AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-08-04, 09:22   Link #221
Super Ska Master

Keep in mind that Reborn is often in the Top five in the rankings in Weekly Jump. The top five usually alternates between Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Reborn, Eyeshield, Gintama and Samurai Usagi.

Although, they could just animate the remainder of the daily life stuff. The good thing with reborn is that the story moves at such a carefree pace that it would be easy to adapt comedy as "filler" instead of making a whole arc for it.
Super Ska Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-05, 09:26   Link #222
koenosaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Ska Master View Post
Keep in mind that Reborn is often in the Top five in the rankings in Weekly Jump. The top five usually alternates between Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Reborn, Eyeshield, Gintama and Samurai Usagi.

Although, they could just animate the remainder of the daily life stuff. The good thing with reborn is that the story moves at such a carefree pace that it would be easy to adapt comedy as "filler" instead of making a whole arc for it.
True, but I heard that reborn anime isn't that popular + it's indeed as popular as naruto and one piece in weekly shounen jump but the selling of volumes is less than its popularity.

Eg d.gray-man: the anime is so populars (and it's like 70% fillers), volumes buy well and the manga its popularity is like so so - let's say in the middle. It's to be set on 52 episodes (though I don't believe it).

I hope reborn getting more attention from fans and animators (imo they could do a better job, but what the heck even naruto isn't good animated anymore). I hope that'll will go on either with some daily life arcs either with the current arc either with a filler arc. But I fear that it will be ended.

Though we can hope a bit. Tv Tokyo setted gurren lagann on 26 episodes - maybe there's some space for a new anime.
koenosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 14:39   Link #223
rarukyu
umeboshi

yay 3 new episodes! and all theree back to back ahha. awesome! here's hoping more to come of the series. i must say this series is really all not that bad. and it surely has its moments. i wonder when we'll see more of tsuna in his calm form (wearing his x-gloves)
rarukyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-19, 16:29   Link #224
Super Ska Master

Threee more episodes and the group will be starting the Vongola rings arc. The last few episodes were actually funny and enjoyable to watch. I look forard to seeing episodes 37 and onward, because 35 + 36 are already done by Toriyamaworld.
Old 2007-09-14, 08:33   Link #225
rarukyu
umeboshi

yay! episdoe 48 is subbed and out! i really enjoy this series. i dont know why its not so popular but eh. i say its a really good series and is quite enjoyable to watch.

in anycase, in this episode we see haru and her funny funny costumes hahaha. favorite one is the grandmother costume lol! very funny.
Old 2007-09-15, 03:18   Link #226
Siegel Clyne

Montage of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Seiyuu with Their Character

Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Cast
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 23:38   Link #227
Super Ska Master

Hahahaha reborn and tsuna are voiced by girls.
Old 2007-09-15, 23:43   Link #228
UPR

Tsuna really gets on my nerves such a whiner and complainer. Man up and step to the plate. Sad thing is in the manga he still hs not changed. And he wants to be with Kyoko yeah right!!!, as of right now he does not deserve such a girl with all his whining. I mean he cries over every single detail.
Old 2007-09-16, 15:40   Link #229
rarukyu
umeboshi

no kidding. at first i thought i was ok but then now its at like 40 eps later and he's still a whiner. he's all give back the rings, yadayada. and his friends go all out fighting and all while he still whines poor tsuna, got dragged into it but hey. his friends are part of his family now and he's the 10th leader lol. hope to see some change in him in becoming a little more leader like but i gotta say he was really cool in ep 26 where he had gotten shot with the new dying bullet and wearing the x-gloves. that has to be one of my favorite eps of the series hah.
Old 2007-09-17, 21:17   Link #230
Super Ska Master

I really could see this series going on for a long time. I bet Tsuna eventually mans up and stops being a bitch. It is a top five jump series afterall. He still whines in the arc after vongola rings? That's kind of disappointing.
Old 2007-09-18, 13:30   Link #231
rarukyu
umeboshi

wow thanks a bunch SHS & FoSu for the eps!! wow you guys seem to be on a roll with the releases hah ! thanks again!
Old 2007-09-19, 17:33   Link #232
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Ska Master View Post
He still whines in the arc after vongola rings? That's kind of disappointing.
Well, from what I can tell it seems like he is trying to change after he realizes what he is involved after the rings arc.

Last edited by I love waffles!; 2007-09-19 at 17:50.
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 17:37   Link #233
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love waffles! View Post
Well, from what I can tell it seems like trying to change after he realizes what he is involved in.
he been involved for a while now.

I found something very funny. While Tsuna was talking with 15 year old Lambo about fighting in the tournament, Lambo said he did not want to fight because he did not want to get hurt. What I found very ironic is that Tsuna said that Lambo was a good for nothing for not wanting to fight. I find it very ironic that out everyone he was the one that said that. He use the most afraid, whiner, complainer, and scared person who would give the rings and forget everything.
Old 2007-10-05, 16:34   Link #234
Siegel Clyne

Bianchi seiyuu Tanaka Rie also voices Hibird in Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

In addition to Bianchi (Bianki), voice actress (seiyuu) Tanaka Rie recently announced on the Katekyo Hitman REBORN! Blog that she also plays the little bird Hibird (Hibado). This announcement on an official source confirms a rumor posted at 2ch last month.

Apparently unfamiliar with her range and versatility, a number of Japanese viewers have expressed surprise upon learning that Tanaka Rie voices both Bianchi, whose voice is among the lowest she does in anime, and Hibird, whose voice is among the highest she does in anime.

Many Japanese viewers like Tanaka Rie's deep, sexy, mature woman voice for Bianchi. And a number of them also like Tanaka Rie's high, cute voice for Hibird, including when he/she sings.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2007-10-05 at 17:03. Reason: Added link to early September 2007 posts on 2ch thread which asks and answers on who voices Hibird in Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-30, 14:59   Link #235
Pell14

i just picked up this series!

I gotta say the first 20 eps is not very addictive, but everytime after that started to be good

I really liked haru!!! woohoo
Pell14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 12:12   Link #236
Kirua

season 2

do someone here know if there are coming a second season?
the anime has ended and the manga is on-going, i hate when that happens..
Kirua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-13, 13:36   Link #237
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
The anime hasn't ended. >.>

My personal speculation is that the series will either end or go on hiatus after this "season," with the total number of episodes at 64/65.
Old 2007-11-13, 20:02   Link #238
blewin

yeah, REBORN is current at episode 56 (which is a recap of everything so far). Looks like they're fitting in fillers to bring the anime to closure. I doubt anything beyond this arc will be animated.

can't wait to see the fight between Tsuna and the main guy!
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 08:09   Link #239
Dernhelm
High on Jin

heh, isn't Tsuna the "main guy"? :P
or do you mean, the main enemy.

"Bass has mysterious powers over women folk." - Bono, U2

Shunsuke Nakamura makes goalkeepers FLY and land HARD.
Dernhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-15, 16:59   Link #240
Kirua

well, i just readed the manga and it was alot better than the anime.
they have cutted all the good parts in the anime, if you read the manga you probably are getting shocked. i got really shocked. the humour and the action is way better in the manga.
Kirua is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen, supernatural