perhaps she vanised bevor going throu the cenernomy.

All because of the "North hound". Remember the "Firy Ruby saga"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the Fox
Actually, it's been said that Nao has replaced the "missing 4th pillar." So she is number 4 as it would seem.
well, as far as i know.

Mfg,
Seska

Last edited by Seska; 2006-03-05 at 06:57.
Old 2006-03-05, 06:30   Link #23
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
Only position 2 and 3 of the Pillars are confirmed yet.

2 = Natsuki
3 = Shizuru
sure Nao is one too, but i dont know what nummber she takes.
Actually, it's been said that Nao has replaced the "missing 4th pillar." So she is number 4 as it would seem.
Old 2006-03-05, 07:40   Link #24
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starks
Proof for Miss Maria and Yukariko?
they have gems and no master, and they are at Galderobe school teaching and such

the pillars are bound to Galderobe, like Natsuki and Shizuru

Nao said herself that she would have to stay around the school untill shes an old hag (or something like that) when she heard that she was going to be a pillar

and Miss Maria has a gem, if you have noticed, we saw Yukariko with her robe on whil she didnt have a mastr around, we've never seen her with a master around, neither have we seen Miss Maria's master

and Miss Maria is an Otome, she studied there, became a teacher an a pillar, shewas assigned to a Onee-chan that died in the war
Old 2006-03-05, 07:49   Link #25
KiraDouji

Gods, people. First: read the whole thread. Second: if you're not going to believe official sources, why are you bothering to debate something that is based solely on the perception you gain from actively ignoring part of the information you're given? We know who the five pillars currently are... why are we debating this?

- Kira
Old 2006-03-05, 09:12   Link #26
Honeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the Fox
The Megami scans haven't stated that they are pillars. If they were pillars, their rank would've been listed as Go-chuu (五柱 - Five Pillars) and not just meister. They are listed just as meisters.

There you have it, Megami reveals all.
It's interested how this topic has bounced around many different opinions (and if that's not what a forums for then what is it for? (don't answer that!))

Anyway, just checking the official website now and if you check the characters section and scroll down to where it says the kanji 五柱 (5 Pillars as stated above) then who's faces do you see?

Now, unless the official website's got it wrong or reading between the lines I would say that those 2 are members of the 5 Pillars (or am I worng again ?)
Old 2006-03-05, 13:56   Link #27
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

I have always assumed that Yukariko's gem was similar to the Coral/Pearl gem, which means she still gets it from Shinsou but is not a Pillar. I am guessing Miss Maria's gem works the same way if this is case. Maybe it's a special gem for teachers, lol. ~~
Old 2006-03-05, 17:00   Link #28
j1m0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeyman
Anyway, just checking the official website now and if you check the characters section and scroll down to where it says the kanji 五柱 (5 Pillars as stated above) then who's faces do you see?

Now, unless the official website's got it wrong or reading between the lines I would say that those 2 are members of the 5 Pillars (or am I worng again ?)
Yeah, Maya and Sala are the other two pillars/columns according to the official site (it says so on their bio pages as well) so there's no need to wait for the anime to confirm it.