AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-03-23, 11:23   Link #5801
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
[spoiler=Nightfall, prequel chapter?]*snip*
Oooo...me like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Aaaah~

Deathwing goodness :3
And Artherions HK like speechpattern is fun.

Does it fit into the story? Actually it does in a way.

Even better... it gave me an idea for the story.
'Tis a good thing

Quote:
I have ADHD.

Guess that's also the reason I have trouble with writing on chapters... hell I sit in front of the screen... jump up and walk through the room or house for some time, only to sit down again, try writing something and maybe it works maybe not.

Then I repeat that for a month or two.
Maybe get a really long cable and put another monitor and keyboard in another room so you end up walking between the two to write your chapters?

Quote:
I'm actually suffering from what Goose described myself. I have 6532 different stories rushing through my head. I can think of at least 7 different Keroko's I have running around in the Nanohaverse from the top of my head, and there are probably a lot more that I've already forgotten. Some characters suffer from this more visibly then others (poor Uomo faced at least 3 different rebuilts) but usually I can pin down a profile and say "this is the one I'm using here." Syn will be pinned after her third Rebuilt, which is incoming the moment I get some more details on Vivio and her comings and goings through the upcoming manga.

Then I try to start writing an actual story, write a few lines, remember that the newest episode of Index is out and off goes my mind thinking up stories for the To Aruverse.
Too many ideas can be bad ideas . I tend to have a problem with the actual writing. Getting an idea is no issue but trying to write up a proper build up to that event tend to evade me many a times . Or I end up not having enough material written to produce something decent which can suck at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I'm now able to just study and raid (and attend to Anita over Skype).
Attending to her...'needs'?

*is SHOT*

Quote:
In the meantime, you can call me Kha if you find Meister Babylon, or Mistah Babiiron, too long, but Kha der Kleriker is gone for good.
Bleh, too long. Kha is faster to type and the other names don't have the same feel as a Kha Breaker

Quote:
*switchs on megaphone*

*takes a deep breath*

LIINGO SAIKO~!!!!

that's all...

Memories of Blood and Sorrow
Part 8: Friends and Enemies

Spoiler:
Oooo...someone's on a roll lately

That mood is a good mood, ne?

And mysterious figure does bring up many questions...
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 18:04   Link #5802
Ryand-Smith
Mecha Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Ryand-Smith Send a message via MSN to Ryand-Smith
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
I haven't been posting much so here's a small post. I'm going to add in some more later .... if I can some suitable pics
Spoiler for Combat Cyborg 17:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
How about we compromise some? I'm tweak it such that the 500 to 1 becomes something like number 14 took more than 300 tries (damn those micro Spartans blocking successful tissue culture) to get actual cloning to work and nearly 500 to finally succeed in altering the cloned cells. This takes her around 2 years.

Interesting idea, you could develop this further.

hmmm. I'm not too sure what you're asking but the strength is something like no damage for anything below c rank attacks and reduced damage for the rest.
Could I use this idea of yours tshouryuu?
Ryand-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 19:12   Link #5803
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Where's the black dude? Every zombiefest has to have a black dude! And I love black dudes, cos they never survive!
Unless they are called Will Smith or Samuel L. Jackson. In this case, the black guy is almost guaranted to live. And Zaffy should be happy that Hirohiko Araki is not writing the whole thing, he would die a miserable and painful death with Arf.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 20:35   Link #5804
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryand-Smith View Post
Could I use this idea of yours tshouryuu?
err... sure but mind waiting till I roll out version 2 first?
tshouryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 21:43   Link #5805
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*Pokes his head out of the unexpected backlog*

Wow, if this is what happens every time I go away for a weekend then I should get myself tempbanned more often. Viva Cadia!

And here at last is the final version of Iris, incorporating the changes suggested on IRC. For those who've already read through the profile in its' earlier stages, only "Body of Swords" and "Telekinesis" have been modified, with BoS getting a slight upgrade in defensive power at the cost of movement speed, and Telekinesis being scrapped outright in favor of a more traditional flight spell.

Spoiler for Iris Laternu, Ver. III:

Once again ghaz, if there are no complaints please post this one in the character index on page 1.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.

Last edited by Comartemis; 2009-03-23 at 22:21. Reason: Clips -> Magazines
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 21:53   Link #5806
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Unless they are called Will Smith or Samuel L. Jackson. In this case, the black guy is almost guaranted to live. And Zaffy should be happy that Hirohiko Araki is not writing the whole thing, he would die a miserable and painful death with Arf.
And speaking of black dudes, don't remind me of what happened in CoD4 ;_; .
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 22:01   Link #5807
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
as promised with my two crack snippets, a WIP updated profile to tie in with the new story element requirements, as well as some explanatory notes.

profile link

suggestions heartily welcomed, as I've not really stopped to fully consider all the ramifications of the changes.

in particular, help on age would be appreciated. What are the time periods between Quint and co's heyday, and StrikerS? since David's new profile calls for him to be extant and learning during the former, and a middle aged veteran (30's to 40's) by the time of the latter.

