Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-01, 17:00   Link #281
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Spoilers
Spoiler for About vol 11
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2016-11-01, 22:24   Link #282
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
Spoiler:
It will be odd but funny if Bastion is included. Elize better hold on tight!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-26, 20:12   Link #283
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Ah, despise having 3 guys fighting over Regis(?), there it was too little homo for my tastes this week.....
Old 2016-12-17, 15:49   Link #284
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Latrille : “I… have seized many things… But the person I am after thought nothing about them.
So he did wanted to look cool in front of Regis? Germain should be burning with jealousy.
Old 2016-12-17, 17:59   Link #285
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Notice me Regis sempai!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-17, 19:41   Link #286
Mark Sky

The Regis x Margaret and Regis x Fanrine ships are sailing! Regis is scary! Haha XD
Mark Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-19, 05:37   Link #287
Natsume01

Ahahaha, this volume was amazing. Really good.

Regis took the Yandere's route with Latreille.
Fanrine proposed and Regis accepted without even knowing.

I have a question about the letters Latreille tore up, were they the one telling that Regis is now a First-Grade Admin Officer? If so, does it mean that Regis is still a Fifth-Grade Admin Officer?
But if he can go back to Altina safe and sound, Latreille will have to promote him, right?
Natsume01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-19, 06:50   Link #288
Sacredus

Yes, that was both his promotion at military and status promotion to Baron so he is still commoner and Fifth-Grade Admin Office with (thanks to current situation) no chances to promotion ever... At least until he's alive. You know, Latreille can promote him after assassination attempt thinking that Regis is dead.

As for Fanrine, that was just lol. I hope author will just end this series with that ship just to escape from "1st girl wins rule" - also girl that "appeared in 8+ volume wins" would really fresh idea.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-19, 08:51   Link #289
Marx-93

Latreille's reaction after Regis refused him was kinda heartbreaking. I kinda feel sad for him; he really has a combination of great pride and charisma with an utter feeling of inadequacy (in a way very similar to his sister, though Altina is still maturing and seems to be improving).

And I wouldn't worry about the promotion; considering the situation Altina will make her move now. And frankly, if Altina wins there's 100% chances that Regis will somehow end as prime minister (and of course end having less time to read books even after the war )
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-19, 12:28   Link #290
dark44

Quote:
Latreille's reaction after Regis refused him was kinda heartbreaking. I kinda feel sad for him; he really has a combination of great pride and charisma with an utter feeling of inadequacy (in a way very similar to his sister, though Altina is still maturing and seems to be improving).

And I wouldn't worry about the promotion; considering the situation Altina will make her move now. And frankly, if Altina wins there's 100% chances that Regis will somehow end as prime minister (and of course end having less time to read books even after the war )
prime minister not emperor thats too sad
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-20, 07:34   Link #291
Natsume01

@Sacredus
Even if Altina don't make a move, Latreille will have to promote him, right?
I mean, a lot of soldiers, if not all, know that it's thanks to Regis they won the war.

I hope it'll be an Harem End, too many girls I like. (Fanrine, Altina, Clarisse to start with)

^^
^ Prime Minister to start and end with Regis marrying Altina (and the others) to become Emperor. Sounds good like this.
Natsume01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-20, 08:54   Link #292
pervypig

There's simply too many girls with next to zero developments, and too many guys with 100% affection rating. And now with the crossdressing debacle, Altina would have an even harder time trying to lock herself into the main route. She might have to make herself empress in order to ban gay marriages - cue the era of homophobia that last to modern age. It's all ur fault Regi!
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-05, 04:44   Link #293
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
Yes, that was both his promotion at military and status promotion to Baron so he is still commoner and Fifth-Grade Admin Office with (thanks to current situation) no chances to promotion ever... At least until he's alive. You know, Latreille can promote him after assassination attempt thinking that Regis is dead.

As for Fanrine, that was just lol. I hope author will just end this series with that ship just to escape from "1st girl wins rule" - also girl that "appeared in 8+ volume wins" would really fresh idea.
I am very surprised about Fanrine. Well I disregarded all the hints she displayed earlier because I was assuming that she was being a fox like Eleanor and trying to win him haha. However, with this last chapter, perhaps her feelings are genuine now haha. This is clearly the case since opportunistic nobles would normally side with the winning side and thus Latreille. The fact that Regis told her that he had rejected Latreille's proposal means he may be on the cutting block yet Fanrine still holds onto him shows that her feelings are indeed genuine haha. It's a bit surprising though since her sister, Eleanor, is quite a fox and she's actually more of a hopeless romantic? Anyways, her proposal was definitely out of the blue and her being embarrassed was just too cute! Go Fanrine! Go join that harem! *cough*

So... we now have Altina, Clarisse, Jerome's maid, commoner girl, Carol the book store owner, Fanrine, and yandere Latreille. Anyone missing?

Anyway, I am kind of wishing we have the cool Vallis join Altina's camp in the future. And together with his possible loli future wife xD.

Honestly, I rather not have Regis becoming an emperor. Altina should remain as the empress. Anyways, she could introduce liberalism into the system (with support from Bastian) that allows her to marry women too. Therefore she can then marry Regis, Clarisse, Fanrine, Jerome's maid, commoner girl, Carol, and possibly Latreille (lololol). A country should not change from tradition toy quickly and instead introduce liberal ideas slowly. Therefore Altina remaining as empress is ideal. And since Altina is married to all of them, that also means Regis would be married to all of them indirectly and thus benefits from this arrangement too thanks to liberalism allowing a woman to marry another woman. In addition, Altina is an empress and thus can marry as many as she wants. *serious face*

Last edited by Enternal; 2017-01-05 at 05:24.
Old 2017-01-05, 04:53   Link #294
pervypig

^ WUT A SPLENDID IDEA! thumb +1

I'm sure with liberalism though, that Regi-chan would take his books to the church to marry them all instead.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-05, 06:45   Link #295
kari-no-sugata II

Won't Regis's male harem members then demand equal treatment?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-05, 17:50   Link #296
Marx-93

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Won't Regis's male harem members then demand equal treatment?
He did specify Latreille... and now I remember that Jerome was also interested in Altina's hand too... gee, that Jerome, a tsundere even in that.

Jokes aside, Regins final position is a mystery to me. I don't see him as emperor directly (besides, it will be more funny as prime Minister, because then he will actually be very busy), but at the same time he's going to need something to force him to realize he has a harem.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-05, 18:52   Link #297
Keila

Quote:
He did specify Latreille... and now I remember that Jerome was also interested in Altina's hand too... gee, that Jerome, a tsundere even in that.

Jokes aside, Regins final position is a mystery to me. I don't see him as emperor directly (besides, it will be more funny as prime Minister, because then he will actually be very busy), but at the same time he's going to need something to force him to realize he has a harem.
Obviously he'll end up as the head librarian but not have any time to read the books he wants and despair about all the men/women demanding his attention and stopping him from doing what he loves most.
Keila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-05, 21:26   Link #298
Enternal

Quote:

Yeah it would fit for him to be a Prime Minister and possibly a General on some occasions. Basically, yes, he won't have time. In addition, harems require a lot of time and devotion too. So he's will be busy a lot... whether he wants to or not... if you know what I mean...
Old 2017-02-09, 17:28   Link #299
akbarsanjaya

When volume 11 get translated?
akbarsanjaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-15, 17:36   Link #300
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

As expected, that magician strategist girl was extremely choroi.... Now we only need Franciska and the mercenary king to complete the shimaidon?

Last edited by Okashira; 2017-04-16 at 01:03.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
famitsu bunko, fantasy, harem, light novel, politics, reverse harem, strategy