AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-12-18, 10:03   Link #3121
Shelbrit

uh, Thanks for detailed response. I agree with you , kidnapping became repetitive. I am glad because Rio struggled to win, most of the other fights he had were underwhelming imo. Just beating enemy so easily and make others impressed all the time is boring imo. I think after Aishia recover her memories they will get a power up. We don’t know why is he reincarted too. Plot is moving slowly as hell, even after 18 volumes we still don’t know much. I don’t know how will he get stronger too. At romance aspect I hope it will be true harem and author won’t increase its size. We didn’t see decent development. I hope something will happen that will make Rio think about this. Liselotte, Aishia, Cristina and Satsuki are good so I hope their relationship will improve. Do Lucius’ underlings know Rio’s true name? If by any chance they end up fighting against Gouki and learn Lucius killed Gouki’s friend(?) Zen and knowing Rio’s revenge they may blurt out his name that will cause some complicated matters. His royal lineage may be discovered, it is a bit stretch though.Well I just want Liselotte’s relationship with Rio improving haha.
Shelbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-18, 11:22   Link #3122
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelbrit View Post
uh, Thanks for detailed response. I agree with you , kidnapping became repetitive. I am glad because Rio struggled to win, most of the other fights he had were underwhelming imo. Just beating enemy so easily and make others impressed all the time is boring imo. I think after Aishia recover her memories they will get a power up. We don’t know why is he reincarted too. Plot is moving slowly as hell, even after 18 volumes we still don’t know much. I don’t know how will he get stronger too. At romance aspect I hope it will be true harem and author won’t increase its size. We didn’t see decent development. I hope something will happen that will make Rio think about this. Liselotte, Aishia, Cristina and Satsuki are good so I hope their relationship will improve. Do Lucius’ underlings know Rio’s true name? If by any chance they end up fighting against Gouki and learn Lucius killed Gouki’s friend(?) Zen and knowing Rio’s revenge they may blurt out his name that will cause some complicated matters. His royal lineage may be discovered, it is a bit stretch though.Well I just want Liselotte’s relationship with Rio improving haha.
Rio is already thinking about romance, since he killed Lucius Rio's only goal is to answer the girls' feelings somehow and having a happy future with them, he already realized the girls' feeling too, he just pretended to not notice so he wouldn't have to face the issue properly yet, he didn't want anything distracting him while he didn't take revenge. Miharu, Celia, Aisia, Latifa, Sara, Ouphia and Alma, for Rio this seven are already as important as family, he admitted already too that Liselotte is someone important for him, Satsuki being in the Stralh region is one of the reasons he decided to continue to live there too so she's at least that important for him, if Rio didn't advance his relationship with the girls yet is because he's in the middle of gathering his guts for it, he lacks the time too, everytime he turns a corner someone is kidnapped and has to go to the rescue. I agree with you about the slow advance of the plot and the lack of explanations, I don't want the harem size to increase anymore either.

Lucius had on his room a dossier full of information about Rio with everything about him since his time as an Orphan until he left the royal academy and since the summonong day until Rio's fight with Alfred and Rui. The most likely his subordinates read it too, they must know too, I think, that Lucius' killed Rio's parents but I doubt they know who Gouki is, I think knowing Arein's group are Lucius subordinates will motivate more Gouki for killing them than them knowing Gouki was acquainted with Rio's parents.

About Rio's real identity, it getting discovered is just a matter of time in my opinion, Rio can't stay the rest of his life disguised either, it has to pass sooner or later, even more if Gouki's group will live with Rio in the Galarc Kingdom, they're guaranteed to use their spirit arts in the fight aginst Arein's group, of course they will be questioned about that, after seeing Gouki's group someone will ask sooner of later too why Rio is the only person from the Yagumo region whose hair is gray and not black. Kota and Rei know about the existence of the haircolor changing magic tool and heard Reis calling Rio by his real name. Roana and Hugenot know about the magic tool too, the day any of them decides to do a list of people related to Celia, sixteen years old, black haired and with noble education the answer will be clear for them, maybe not in the next volume but in volume 20 Rio may have to answer a lot of questions.
Old 2020-12-18, 13:21   Link #3123
Shelbrit

I mean didn’t Duran give Lucius’ sword back? If Gouki saw that sword at underling’s hands and I think he must know Heavenly Lions so he may say something, but I know it is an asspull. I am not sure about how will Hugenot react if he learns Rio’s true name and as you said Goukis’ hair color will raise suspicions so who knows. I am hyped too see next 2 volumes.
Old 2020-12-18, 18:42   Link #3124
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Rio is already thinking about romance, since he killed Lucius Rio's only goal is to answer the girls' feelings somehow and having a happy future with them, he already realized the girls' feeling too, he just pretended to not notice so he wouldn't have to face the issue properly yet, he didn't want anything distracting him while he didn't take revenge. Miharu, Celia, Aisia, Latifa, Sara, Ouphia and Alma, for Rio this seven are already as important as family, he admitted already too that Liselotte is someone important for him, Satsuki being in the Stralh region is one of the reasons he decided to continue to live there too so she's at least that important for him, if Rio didn't advance his relationship with the girls yet is because he's in the middle of gathering his guts for it, he lacks the time too, everytime he turns a corner someone is kidnapped and has to go to the rescue. I agree with you about the slow advance of the plot and the lack of explanations, I don't want the harem size to increase anymore either.

Lucius had on his room a dossier full of information about Rio with everything about him since his time as an Orphan until he left the royal academy and since the summonong day until Rio's fight with Alfred and Rui. The most likely his subordinates read it too, they must know too, I think, that Lucius' killed Rio's parents but I doubt they know who Gouki is, I think knowing Arein's group are Lucius subordinates will motivate more Gouki for killing them than them knowing Gouki was acquainted with Rio's parents.

About Rio's real identity, it getting discovered is just a matter of time in my opinion, Rio can't stay the rest of his life disguised either, it has to pass sooner or later, even more if Gouki's group will live with Rio in the Galarc Kingdom, they're guaranteed to use their spirit arts in the fight aginst Arein's group, of course they will be questioned about that, after seeing Gouki's group someone will ask sooner of later too why Rio is the only person from the Yagumo region whose hair is gray and not black. Kota and Rei know about the existence of the haircolor changing magic tool and heard Reis calling Rio by his real name. Roana and Hugenot know about the magic tool too, the day any of them decides to do a list of people related to Celia, sixteen years old, black haired and with noble education the answer will be clear for them, maybe not in the next volume but in volume 20 Rio may have to answer a lot of questions.
So I agree with Jagt on pretty much all of this. Its hard go beyond anything past what he has noted without just guessing or seeing the results of the above issues.

I am curious to how Huguenot will react to Rio's true identity. I suspect he will try sacrificing his son and deny responsibility, which is where Latifa's existence becomes a danger to him. Huguenot doesn't realize what a corner he is in. If he lets the truth come out unfiltered, he will be disgraced and Restoration will be crippled. If he tries to sabotage or harm Rio & co. he will make more enemies with Galarc and Restoration will fall.

Quote:
I mean didn’t Duran give Lucius’ sword back? If Gouki saw that sword at underling’s hands and I think he must know Heavenly Lions so he may say something, but I know it is an asspull. I am not sure about how will Hugenot react if he learns Rio’s true name and as you said Goukis’ hair color will raise suspicions so who knows. I am hyped too see next 2 volumes.
Gouki didn't know Lucius, so seeing the sword he wielded means nothing to antagonizing Gouki. Besides, he knows Lucius is dead, it would require their group seriously harming his companions for him to hate this group beyond them being enemies of his master. If he knows about the Heavenly Lions, it would be recent information.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-20, 10:33   Link #3125
yuukirito1610

Anyone have cd drama 3 English sub
yuukirito1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-23, 14:44   Link #3126
Shelbrit

I saw Aishia's hair colour is described as rose-gold in volume 2 but later it becomes peach colour, did author change it randomly or is it a translation issue? they are a bit similar but still clearly different imo and in colored illustrations Aishia's hair colour is close to dark pink so...
Old 2020-12-24, 19:19   Link #3127
Roberto1

Quote:
I saw Aishia's hair colour is described as rose-gold in volume 2 but later it becomes peach colour, did author change it randomly or is it a translation issue? they are a bit similar but still clearly different imo and in colored illustrations Aishia's hair colour is close to dark pink so...
Thanks for the summary, I'm glad that this Andrey will stop thinking so emotionally about Lisselote, poor girl, always attracting unwanted attention of Stupid punks
Old 2021-01-13, 01:22   Link #3128
Pierre

Been a while since i caught, for me its not so much as I hate hiroaki as I don't care. Like I said anytime he is around, to me, its basically a dragon ball z episode with Hercule. Don't waste mah time.

Personally I dont think Rio is anywhere near as OP as you standard Isekai Protag, and its not like he crushed his enemies in all his fights. Id say more time than not, some of the fights were actually pretty close.

So who is this Erika character? Is she the overall big bad that was manipulating that one guy, Reiss? Or is she just another random villian?
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-13, 06:11   Link #3129
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Been a while since i caught, for me its not so much as I hate hiroaki as I don't care. Like I said anytime he is around, to me, its basically a dragon ball z episode with Hercule. Don't waste mah time.

