AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-03, 16:51   Link #1
Yoburi

God and Devil World (Wuxia + Zombie apocalypse)

Raw: http://www.hjwzw.com/Book/Chapter/30487

This is a pretty unique novel that many people already took the time to translate there are +200 chapters out in a 1300 chapters novel. Now this is basic the child of the Walking Dead with Legendary Moonlight Sculptor plus a little bit of chinese Wuxia.

I already pass the translation and i can recomend this novel to all fans of a good Zombie movie fans of Dawn of the Dead or Night of the Living Dead will love the first 90 chapters of this novel but after that the novel becames more like the Walking Dead with Wuxia elements where the MC starts to became a Warlord like the Goverment.

Now this story happends in the real world and a kinda of game system started by a God transforing humans in zombies and beating them using the weapons of the sytem can give you stats like in LMS in fact the ultimate goal is to became a empeor like in Royal Road the problem is you can only get EXP using the tools of the sytem a gun or a sword won't give you anything and one zombie bite means death.

Spoiler for About the MC OP:

Spoiler for Harem:

Spoiler for About the System:

Still reading the novel but there are a very good summary on Wuxiaworld forum of the whole novel there. The story isn't for everybody but the start is perfect who doesn't love the begining of a Zombie apocalypse right.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 18:50   Link #2
wuhugm
Confused Shark

I remember Craxuan made a thread with a similar story before... but that one got no romance
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 20:02   Link #3
Yoburi

^There is another similar story like this one? Please share i love a good zombie story
Old 2016-02-03, 22:32   Link #4
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Yey, this is my favorite wuxia!!!
Old 2016-02-03, 23:28   Link #5
arthand

you didnt mentioned his healer wife which is the first girl of his harem.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 12:05   Link #6
Yoburi

Boy i just reach the part of Berlin when a group of people that call themselfs kingdom of heaven that will bring the white supremacy that Hitler once wanted in the zombie apocalypse now you can't get better than Nazi zombies right.

Also they call Chineses yellow monkeys gezz the racism is strong in this novel.
Old 2016-02-04, 12:11   Link #7
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
Boy i just reach the part of Berlin when a group of people that call themselfs kingdom of heaven that will bring the white supremacy that Hitler once wanted in the zombie apocalypse now you can't get better than Nazi zombies right.

Also they call Chineses yellow monkeys gezz the racism is strong in this novel.
Well, that's some superlight offence, so not a big deal. And yeah, people are racists by nature, it's just to what degree you suppress it.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 13:29   Link #8
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

Wow~ Zombies? Let's read it, let's read it~!

Hmm... First time reading Wuxia... So, is there a trick to remember who is who or the names? Cuz, unlike japanese names (ie Tarou and Kaori), I can't differentiate the gender of the names... ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 14:05   Link #9
sasoras

Hmm I think this would fall under Xianxia, Wuxia would only see you fighting other humans using qi. Xianxia would use systems/magics or a blend, fighting zombies, monsters and orcs.
Old 2016-02-04, 16:50   Link #10
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houraisan Kaguya View Post
Wow~ Zombies? Let's read it, let's read it~!

Hmm... First time reading Wuxia... So, is there a trick to remember who is who or the names? Cuz, unlike japanese names (ie Tarou and Kaori), I can't differentiate the gender of the names... ┻━┻ミ\(≧ロ≦\)
You look like a Zombie fan like me so i guarantee you will love the first chapters of the novel it got all from horror, loot supermarkets, rescue beauties, biker gangs, monsters, bites and of course backstabing pricks.

Well maybe this is Xianxia then but there is no qi or realms what we have here is zombies, skills and modern weapons.
Old 2016-02-04, 18:01   Link #11
Houraisan Kaguya
月の姫

Yup! I wuv the zombie genre (¬º-°)¬
TY for posting this

Finally a zombie novel w/ more action, cuz the others I found were nocturne w/ more &#% than zombies... ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ

Last edited by Houraisan Kaguya; 2016-02-05 at 10:32.
Houraisan Kaguya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 19:57   Link #12
Arvollen
orz

I've read the entire WN, it's pretty entertaining.

It mashes up a lot of genres. Zombie apocalypse, RPG, FPS, empire building, war, nuclear post-apocalypse, sci-fi, fantasy etc. There's an h-scene after every arc (sometimes out of nowhere) so it feels game-like. It gets pretty ridiculous later on (eg: fighting off super-insectoids and sentient robots with his souped up gundam).

Spoiler for I have a couple of gripes with it though.:
Arvollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-04, 21:13   Link #13
Yoburi

^The hentai scenes most happend when the MC eats a blood core from a mutant animal that can raise status but it also give him the hots lol.

One of the times he push down a movie star that becames his maid at first they didn't like each other but her loli sister change the MC mind and gave her another chance, after that the movie star was more "open" to be with the MC because what she wanted was a white prince and even if the MC isn't one he does keep her safe... well they did the deed with another of loli watching and making comments that loli also have a MILF mother so...
Old 2016-02-04, 21:19   Link #14
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

This series has potential become oyacodon
Old 2016-02-04, 23:42   Link #15
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

@Yoburi
How big the land Yue Zhong currently owned... He is kind of warlord,right...
Old 2016-02-05, 01:38   Link #16
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
@Yoburi
How big the land Yue Zhong currently owned... He is kind of warlord,right...
I on chapter 450 more or less and the MC pretty much own Longhai City (close to Taiwan) South Coast of China and later he got the frontier of China and Vietnam the main problem he face is the fact he is a Warlord (some call him a Bandit King) in other words he isn't a offcial agent of govermant of China or a militar from the People's Liberation Army so he always have to deal with survivors of the old regime even when Beijing pretty much became a Zombie paradise.
Old 2016-02-05, 04:40   Link #17
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
you didnt mentioned his healer wife which is the first girl of his harem.
I didn't mention her because she isnt one of the main wifes more of a concubine and there are way too many of them...

I forgot to mention Chen Yao: She is the best friend of Ji Qingwu and has being with the MC from the start, she is a rich princess before the world ends and Ji is her bodyguard best friend. At first she didn't love the MC but later on that change and she being to lose her naive nature after she and the MC were teleported to Vietnam.

There are more Harem members that became important even demon girls and angels but i still didn't got to that part.

Only main wifes got mention on the finale and Ji Qingwu is the first wife lol.
Old 2016-02-05, 05:13   Link #18
wuhugm
Confused Shark

How bad is the depiction of rape and is there any harem members got raped?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 06:08   Link #19
Arvollen
orz

Spoiler for Well:
Arvollen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-05, 07:12   Link #20
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvollen View Post
Spoiler for Well:
ok thanks for the info. Insta dropped