AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2023-07-04, 08:15   Link #1181
Liddo-kun
is this so?

hoping to get the Hydro archon. Have not been playing Genshin for weeks, because of Star Rail. Fontaine would be a good reason to go back to the game.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-05, 15:49   Link #1182
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
hoping to get the Hydro archon. Have not been playing Genshin for weeks, because of Star Rail. Fontaine would be a good reason to go back to the game.
Same thing with me, as, outside of the events that offer primogems, there wasn't really anything recently that had me needing to play the game everyday. However, with the summer event happening, I have a good reason to get back into it before Fontaine is introduced.
Old 2023-07-05, 21:18   Link #1183
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Got Song of Broken Pines, Lost Prayer and a Skyward Spine in just 110 pulls. Meaning that by end of 3.8 I'll have guarantees for at least 2 characters.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-12, 13:03   Link #1184
Liddo-kun
is this so?

now getting back into the game. Slowly gathering gems again. The gems from Stellar Event helped a lot.

USA and Asia are guaranteed, so I'm not pulling on event banner in these servers until the hydro archon comes. Will stubbornly hold on to these guarantee. Because not being guaranteed means being given a Tighnari again, Still pissed receiving 4 or 5 copies of this guy spread across servers that I play in.

Europe is not guaranteed. So here I would pull for Kokomi when her banner comes around.
Old 2023-07-25, 17:25   Link #1185
Liddo-kun
is this so?

changed my mind. Pulled in Asia, used up the guarantee, got Kokomi in 40 pulls.

no regrets, there is a huge sense of relief now that she's here. One of the best healer and hydro applicator in the game. My dendro team can fight easier with her around. Also her smiling after reading a book gives me some relaxation too.

Spoiler:
Old 2023-08-15, 21:04   Link #1186
haseo0408

Got my new phone ready, it's time to head to Fontaine! Do you guys think I should pull Leyney?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-17, 03:14   Link #1187
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Fontaine underwater exploration is beautiful, but combat is a pain in the ass.
Old 2023-08-17, 20:29   Link #1188
patnam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Fontaine underwater exploration is beautiful, but combat is a pain in the ass.
especially cannot use Zhongli’s shield while combating…
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-24, 11:37   Link #1189
Liddo-kun
is this so?

enjoyed the first Aquabus ride along the Clementine line. Aeval is a great tour guide, and Fontaine is so beautiful.

it feels like the place is based on european people, mostly France.
Old 2023-08-28, 06:31   Link #1190
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

In my opinion, Fontaine appears mostly inspired by France, with some hints of Italy.
Old 2023-08-28, 08:24   Link #1191
Liddo-kun
is this so?

@Flame

agreed. Also a bit of Italy in there.

anyway, the Nation of Justice looks a lot more industrialized than the other nations so far. For example, Sumeru has simple lifts made of wood, while Fontaine has buildings with elevators. Also those extensive aquabus lines for tourism and transporting people. Looks like one of the better places to live in Teyvat.

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2023-08-28 at 15:06.
Old 2023-08-29, 02:01   Link #1192
Marina2

Kafka team with Nihility path really make weekly Stimulated Universe run a lot less boring.

EDIT: I....Just noticed it LOL
V
V

Last edited by Marina2; 2023-08-29 at 03:53.
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-29, 02:16   Link #1193
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

^Wrong Hoyo game.

Went ahead and tried to get C1 Yelan since I won't be pulling in the 2nd half of 4.0 and 4.1. Got a C1 alright. For Dehya in 76 pulls. Took me 77 pulls for actual C1 Yelan. Managed to get C6 Lynette in the end.
I'm now gonna skip pulling for both games for months. Skipping 1.3 in Star Rail for Jingliu in 1.4. And waiting for Furina in probably 4.2 since we already got Wrio and Neuvilette for 4.1.
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-29, 02:35   Link #1194
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Neuvillette, Furina and Navia banners for me. The rest are skips unless Clorinde is awesome.
Old 2023-08-29, 04:12   Link #1195
Liddo-kun
is this so?

have been through plenty of struggles gathering primos. Purely f2p.

Europe and America are now secure with a guarantee. Klee event helped me get enough gems to get Dehya in Europe, which means guaranteed. Now the only issue is Asia, so gonna concentrate efforts here.

just one goal currently in Genshin. Get the hydro archon.
Old 2023-08-29, 19:06   Link #1196
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
In my opinion, Fontaine appears mostly inspired by France, with some hints of Italy.
My impression is basically: take Italy, the country, and fill it with French people.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-30, 05:20   Link #1197
Liddo-kun
is this so?

appreciate the opinion of European forum members on Fontaine. My knowledge has increased.

Asian.. maybe because have never set foot in europe, my initial impression is different. Thought Fontaine seemed like british, because of the hats that the men wear, and the way they talk. Which is my mistake. Also when saw the ships, I thought british? Then after some thinking, remembered that the French have ships as well. So agreed with Flamesparkz on a previous post that Fontaine is inspired by France. Also agreed with what GDB said.
Old 2023-08-30, 22:45   Link #1198
relentlessflame

*Administrator

In terms of the story/quests, I really think Fontaine is continuing to improve on the lessons learned from the past.

Spoiler for Patch 4.0 Quests:

Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the new region so far. The swimming mechanic is quite good; the combat is a bit simple/basic so it feels more like a mini-game, but overall underwater feels pleasant and relaxing. The addition of tougher "named mini-bosses" in the open world is interesting. And of course, the music is amazing as always; I love all the classical music influences and how, as always, the instrumentation gives the region a very distinct "sound."

As for characters I'm anticipating most at the moment, I'd probably go with MeoTwister5's list of Neuvillette, Furina and Navia for now. Some are speculating that Navia might end up on the Standard Banner (as it is lacking a Geo character), but we'll see.
Old 2023-08-31, 03:23   Link #1199
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
In terms of the story/quests, I really think Fontaine is continuing to improve on the lessons learned from the past.

Spoiler for Patch 4.0 Quests:

Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the new region so far. The swimming mechanic is quite good; the combat is a bit simple/basic so it feels more like a mini-game, but overall underwater feels pleasant and relaxing. The addition of tougher "named mini-bosses" in the open world is interesting. And of course, the music is amazing as always; I love all the classical music influences and how, as always, the instrumentation gives the region a very distinct "sound."

As for characters I'm anticipating most at the moment, I'd probably go with MeoTwister5's list of Neuvillette, Furina and Navia for now. Some are speculating that Navia might end up on the Standard Banner (as it is lacking a Geo character), but we'll see.
I agree. so far my experiences within Fontaine have been positive.
So far, I've done the Archon quest and a handful of sidequests, and some are fairly intriging.

Though, there is one thing from Act 1 of the Archon Quest that I noticed, and hope to be elaborated on and not have it swept under the proverbial rug.
Luckily, CatWithBlueHat already made a video pointing it out...
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I just hope Hoyoverse didn't forget about that
Old 2023-08-31, 04:52   Link #1200
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post

Other than that, I'm very satisfied with the new region so far. The swimming mechanic is quite good; the combat is a bit simple/basic so it feels more like a mini-game, but overall underwater feels pleasant and relaxing.
my first encounter with the swimming was when Lare (coop friend in Asia) asked me to accompany her explore there. First impression of the underwater is it's so beautiful. Reminds me of Byalan Island in Ragnarok Online. Of course, the underwater here in Genshin is much more detailed. After some trial and error, first thing I told my coop friend, is "know how to damage enemies now" (lol!). At first, thought I had to kill those sea creatures with the line - which takes forever! Only realized later that throwing the line at specific sea creatures will grant better offense. Well, we left after she finished opening all waypoints in the area.

Tags
gacha game, genshin impact