Personally I dont think Rio is anywhere near as OP as you standard Isekai Protag, and its not like he crushed his enemies in all his fights. Id say more time than not, some of the fights were actually pretty close.

So who is this Erika character? Is she the overall big bad that was manipulating that one guy, Reiss? Or is she just another random villian?
Erika is one of the summoned heroes, like Satsuki and Hiraoki. However, she had apparently awakened her abilities and so can summon a divine beast.

Erika instigated a bloody coup and started a democracy that is doomed to fail in the hopes that nearby countries will go to war with her, as she wants to destroy the world.

She is not aligned with Reiss, although Reiss will certainly try to find a way to manipulate her to his benefit. However, she is strong than most of the heroes he has manipulated and encountered.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-15, 02:16   Link #3130
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
Erika is one of the summoned heroes, like Satsuki and Hiraoki. However, she had apparently awakened her abilities and so can summon a divine beast.

Erika instigated a bloody coup and started a democracy that is doomed to fail in the hopes that nearby countries will go to war with her, as she wants to destroy the world.

She is not aligned with Reiss, although Reiss will certainly try to find a way to manipulate her to his benefit. However, she is strong than most of the heroes he has manipulated and encountered.
That has me curious then, I mean I know its possible to do a rush like with Vandis no Ou, but its 18 plus volumes in with your typically work topping at 20-25 tops usually, so Im really curious when Reiss boss actually gets shown, who I assume to be the big bad. I mean its possible this series could run another 20 volumes, but with the author making the revenge so focal a point and it has been resolved, it feels closer to the end than the beginning. Or you could take a flipside view and say the revenge was just the prologue of a much larger story. Just surprised the main big bad has had more of a hint then we have seen so far.

Looking back, man I hope Masato turns out okay. He is the only one of the siblings that I like and think is legit good, I think a fitting conclusion would be the other two get sent back, but Masaato along with Miharu stay with Rio and Lilliana? Forget her name.

I hold very low expectations for the anime adaptations, not because I don't think its a good work, but more so I dont see that super wide appeal that things like DxD, Slime, DanMachi Mahouka, Index, SaO, etc, all the long running shows had (Even Date A live and STB). Plus ive seen too many ones I thought could be hits like Death March and Arifutea flop (I feel like Spider is the next flop that a lot of folks probably think could be a hit), and on the flip side a couple like Ascendance of a Book Mage be a hit (I still have no idea why that is still getting renewed for more seasons).

You know it been touched on a few times, but Id really like to see a isekai that stars the god/goddess, and focus on the conflict between gods of individual worlds, and how the whole summoning thing and robbing folks from worlds is a big deal.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-21, 21:27   Link #3131
Itsmepatrick

It was said in the novel that all of the high leveled spells, sorcery were lost in the war of the gods 1000 years ago. So Author should make Rio get some of the high tiered spells and sorcery especially space and time sorcery that way he can maximize his bottomless mana . It's also about time for author to reveal Aisha's identity as its already been too long.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-22, 22:07   Link #3132
silenceblade

The human race has the lowest magic potential of all races. It is hard to believe they can use higher leveled spells when human spirit art users' level are so low.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 19:22   Link #3133
Misha Necron

When is the release date of volume 13?
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-10, 19:52   Link #3134
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha Necron View Post
When is the release date of volume 13?
If you mean the englih version, it was released today. It is already available on the usual digital stores.
Old 2021-02-23, 13:26   Link #3135
Mirable
ミラベル

Volume 19 will be released 4/01
Quote:
HJ文庫
4/01発売

精霊幻想記 19. 風の太刀 【著:北山結莉/絵:Riv】
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-26, 04:22   Link #3136
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Miharu got some buffs, not complaining tho

Old 2021-02-26, 09:54   Link #3137
Mirable
ミラベル

Anime Mahiru look a little chubby ><

Old 2021-02-26, 10:59   Link #3138
hihoperorin

Guys, this might sound weird but, does anyone have a good illustration similar to Christina eating risotto from vol 12. I'm looking for the angelic healing effect here. Thank you all for your time.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-02-26, 11:30   Link #3139
Mirable
ミラベル

How about Liselotte eating chocolate.

Old 2021-02-26, 13:15   Link #3140
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
How about Liselotte eating chocolate.

Ah~ I immediately felt how soothing that is, lol. And I happened to have some really nice chocolate confections today too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Miharu got some buffs, not complaining tho

Definitely not complaining, haha.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai