Originally Posted by Xical View Post
Episode 6.5 this week...
So it begins...
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 15:56   Link #122
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Eh, it was predictable. Tsuki ga Kirei did this and it was just fine.
Guardian Enzo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-17, 20:26   Link #123
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So any new content in 6.5 or just flashbacks?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 23:32   Link #124
Tranhieu

Episode 6.5 is about VAs walking around sites that are featured in previous episodes.

The studio seems to be in deep troubles at this rate...
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 00:11   Link #125
IceHism

I prefer episode 6.5 than them having the animation explode at least. That happened in gamers and it wasn't pretty.

It's cause pine jam is too ambitious for such a small studio at least according to sakugabooru
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 21:48   Link #126
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

it's not unlike what happened with TgK. they took a week off as well, and the episodes after the turn were much prettier to look at.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-20, 15:02   Link #127
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Yeah, well, its normal that if they took a week off, the result would be prettier to look at. Rather, otherwise, it would be quite troublesome.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 12:32   Link #128
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Ep 7

I want Komiya to win
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 13:15   Link #129
Roxanne
メンバー

Sorry stalker girl, you isnt a winner cuz you arent main heroine
Roxanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 13:18   Link #130
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Yeah yeah here we are the stupid love triangle. Komiya plot stagnating for being extra so she finally get her other task for become third wheel.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 14:02   Link #131
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah, not much surprising here. Plus seems like a pretty unnecessary love triangle situation. Komiya doesn't have a chance here. They've established well enough that Izumi likes Mio and she has some feelings going the other way as well. Honestly as soon as they talk things out that should settle it.

Kind of hard to get that invested in a triangle where one side is that clearly out of luck.
Old 2017-11-23, 14:10   Link #132
AB079
Banned

And on this episode is when the series became shit, the usual love triangle with the girl that doesn't have a chance and the entire problem can be fixed by telling their feelings to the other person (in this case Izumi and Natsume).

Looks like Morikawa and Souma were the best this series has to offer.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 15:40   Link #133
Blaat

This series is a bit better when Haruto and Hazuki gets more focus.
Old 2017-11-23, 17:51   Link #134
Wandering Soul

I like Komiya, but she has no chance. This series has pretty blatant about Izumi's feeling for Natsume and Natsume's budding feels for him.
Old 2017-11-23, 18:41   Link #135
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Wow, these characters sure do run into each other by accident an awful lot. Ironic as hell when Izumi actually used it as an excuse with Natsume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah, not much surprising here. Plus seems like a pretty unnecessary love triangle situation. Komiya doesn't have a chance here. They've established well enough that Izumi likes Mio and she has some feelings going the other way as well. Honestly as soon as they talk things out that should settle it.

Kind of hard to get that invested in a triangle where one side is that clearly out of luck.
I know right? These guys were super cute since middle school. Komiya has no chance against that. It's the classic "this pairing in stuck in a stasis so lets throw in third love interest as a device to get the ball rolling with the first two". And after Tsuki ga Kirei, I'm getting more and more tired of it. They really screwed it up in that show and I quite like Komiya (felt really sorry for her when that supposed "adult" harassed her) so I don't want to see a repeat of that. Here's hoping they don't drag this out and resolve it quickly so Komiya actually has time to be a proper character rather than just a vehicle for others. Natsume's flat "no" was encouraging but I'll need more than that.

Oh by the way:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Was that intentional?

Last edited by Haak; 2017-11-23 at 19:10.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 19:42   Link #136
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Natsume is kinda lucky, actually. She is dealt the wrong cards, but she manages to get through because other "players" can throw away their own cards just to up her odds. Eita has been the guy who throws away his cards for the sake of others (see his plans to enroll at the same college as Natsume despite having a recommendation and helping Natsume during middle school), and Komiya would somehow inherit her bad luck to up Natsume's odds in developing her feelings for Eita.

As for Morikawa, I kinda don't want her to switch up her look that abruptly, especially if you already are going out with someone. It's a good experiment, but it often doesn't work.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 19:47   Link #137
wuhugm
Confused Shark

That re-study in train was cute but still pushing for Komiya's win

There are some flags that probably hinting Natsume not winning though, like :
- The end of the opening scene showing Izumi and Natsume gazing at each other but walking in different directions
- Izumi wanting to leave the past behind

But there are also flags for Komiya's lost, like :
- The lyrics of the songs hinting Izumi and Natsume's restart in relationship
- she's being put in the role of observer

Natsume's end is more probable but like always I want to rebel so Komiya you go girl!~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 20:19   Link #138
AC-Phoenix
Detective

'Can I ask him on a date'
'No'

Why did she even ask... xD?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 20:26   Link #139
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

A date is still gonna happen.

It's not certain if Natsume actually likes Eita or she just wanted to keep Eita close as a friend.
It's not certain if Komiya would even follow Natsume considering her personality.

Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-23, 20:48   Link #140
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
- The end of the opening scene showing Izumi and Natsume gazing at each other but walking in different directions
They're actually walking toward each other

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Izumi wanting to leave the past behind
He actually doesn't want that. If he did, he wouldn't be trying to go to the same university as Natsume.