Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-04-26, 19:44   Link #21
Homeschooler_Jenni
Rar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
In shonen manga the story is the same, the difference is how they tell it. It's like when a couple talks about their relation/marriage, they talk about the same thing but in a totally different way.
So the Shika - Temari relation is quite a clear fact. But all the romance is not told, it's meant to be there but never told. Take DBZ for example, the were quite a lot of couples: goku+chichi, krilin+nr17. , vegeta+bulma. But it just happened, then came the children, just like it has to be in real life, but the story was focused on all the action and humor. If you want to have the same story but with romance just make a fanfiction focusing on the romantic side of the story and telling the action only as a bit of spice over the romance. The same story told in a different way may be quite interesting.
In Naruto I expect that it will suddenly show us Shikamaru and Temari being one family, without any complicated story of how it happened. Then showing all the funny moments of their family life which are all triggered by Shikamaru's lazyness and his opinion on women which will obviously trigger Temari's strong woman ego and cause quite funny situations.

Yeah, i could see that happening. ~_~
Homeschooler_Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-26, 21:10   Link #22
monir
cho~ kakkoii

They will have genius babies who would find better ways to wipe out forests with their portable fan. The tree huggers will cry foul. More trouble for Kishimoto from the environmentalist for sending rotten messages to kids who probably would wave their fans at trees to mimic the Temari-technique. So of course, the best option for Kishimoto is to play it down between Shika+Temari to contain the damages that is already been done due to Temari's action and never let them have kids. Ever, never. Kishimoto is a friggin genius!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-27, 05:57   Link #23
MobiuS

I for one hope they DONT hook up. If they spend the rest of the series making kissy-faces at each other instead of learning the benefits of human sacrifice in order to summon Manda and former Hokages, they might not be able to keep up with the increasingly competitive world of Ninja-hood. Everyone is taking steroids in it (Sas+CS, Itachi+MS, Kakashi+MS, Naruto+Hacks, Tsunade+Strength, Orochimaru+wtf~snakes), and you wanna compete after oh-so-many-dates? Impossible.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 16:08   Link #24
Rurik
Golden

Of course it has been foreseen by the great Lidless eye that see it all, Temary x Shika will happen, Shikamaru already made the reference on How Temary was more annoying (grumpier..don’t remember) than his mom, when A guy start comparing a women to his mom, chances are he will end up with that girl^^
Old 2006-04-28, 16:18   Link #25
Homeschooler_Jenni
Rar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Of course it has been foreseen by the great Lidless eye that see it all, Temary x Shika will happen, Shikamaru already made the reference on How Temary was more annoying (grumpier..don’t remember) than his mom, when A guy start comparing a women to his mom, chances are he will end up with that girl^^

Believe it! ~___~
Old 2006-04-28, 16:31   Link #26
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeschooler_Jenni
Believe it! ~___~
-Yeah, it is just that obvious that Temari and Shikamaru will end up together (sorry ShikamaruxIno fans but I just can't see Ino like that very easily. Chouji on the other hand...).
Old 2006-04-28, 16:32   Link #27
Homeschooler_Jenni
Rar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-Yeah, it is just that obvious that Temari and Shikamaru will end up together (sorry ShikamaruxIno fans but I just can't see Ino like that very easily. Chouji on the other hand...).

I honestly don't like Ino :/ she seems nicer than she use to be,but i just don't really care for her. I like temari because she actually does fight unlike some of the other naruto girls. Ino just..blah.
Old 2006-04-28, 16:47   Link #28
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
I honestly don't like Ino :/ she seems nicer than she use to be,but i just don't really care for her. I like temari because she actually does fight unlike some of the other naruto girls. Ino just..blah.
-It's funny, both Sakura and Ino were initialy meant to be disliked characters (Kishimoto-sensei said so himself a while back). But somehow Sakura was more popular than Ino anyway (poor Ino gets no love from fans at all ). Temari on the other hand remains to be a crowd favorite ever since she came into the picture (she's second only to Hinata in terms of popularity).

-That aside, I'd like to say that your avatar is nice. Could you tell me where you found it?
Old 2006-04-28, 16:50   Link #29
Homeschooler_Jenni
Rar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai
-It's funny, both Sakura and Ino were initialy meant to be disliked characters (Kishimoto-sensei said so himself a while back). But somehow Sakura was more popular than Ino anyway (poor Ino gets no love from fans at all ). Temari on the other hand remains to be a crowd favorite ever since she came into the picture (she's second only to Hinata in terms of popularity).

