AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-01-07, 11:16   Link #5421
Zakoo

Guys about the uniform quest, do they all have demon at the end and they give heart?
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 11:21   Link #5422
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

http://fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_mysticcode.php#nav
Nope, that's only for the battlesuit quest.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 11:22   Link #5423
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

No. Bosses differ.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 11:41   Link #5424
Zakoo

One heart missing for Orion ascencion, had high hope

Thanks
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 16:45   Link #5425
Exacro

Lare, how's the investigation on the great success roll going?
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-07, 21:48   Link #5426
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Friend sent me this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nehvzf9esQs

4 out of 5. Maybe they're on to something?

Makes one wonder...
Intriguing...

So can the EX luck people here message me when they are planning to do their rolls?
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 02:30   Link #5427
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
I have like 300.000 friend points, so it isn't exactly a priority for me right now.

And what I'm unsure of is how the supporters that appear are chosen. I just like having the Okitas/Jack/etc there when I need them. Not like when I wanted to try that d'Eon quest with your Casko only to have her appear once in five tries.
There are like 60-80 Fou-kuns in those FPs based on my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exacro View Post
Lare, how's the investigation on the great success roll going?
Thought I say I'm not investigating at least till Feb. But I decide to whale next time when Herc or someone I really want gets a rate-up so crap orz;
Anyway I got another Necromancy after getting Great Success with leveling Santa Alter, spending the ticket I just got yesterday or 2 days ago. If I take away the 2 times I didn't follow instructions, this is the 9th gold CE in 12 YOLOs......

From the video, I can speculate that either the seed is a timestamp in second granularity, or a precomputed seed or RNG number is reused for a short while to reduce server load. Or a combination of several methodologies. What bugs me is why is the 10-second away from Great Success method working? I doubt a precomputed value is cached for as long as 10 seconds. Unless certain unexpected dependencies are created due to some bug or bad implementation. I've seen and worked on enough commercial programs, debugging stacks in callframes and register values to know that such things are possible even in standard libraries. But as long as no one starts using more formal tools (and also invest quartz) to collect precise and accurate data to investigate correlations, we'll never know for sure. Anyway, I can't be bothered already since all I got are CEs and don't want to buy quartz now until I'm ready to whale; plus the fact it takes time (like 1 hour plus for 10 rolls) to roll bronze exp cards, and roll for great successes makes it a real pain
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 04:09   Link #5428
Unknown Soldier
:D

Can you SS+ Luck guys tell me what times of day (local time is fine) you do your rolls so I can also time my rolls about the same times? Thanks.
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 05:23   Link #5429
larethian

^ I don't know and never track. And I don't think it works like that (ie. can get the same card at same time everyday). The numerical value of a timestamp starts from 1970 Jan iirc and keeps increasing.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 08:25   Link #5430
Exacro

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Thought I say I'm not investigating at least till Feb. But I decide to whale next time when Herc or someone I really want gets a rate-up so crap orz;
Anyway I got another Necromancy after getting Great Success with leveling Santa Alter, spending the ticket I just got yesterday or 2 days ago. If I take away the 2 times I didn't follow instructions, this is the 9th gold CE in 12 YOLOs......

From the video, I can speculate that either the seed is a timestamp in second granularity, or a precomputed seed or RNG number is reused for a short while to reduce server load. Or a combination of several methodologies. What bugs me is why is the 10-second away from Great Success method working? I doubt a precomputed value is cached for as long as 10 seconds. Unless certain unexpected dependencies are created due to some bug or bad implementation. I've seen and worked on enough commercial programs, debugging stacks in callframes and register values to know that such things are possible even in standard libraries. But as long as no one starts using more formal tools (and also invest quartz) to collect precise and accurate data to investigate correlations, we'll never know for sure. Anyway, I can't be bothered already since all I got are CEs and don't want to buy quartz now until I'm ready to whale; plus the fact it takes time (like 1 hour plus for 10 rolls) to roll bronze exp cards, and roll for great successes makes it a real pain
I see...there's another myth about looking at the pulsing light in the gacha window... When the pulsing light at it's brightest and largest, the probability of getting 4* and 5* are increased.

Maybe there's something with the programming connected to a microseconds value and causing a bug or something that triggered the thing. Well as you said, we won't know until someone really tried to discover why is that happen
Exacro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 09:21   Link #5431
GDB

Quote:
What bugs me is why is the 10-second away from Great Success method working?
Results appear to be based on the global time stamp, likely for both rolls and great/super successes. It's not that a Great Success triggers a good roll, it's that Great Success is a signal that you're in an optimal part of the array.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exacro View Post
I see...there's another myth about looking at the pulsing light in the gacha window... When the pulsing light at it's brightest and largest, the probability of getting 4* and 5* are increased.
That one's BS. Rolls are server-side, while the light is client-side. They have no relation to each other. Great Success works because it is also server-side.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 09:29   Link #5432
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
I tried that the other day and also got a Necromancy after a Great Success...I only did it once tho
Old 2016-01-08, 09:30   Link #5433
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
There are like 60-80 Fou-kuns in those FPs based on my experience.

you can't escape from the whale hole lare!!
Old 2016-01-08, 20:35   Link #5434
iNoto

I became a pay 2 win fella ;_; sorry F2P comrades

http://imgur.com/a/HiR9N

On the other hand, yes! tamamoe waifu on my hands ;_;
Old 2016-01-08, 20:59   Link #5435
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^Congrats! It's your gambling money, as long as you know your limits.

Remember kids: If you ever reach the 4th stage, take a breather & a step back to look at things objectively.
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20160101/
Old 2016-01-08, 21:03   Link #5436
GDB

But 5th stage is totally okay.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 21:33   Link #5437
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
But 5th stage is totally okay.
No its not.

I believe it violates minimum wage laws in first world countries.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 23:06   Link #5438
iNoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
^Congrats! It's your gambling money, as long as you know your limits.

Remember kids: If you ever reach the 4th stage, take a breather & a step back to look at things objectively.
http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20160101/
I know my limits and I have bills to pay so I won't become like that random dude that borrowed money to obtain sca np5. I have pretty much a formidable team atm that I could do any quest that DW throw at me. I just need astolfo to be released then I might throw another 40 bucks at the game but until then I'ma stay chill and save all the free quartz that I get from DW.
Old 2016-01-10, 00:34   Link #5439
Starway

Wow this place really went dead after I left I guess when theirs no events that happens.
Old 2016-01-10, 01:10   Link #5440
Se7enSword
Swordsman Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Wow this place really went dead after I left I guess when theirs no events that happens.
Pretty much, plus i've been playing better games!

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon