AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-02-20, 21:14   Link #2061
ellessarr
Banned

man that episode omg

banri you are too much... nice or too much VIRGIN!!!!! i know who love must be special and bla bla bla but cmon in a real world lose a opportunity like that omg looks like a little of the "curse" still active...

oka-chan being too much jealous near bitch was something i dont expectated, for the first time i dont see banri doing doing anything so too bad i see their talking about "yana" he true trying to help then, but oka basically seeing banri helping linda and yana goes jelly mode and started to badmout about then omg

to be fair even for me the yana x linda was too much forced, the worst drama write i watched, because before the episode where his "love" for linda suddenly pop-up we never get any clues about yana developing feelings for her we even get a episode showing yana and oka getting good again to in the next episode suddenly he alread give up on oka and already targeting linda, that was really a horrible, horrible and poor twiste i'm still trying to "eat" this half assed drama with linda, yana and oka

looks like we get a reverse here, on the beginner was current banri running from his past, now is his past running from him, maybe he feel too much bad after what happened with the curse and decided to give up in fear of dont do any more trouble to them, what can be bad cuz now banri want his past back and want be completly again not just a half person(with a present and future but without a past)

things get interesting and looks like the love between koko and banri just keep grown more and more, man really how this guy can "hold" that much if was myself in his place omg :eyespin :
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-20, 22:32   Link #2062
HandofFate

Oh man, episode 19 was delicious, especially at the end.

Everyone riding hard on banri XFD.
Banri really needs to man up a bit more to Koko's advances. Woman desire physical affection and satifaction just as much as guys. And he's really kind of insulting Koko each time since it takes a bit of courage for her to make the move first.

The scene reminded me of B Geta H Kei.

Oka yelling at him at the end was so juicy. XFD.

With banri as the center, I forget sometimes that the people around him that he interacts with may have never seen each other before. Like with Chinami and Linda.

Also, man being Mitsuo is suffering.
Rejected by Chinami.
Lost out with his childhood friend.
Rejected by Linda.

and now rejected by Banri. Always the guy out of the loop of everything. I actually thought Mitsuo was going to be main character #2
Old 2014-02-20, 22:48   Link #2063
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well think it might be a good time for Banri to talk to everyone about his past a bit. Not surprising that Oka read into it strangely considering she's coming from a completely different perspective. Obviously still interested in Mitsuo but also having become much closer friends with Kouko. She knows as much as anyone how strong Kouko's feelings are and would probably get mad if she felt like Banri was betraying them.

Hopefully everything smooths out there. That and next time Banri and Kouko try something that neither of them have overeaten .
Old 2014-02-21, 00:40   Link #2064
Kakurin
大佐

About Kouko and Chinami, I found it positive that Kouko was able to praise Chinami's new hairstyle without going tsundere.
Old 2014-02-21, 01:05   Link #2065
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well think it might be a good time for Banri to talk to everyone about his past a bit. Not surprising that Oka read into it strangely considering she's coming from a completely different perspective. Obviously still interested in Mitsuo but also having become much closer friends with Kouko. She knows as much as anyone how strong Kouko's feelings are and would probably get mad if she felt like Banri was betraying them.

Hopefully everything smooths out there. That and next time Banri and Kouko try something that neither of them have overeaten .

yea it kinda irritates me when writers take this approach and it is a huge sin I see come again and again in many romcom animes. Have huge miscommunication happen. never be up front with the people you know. But the way they did it here is quite well, but I don't like it when characters suddenly start treating the main character like crap. Koko already knows. My God Linda and Banri are childhood friends of course they're gonna be close.
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 01:10   Link #2066
Frontier

That was the most hilarious attempt at sex I have ever seen. Man, from her not being the first one to greet Banri, to him messing with her, and then the epic fail that was her attempt at sex, it just wasn't Kouko's day .

Really, I just couldn't stop laughing throughout that whole scene. Kouko throwing off her dress and pouncing on Banri, Kouko holding in her vomit, her fumbling throughout the entire experience, and then getting stabbed in the head with her faux-Eiffel Tower was just too much .

But it's probably for the best. No matter how much she feels she may have been prepared for it, and desired for it after having not seen Banri for some time, Kouko's still definitely not emotionally mature enough to have sex with Banri yet. Her stuttering while they were going through with it, which led to Banri taking the lead, were obvious indicators of that. But the lesson here? Don't overeat before a night of passion or do it near sharp objects .

Though I'm sure Kouko was disappointed with what happened, after she had gone to the trouble of wearing that sexy dress and negligee .

I guess Banri is reaping what he sows to some degree, with his keeping his lost memories and secret past with Linda a secret from his friends. Chinami, though this is probably partly fueled by her own feelings for Mitsuo, thinks he's ruining Mitsuo's chances and is doing a disservice to Kouko. And Mitsuo suspects he's hiding something and is hoping Banri will be upfront about things like a true friend would. Banri really should just come clean with them both about the nature of his relationship with Linda and how complicated things are. He's also lucky that Kouko is now as understanding of his relationship with Linda as she is. She even took his complimenting Chinami well .

I just love how, when thinking of cons against proposing to Kouko, Banri thinks having Kouko's dad as his father in-law would be a major con .

It's nice to see that Banri and Linda have, even without his memories, kinda settled back into their close, platonic, friendship before his accident. To me, it came off as quite genuine and fun and is probably a better type of relationship for the both of them. Though I think Linda should still get her real feelings for Banri off her chest if she's ever going to truly move on. Though I'm getting the sense that Linda is extremely bad at dealing with people who are attracted to her .

All in all, a really enjoyable episode, and I'm quite eager to see where things go with the ring and what might have happened to Ghost Banri. And hey, the Tea Club's back! More drunk Kouko please ?
Old 2014-02-21, 01:25   Link #2067
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Really, I just couldn't stop laughing throughout that whole scene. Kouko throwing off her dress and pouncing on Banri, Kouko holding in her vomit, her fumbling throughout the entire experience, and then getting stabbed in the head with her faux-Eiffel Tower was just too much .

But it's probably for the best. No matter how much she feels she may have been prepared for it, and desired for it after having not seen Banri for some time, Kouko's still definitely not emotionally mature enough to have sex with Banri yet. Her stuttering while they were going through with it, which led to Banri taking the lead, were obvious indicators of that. But the lesson here? Don't overeat before a night of passion or do it near sharp objects .
Yeah, that was hilarious. But I really felt that she got what she deserved by being too hasty on that topic.

Quote:
Banri really should just come clean with them both about the nature of his relationship with Linda and how complicated things are.
Yes, he should tell his friends about his connection with Linda through high school and his accident. It would be quite important in as to avoid future misunderstandings like with Chinami this time and help Mitsuo get a load off his chest. Here the episode with Chinami could jumpstart this development. However, I don't think he needs to come clean about his past romantic involvement with Linda. That isn't really necessary with him now apparently being set on Kouko and would only complicate matters with Mitsuo. The only one who has a right to now about that is Kouko - and she already knows.
Old 2014-02-21, 01:27   Link #2068
Anime299

I agree with previous writers on a few things. 1) Banri's ghost isn't coming back as any major player, 2) If Oka goes to Koko, she already knows everything. The issue there will be if Oka learns about Banri's past and tells Mitsuo, well... 3) I beleive the final episodes will be about Banri/Koko coming to terms with their feelings (and now we even have a ring being introduced) and things will focus on issues getting settled in the Mitsuo/Oka/Chiami camps. I can't shake off the feeling that 2-D might be the one to complete the couples - only because they're sticking with him as a character that's interacting with the others. I dunno...we'll see.
Anime299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 01:34   Link #2069
EroKing

Kouko wanted some penetration. Kouko got some penetration.
Old 2014-02-21, 02:43   Link #2070
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Banri, you need to be a bro about this.

Don't leave your boy hanging and tell him what's up.

You got a girl already who wants your Eiffel and you're childhood friend is cool with that for the most part. Hook him up.

Just wait 6 months, Mitsuo.

You'll look more honorable that way.

Spoiler for Man Law:

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2014-02-21 at 04:20.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 02:48   Link #2071
EroKing

Old 2014-02-21, 08:16   Link #2072
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

Kouko wanted some penetration. Kouko got some penetration.
But hey, at least Kouko is gonna do it... maybe not!

BTW, is the novel going to end judging from the magazine scans, TheEroKing?
Benigmatica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 08:27   Link #2073
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
The theory is that it's going to be the same way as Toradora with the last volume coming out right about the time the anime's ending.
Old 2014-02-21, 08:35   Link #2074
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
The theory is that it's going to be the same way as Toradora with the last volume coming out right about the time the anime's ending.
Yeah, it would be a possibility, but there's no news yet! In fact, I think the author Yuyuko Takemiya would like to extend it further...
Old 2014-02-21, 09:27   Link #2075
l.kostas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Light novel volume 8 will be released on March 10 and from the description we have it looks like it is the last.
Light novel thread:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...106185&page=23
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 09:38   Link #2076
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by l.kostas View Post
Light novel volume 8 will be released on March 10 and from the description we have it looks like it is the last.
Light novel thread:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...106185&page=23
Well, I don't want to bother reading the thread, but thanks for the info.

Still, Banri's relationship with Linda ended in the first half of Golden Time. Why he's bringing that up? I mean, it's gonna lead to unfortunate implications, especially Kouko and Mitsuo.

Speaking of Mitsuo, I think he'll be crushed when he saw Linda-sempai getting friendly with Banri.
Old 2014-02-21, 13:35   Link #2077
Frontier

Not with Kouko at least, since she knows about it and is fine with Banri touching on that aspect of his life again.

Would she be comfortable seeing Banri and Linda as chummy as they are in this episode? Probably not, but as she is now I can see Kouko just bearing with it and not making a huge deal about it, just like when Banri complimented Chinami's new hairstyle in this episode .
Old 2014-02-21, 14:46   Link #2078
TrueDevil
Not from this world

Damn, what I love most about this show is the comedy.
Koko is a major klutz cant even seduce without fail and even are artistic skills are questionable.
Oka chans new haircut is really cute she bcame even more moe.
If I were Banri I wouldve told Yana that I know Linda back from high school but not that I was in love in her. Its all in the past now and he should focus on Koko.

Off topic, gotta give my respect to the VAs especially Kokos they are all really good putting a real good performance and sound authentic unlike in other animes where you got the feeling they are always the same VA.
TrueDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:13   Link #2079
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Damn, all these nosy ass characters lmao

I'm dying cos of Koko this episode. Holy shit, her advances and Eiffel Tower had me loling and hnnnnnging so hard. Also, that barf face.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-21, 15:49   Link #2080
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I just hope Banri can calmly bring his friends up to speed. Not really major understandings to clear up, but rather just bringing up a topic that isn't comfortable for him. Sometimes the truth isn't the easiest thing for Banri to work with. Probably got easy just not talking about all that and now suddenly, he's got to open up. Don't think it's necessary to dive into huge detail, just give them enough to make the situation clear.

Kouko is always good for some comedy . Best of luck to her .

Tags
college, comedy, drama, love triangle, romance, seinen