AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2015-09-14, 16:05   Link #21
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

It's been confirmed that Gintama will continue so there's defiantly that.

Lugar Code

MuvLuv Alternitive

Zero Kara Hajimeru

Comet Lucifer

HaruChika

Heavy Object

Momokuri

They are continuing Fairy Tail Anime after the arc we are in right?

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.

Last edited by Gintokifan22; 2015-09-14 at 16:23.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 16:33   Link #22
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

It's about Fall 2015. Why are you posting series confirmed for Winter 2016 or without confirmed date?
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-15, 11:49   Link #23
abc0716

Seems like this autumn is good to finish some older shows, but there's quite amount of shows that I must watch...

Must watch (Include OVA, specials & movies)
Aria The Avvenire - My all-time favorite Anime
Yuru Yuri season 3 -
2nd movie of Gundam: The Origin
Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio: Ars Nova Cadenza
Digimon Adventure tri. 1: Saikai
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen

Will watch
Magical Suite Prism Nana
Ajin
(Movie)
One Punch Man
Heavy Object
Concrete Revelutio

May watch
2nd half of Owari no Seraph
Garo's new sequel
- If I have time, I'll watch both of them...
Hokuto no Ken: Ichigo Aji - Never seen how the actual Fist of North Star is, so I may watch their comedy version first, if possible...
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-16, 08:20   Link #24
Ii_chan
Silent Ghost

Must watch
Owarimonogatari -> I'm curious about ougi.
Noragami Aragoto --> watching season 1 and feel the story is good.
Garo 2nd season --> look promising.

May watch
Sakurasou bla bla bla --> detective show
Subete ga F ni naru --> detective show
Kindaichi R --> detective show
World Trigger spin-off --> fans WT.
One punch man --> watching episode 1 pre-air and liked it.
Ii_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 10:50   Link #25
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

It looks like this is going to be a really good season for mysteries, with Kindaichi coming back and the new Sakurako-san and The Perfect Insider (as well as the continuation of Detective Conan/Case Closed). I'll be looking into those as well as the new YuruYuri and Miss Monochrome, and I'll probably give a look at Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! just because I liked the author's previously adapted series, though it might be a quick drop. Kagewani, the new Utsuwaremono, and Heavy Object seem like possibles that I may check out later if reviews are positive. And my wife, the horror fan, will almost certainly want to watch Kowabon; she was really miffed there was no third Yamishibai season this summer.
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-20, 01:02   Link #26
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Gochūmon wa Usagi desk ka?? and YuruYuri are the only items on my watchlist for shows. Gundam: The Origin and Tamayura: Graduation Photo are also on the radar.
Old 2015-09-21, 01:29   Link #27
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Fall 2015 is extremely fuzzy for me, but fuzzy in the sense of not in focus and difficult to make out clearly. There is so much that either does not catch my initial interest or that I cannot get a "read" on ... this is the first season that this has been so to this extent in some time. Anyway, there are a few things that look interesting and that I am mildly curious about:

Definitely will watch: Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka Season Two, Aria the Avvenire OVA (1 of 3), the Girls und Panzer movie and Tamayura: Sotsugyou Shashin Part 3 - Akogare.

Other than that, there are a few tv series I am curious about, including: K - Return of Kings, Comet Lucifer, Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen, One-Punch Man and Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou.

There are also a handful of shorts that have caught my eye: Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! (the 4koma manga is pretty good), Tantei Team KZ Jiken Note and Onsen Yousei Hakone-chan.

Two carryovers from the summer 2015 season will also continue being watched: Ushio to Tora and Go Princess PreCure.
Old 2015-09-21, 05:39   Link #28
Alf

Definitely watch:
Utawarerumono: Ituwari no Kamen - Fan of series. PV picks up the vibe and I guess Aquaplus is betting everything on this project. At the very least should be better than Tears to Tiara which is not bad.
Noragami Aragoto - First series is good.

Anticipated:
Concrete Revolutio: Superheroes Fantasy - The concept seems interesting, and it's Bones.
One Punch Man - First episode is interesting but not entirely blown away. Need to see how far can it keep up.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Orphans of Ironblood - Gundam in hard military setting is always something to expect.

Curious:
Comet Lucifer - Sounds like SF, not much shown in the PV, but art and music seems good so expect some boy meet girl advantures.
Heavy Object - The SF background sounds good and character setup seems promising, but the character speeches in the PV is kind of put off. Will take a look.
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru - The title is apparently coming from the phrase "Under cherry(sakura) trees there are dead bodies underneath". Not really a fan of mysteries, but the title hits me.

Last edited by Flower; 2015-09-21 at 12:50. Reason: Just closed the bold tags for you. :)
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 06:31   Link #29
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Isn't fall usually packed with highlights? For some reason it feels like a veeeery average season to me.

Definitely:
Gochiusa 2
Heavy Object
Aria AA
OPM
Ojou-sama
Everything F

Probably / Maybe:
Asterisk
Rakudai
Sakurako-san
Valkyrie Drive

Considering that the previous 5-6 seasons had about twice the amount in both categories this is a fairly poor outlook.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 15:03   Link #30
KnightShade

must watch:
asterick
rakudai
shinmai season 2
noragami season 2

will check out:
heavy object
one man punch
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-22, 15:33   Link #31
Dextro
He Without a Title

I just looked at what's coming this next season and am seriously chocked with myself for not spotting much that I want to follow. From the TV from I can only spot Owarimonogatari and Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans and the latter I'm already halfway expecting to drop because the latest Okada Mari written shows have had that effect on me :/

Aside from that I'm really looking forward to a couple of movies/OVA which is always a sad prospect for me since they take way too long to get to us gaijin. Girls und Panzer, Tamayura: Sotsugyou Shashin and Aria the Avenire. In fact together these 3 make up some of my all time favourite shows so the hype level is through the roof for me. Aria in particular has me on the verge of (happiness) tears just thinking back on the ending.