-That aside, I'd like to say that your avatar is nice. Could you tell me where you found it?
I googles "Temari avatars" ~__~;
Old 2006-04-28, 16:53   Link #30
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
I googles "Temari avatars" ~__~;
-Thank you very much .
Old 2006-04-28, 17:27   Link #31
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Well people favor Temari because:

- she is strong
- she is beautiful
- she shows her feelings in many situations and isnt a killing machine
- she is a good sister

While Ino:

- is just no good
- is arrogant
- is selfish
- uses her looks as primary objective to protect herself [Neji]
- she has scary eyes
Old 2006-04-28, 18:03   Link #32
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

i wouldnt go that far at all. they wouldn't call her the best in her year for no reason. she just gets no screen time. and ino shows her feelings in many situations too, that's crap. temari is arrogant too. that's the shittiest argument ever with a completely biased tone. are you really 20 years old? god-forbid.
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 18:07   Link #33
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
I like Temari because she's strong and isn't afraid to take control of situations and speak her mind.

Lol, she kind of completes Shika.

Ino would work too I guess, but she wouldn't be able to defend Shikamaru with her abilities (and I'm biased in favor of Temari )
PhantomX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-04-28, 18:31   Link #34
Homeschooler_Jenni
Rar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
I like Temari because she's strong and isn't afraid to take control of situations and speak her mind.

Lol, she kind of completes Shika.

Ino would work too I guess, but she wouldn't be able to defend Shikamaru with her abilities (and I'm biased in favor of Temari )

^___^ mehehehe
Old 2006-04-28, 20:02   Link #35
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yotsuba
i wouldnt go that far at all. they wouldn't call her the best in her year for no reason. she just gets no screen time. and ino shows her feelings in many situations too, that's crap. temari is arrogant too. that's the shittiest argument ever with a completely biased tone. are you really 20 years old? god-forbid.
Yeah Temari was cocky at the beginning...later on...it'll be different though with Shikamaru for example...in the hospital.

Ino gets not much screen time because Kishi probably doesnt favor her as much as the other girls.

Anyway yeah i am 20 years old...though i'd love to switch my age with yours if possible..High School was alot more fun then College+Working...to pay the bills.
Old 2009-01-29, 20:44   Link #36
debbiechan12

I didn't want to start a new thread since there was already a topic about them.

ShikaTema is one of my favorite couple in all anime. I believe this is the most likely couple to happen in Naruto because of the hints. They really do complement each other. Temari is bossy. Shikamaru is laidback. Temari would push Shikamaru to be better while Shikamaru would provide the comfort she lacked growing up. They are both so smart and good fighters. Everything about them clicks. The whole thing with Naruto thinking Shika and Temari were on a date was so cute. Just like Asuma and Kurenai.

Oh, and they look hot together.
debbiechan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 21:17   Link #37
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I wouldn't do a surprise if they a time jump or out of no where they are close (like after a mission or two) - they won't dedicate a chapter/episode to it, that's for sure.
Old 2009-01-30, 01:09   Link #38
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiechan12 View Post
I didn't want to start a new thread since there was already a topic about them.

ShikaTema is one of my favorite couple in all anime. I believe this is the most likely couple to happen in Naruto because of the hints. They really do complement each other. Temari is bossy. Shikamaru is laidback. Temari would push Shikamaru to be better while Shikamaru would provide the comfort she lacked growing up. They are both so smart and good fighters. Everything about them clicks. The whole thing with Naruto thinking Shika and Temari were on a date was so cute. Just like Asuma and Kurenai.
Actually the first couple i would think of when i think of ShikaXTemari would be Shika's parents =p
it does speak well for that pairing working out
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 01:18   Link #39
LaceNFrills

They would make a good couple. Ms. Bossy and Mr. Lazy pants.
Plus they're both mature kids, and the hair..
LaceNFrills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 04:30   Link #40
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Yay another fan!

History tends to repeat itself in Naruto if you look at the characters. Kishi wouldn't have bothered telling us about Shika's parents and homelife if he wasn't trying to hint at what Shika's future would be. Nor would he have had Naruto of all people pick up on it,

Romance isn't a big deal in Naruto, but this is the only side couple that Kishi has developed or hinted at.

But something has creeped up trying to ruin everyone's happiness.

Spoiler: