AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-02, 15:30   Link #121
ugupoo
多谢你爱我.... *キッス!* ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shift_
And we can't forget The Man Code...

Those who don't know what it is...
http://www.thelancers.com/code2.html

7. The minimum amount of time you have to wait for another man is 5 minutes. The maximum is 6 minutes. For a girl, you are required to wait 10 minutes for every point of hotness she scores on the classic 1-10 scale.

14. Women who claim they "love to watch sports" must be treated as spies until they demonstrate knowledge of the game and the ability to pick a Buffalo wing clean.
7. Damn right!
14. I "love" to watch Monday Night Football. But I have no idea what's going on. Well now that my status is that of the dreaded single, I have no reason to watch it anymore. ^_^ *runs away*
Old 2004-01-02, 16:23   Link #122
Shift_

I can't follow sports...I dunno I HATE watching sports. It's much more fun to play sports.

But I like watching motorsports, maybe that counts as a sport

PS What is THAT thing in your avatar ugupoo? I can't stop watching it...it's like some kinda trance ><
Old 2004-01-02, 16:29   Link #123
ugupoo
多谢你爱我.... *キッス!* ^_~

Quote:
I can't follow sports...I dunno I HATE watching sports. It's much more fun to play sports.

But I like watching motorsports, maybe that counts as a sport

PS What is THAT thing in your avatar ugupoo? I can't stop watching it...it's like some kinda trance ><

It's one of the bubble buddy icons I downloaded a long time ago. Some people call them blob blobs. ^_^

I guess I'll change it if it's too euphoric for you.
Old 2004-01-02, 16:38   Link #124
Shift_

ah this one is crazier

Man if they made stuffed animals of those guys, they'd be like the perfect gift to girls
Old 2004-01-02, 16:42   Link #125
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
ah this one is crazier

Man if they made stuffed animals of those guys, they'd be like the perfect gift to girls

LOL THAT IS FOR SURE
Old 2004-01-02, 16:43   Link #126
Shift_

I should go market them, I'd be rich
Old 2004-01-02, 16:47   Link #127
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
I should go market them, I'd be rich

Not if I register that mark first!!!!!!!!
>_<
Old 2004-01-02, 21:11   Link #128
ugupoo
多谢你爱我.... *キッス!* ^_~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
Not if I register that mark first!!!!!!!!
>_<
but it was his idea!
Old 2004-01-02, 21:12   Link #129
dent
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to dent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ugupoo
but it was his idea!
But it's not the thread for it =P
Old 2004-01-03, 01:54   Link #130
Tboz

No man is a saint, woman included. As mentioned by Grifis, she has good intentions but has a tendency to betray. She only lacks control not a good heart. Some people fear to be alone and some just want to be alone. Some people don't want to be selfish, but selfishness is human nature. Mitsuki needs help, a timely slap on the face will do fine to wake her up abit, but its sad if she gets deserted.

My 2 cents.
Old 2004-01-03, 06:44   Link #131
Elite n00bie

Send a message via AIM to Elite n00bie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
No man is a saint, woman included. As mentioned by Grifis, she has good intentions but has a tendency to betray. She only lacks control not a good heart. Some people fear to be alone and some just want to be alone. Some people don't want to be selfish, but selfishness is human nature. Mitsuki needs help, a timely slap on the face will do fine to wake her up abit, but its sad if she gets deserted.

My 2 cents.
Yeah, I will be pissed if she does get deserted because i think she deserves to be happy right now almost more then anyone. Mitsuki goes all out for takayuki, but in return he doesnt even give a damn, she deserves better.
Old 2004-02-26, 05:34   Link #132
Spooky-Electric

I think he made the right decision in going with Mitsuki. Maybe he should have just moved on from both of them, but Mitsuki was a better choice than Haruka.

Haruka and Takiyuki just had like 6 month high school fling and then she went into a coma for 3 years.

Meanwhile Mitsuki and Takiyuki have been together all that 3 years plus as friends before that.

I just don't know how much affection one can have for someone you dated in high school for a half a year or so and then was in a coma for 3 years.

Surely Haruka couldn't have expected him to wait around for her and not have any interaction with the opposite sex..

I know it's sad that Haruka had to go through all of that in the first place.. but this is just my opinion..
Old 2004-02-26, 06:49   Link #133
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

First, Takiyuki NEVER made his decision in the anime. He was asked to be with Mitsuki by Haruka. If Haruka didn't practically kick his butt away towards Mitsuki, he'll most likely just sit there doing nothing.

That's why Takiyuki should end up dead. He doesn't deserve to be with either of the girls. He just can't make up his mind even to the end, it's just when Mitsuki told him to go out with Haruka, he did so, and then when Haruka told him to be together with Mitsuki, he did what he was told again.
Closed Thread