And then there's also Gundam: The Origin II which is pretty decent (not Unicorn levels but not too shaby) and the first Digimon Tri movie which, if Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z are anything to go by, will probably be another instance of Toei disappointing everyone.

And then there's also the Hibiki Euphonium and Fate/Kaleid Prisma Ilya Zwei OVA to watch that should be entertaining but overall I guess I just might finally get a season to catch up on my increasingly huge backlog! I even have to actually watch Tsukimonogatari which means that Owari will probably slot into the backlog right from the start... :/
Old 2015-09-23, 19:32   Link #32
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Man, it's a weird season. Only one new show with a childhood friend character? That being Shomin Sample, and I'm only basing that off that Asami Seto voicing the drama cd. XD

There's also The Perfect Insider, but I'm not sure Moe knowing Saikawa ever since when she was little was just a live action thing or not. And man, comparing Takei Emi (Kaoru in the live action Kenshin) to whatever that anime design is like the difference between a 5 star hotel and a holiday inn...

It's really weird considering that this season has four fantasy battle action series and two mecha (one of which is being written by Okada), genres which typically have at least one osananjimi-type character. I mean, there's still the 2nd seasons of Shinmai Maou, Fafner, Hidan no Aria, and Owari no Seraph and the spinoff of Attack on Titan, so it's not like this season is totally dead to me. But it is eyebrow raising, especially to me. (Then again last season had like 7 shows, which was abnormally high. So it all evens out I guess)

Most Hyped up for - One Punch Man
I've heard all great things about this from my friends. Considering Shokugeki no Soma was also one of the things they said was awesome, I'll take their word for it.

Runner Ups
Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans - Well, it's not only Gundam, but its Gundam done by the director and writer of Ano Hana (and I make it no secret that I'm an Okadafag). Would be my #1, but still am salty that no male-female childhood friends have been revealed yet... XD

Heavy Object - JC Staff is on a frigging roll (Aki no Kanade, Danmachi, Shokugeki, Shimoseka, Prison School), so why not be excited? I sure hope them doing that garbage mecha anime last year (oh God it's the same director...) was just a fluke or something

Honorable Mention
Concrete Revolution - If Gundam this season is Ano Hana Team, this one is Oh Edo Rocket team. It was a decent series, but not as hyped because IMO Dennou Coil/Darker than Black were better Sci Fi series that year.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-23, 21:15   Link #33
lolapaolaberry

Have to agree that Dragonball wsa quite a disappointment
Am very excited for Gundam and Heavy Object. Really my type of anime
Might also check out Comet Lucifer
lolapaolaberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 11:45   Link #34
Iron Maw
Banned

Weirdly unhyped for this season despite having some interest in couple of the shows on the chart. That's not the kind of thing I'd thought I would ever feel about a Fal season. :/

I'll probably watch:

- Noragami 2nd season: Other than last arc BONES did pretty bang up job with the first season so, I'm on board here
- One Punch Man: solid manga, probably THE action show of season
- Concrete Revolution: because BONES
- Heavy Object: At least there no high school inexplicably involved here so this a step up compared to the other LN adaptations
- Anti Magic Academy: Read 4 vols of the LN, nothing speculator but decent enough read. Should be at least watchable at it's worst if done right
- Seraph of the End 2nd season: First season was watchable if not mediocre
- Everything Becomes F: Sounds interesting enough

I'll wait for impression for most of the others.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2015-09-25 at 00:05.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-24, 14:49   Link #35
moodie

Super Hyped
Owarimonogatari
Nana Prism

Hyped
Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
Heavy Object
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??

Will watch with some hype
Comet Lucifer
Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst
Concrete Revolutio
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken

Not so hyped but will watch
Owari no Seraph
One punch man
Utawarerumono
Noragami Aragoto
Lance N' Masques
moodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 21:43   Link #36
sky black swordman

Will Watch:
Noragami ARAGOTO
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Owari no Seraph 2nd Season

May Watch:
Owarimonogatari
Gundam: Tekketsu no Orphans
Hidan no Aria AA
Ore ga Ojou-sama Gakkou ni “Shomin Sample” Toshite Gets♥Sareta Ken
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Checking Out:
Lance N’ Masques
Heavy Object
Comet Lucifer
Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou
Old 2015-09-26, 12:47   Link #37
l.kostas

Here they have gathered a bunch of trailers of the fall anime series:

http://otakumode.com/news/55f91f7f2d...-Action-Sci-Fi
http://otakumode.com/news/55f92ed0ca...of-Life-Comedy
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 16:08   Link #38
KurumiEbisuzawa

Cant Wait

Cant wait for all of these releases!
Old 2015-10-11, 19:26   Link #39
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Better late than never.

Here is my list for the picks of this season:

Sequels:
1. Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
2. Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou
3. Owari no Seraph 2nd Season

Mystery:
1. Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru

Fantasy Adventure
1. Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
2. Comet Lucifer

Indecisive to Watch or Not to Watch: Yet to Confirm
1. Heavy Object
2. Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
3. Rakudai Kishi no Calvary
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-14, 15:02   Link #40
Tornado The Dragon
A.K.A Big Brother

One Punch man
Triage X
Gold saints
God eater

Already on ep.6 for OPM I will finish triage x & gold saints hopefully before Christmas time.