also, see if you can guess the origin of the pics for the new Devices.
stormturmoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 22:39   Link #5808
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct View Post
And speaking of black dudes, don't remind me of what happened in CoD4 ;_; .
Griggs ;__; Pulls you to safety, returns fire, and gets headshot for his efforts ;__;

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-23, 23:18   Link #5809
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Griggs ;__; Pulls you to safety, returns fire, and gets headshot for his efforts ;__;
and by some measure of suggestion, Jackson
Old 2009-03-23, 23:22   Link #5810
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Oh know, we get to play Jackson's death. You're thinking of Price, who may or may not be DOA at the hospital.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2009-03-24, 03:33   Link #5811
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Oh know, we get to play Jackson's death. You're thinking of Price, who may or may not be DOA at the hospital.
I choose the "alive, but crippled" route for my own purposes and Soaps leg was screwed up so he had to retire as well. (Which was done to play into a crack fueled Gunslinger Girls crossover)

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 04:50   Link #5812
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
*Pokes his head out of the unexpected backlog*

Wow, if this is what happens every time I go away for a weekend then I should get myself tempbanned more often. Viva Cadia!
Welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormturmoil View Post
in particular, help on age would be appreciated. What are the time periods between Quint and co's heyday, and StrikerS? since David's new profile calls for him to be extant and learning during the former, and a middle aged veteran (30's to 40's) by the time of the latter.
Well, Ginga and Subaru were saved 11 years before StrikerS. So around that period would be Quint's heyday.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 05:20   Link #5813
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

ROFL! Dango Animesuki banner WON!!! XD

And I hope X stays out of development hell, not when Artei's fate depends on him now.

Artei: I feel like I'm your most mistreated OC.

Yeah, deal with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
I tend to have a problem with the actual writing. Getting an idea is no issue but trying to write up a proper build up to that event tend to evade me many a times . Or I end up not having enough material written to produce something decent which can suck at times
This exactly describes my troubles when I can't write that's not due to rage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Attending to her...'needs'?

*is SHOT*
*sees Anita flipping metal game coins*

Old 2009-03-24, 08:53   Link #5814
stormturmoil
Field Medic

Send a message via AIM to stormturmoil Send a message via MSN to stormturmoil
Quote:

Well, Ginga and Subaru were saved 11 years before StrikerS. So around that period would be Quint's heyday.

Thanks

so, that would mean... (furious off-screen calculation...)

If I assume David was accosted by the STAB slightly before that (thanks to Gil Graham I've got a 50 year window for Earth abductions) to account for training and developing of the Shooting Arts with Quint and possibly others, culminating in the rescue of Subaru and Ginga and ultimately in the mission where Quint, Zest and Megane got jumped, that gives me...

plus 2 years training prior, plus 1 year operational on minor ops with Quint and co, then rescue, then another indeterminate period before the anti-cyborg Op he wasn't allowed on then 11 years to StrikerS (with all apropos inbetween events...) then on Earth During StrikerS, dealing with the Uminari City Drone Incursions...(and associated paperwork...)

if I keep his age as of StrikerS 32, that Makes him 19 when he joined the STAB, 22 when Subaru and Ginga were rescued...

ok, that fits with what I wanted. Thanks again.
stormturmoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 12:15   Link #5815
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I choose the "alive, but crippled" route for my own purposes and Soaps leg was screwed up so he had to retire as well. (Which was done to play into a crack fueled Gunslinger Girls crossover)
I did a cracked Gunslinger Girls cross with the OFM crew as Fratello & partners, with Erick in charge of things. Well, sorta... basically it was just a random thing where the multiverse counterparts of my OCs gathered to have drinks and compare notes...

I believe in miracles.

Old 2009-03-24, 12:55   Link #5816
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
> #5973

And due to the intro I found and posted previously, a sudden flood of motivation overwhelmed me and after 10 months of plotting, planning and rambling, she is finally here and they are starting to appear.

Spoiler for Triggerheart 01: Exelica Ver 1.0T:

Comments:

Well since the profile is officially 10 months old from concept to posting, well it does feel like an infodump.

Any comments or what?

OCTOCP

Last edited by Saint X; 2009-03-27 at 23:59. Reason: WHOOOPS
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 13:22   Link #5817
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Looking for advises with my version of Vivio and her device "Dawnstar"

Spoiler for Size:

Last edited by Evil Rick; 2009-03-24 at 21:40.
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 13:30   Link #5818
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Advice? Spoiler tag it, for size :P

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 13:39   Link #5819
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

The cartridge magazine probably needs to be larger, maybe half again the size it is now. Also, her neck looks unnaturally long. Aside from that I can't see any problems.

...but yeah, spoiler this sucker.

Page Claim for art that gets better the more you work at it.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 13:45   Link #5820
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Looking for advises with my version of Vivio and her device "Dawnstar"
Character-wise, I'm still not a fan of those shoulders. They're pretty beefy in comparison to the rest of her body. I don't think you want her to have man-shoulders. And as Comar mentioned, the neck is abnormally long, almost Barbie-sized. Shrink your collar, and you'll shrink the neck.

The device looks better than before, with obvious reference to Raising Heart. However if you're looking for a more unique device, I'd suggest changing the head part a bit. And yeah, make the magazine a little larger. It looks like it loads BBs rather than cartridges.

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content