Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-27, 12:14   Link #7461
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Mercy View Post
As for the next episode, I know they both HATE even being near each other, but Suzaku only has speculation that Lelouch has awakened not confirmation, Lelouch can't do anything for fear of Nunnally being put in danger, and even if Suzaku tried anything Lelouch now has himself the best bodyguard possible both in a knightmare and outside a knightmare.
Rollo . If I interpret it correctly. It is not known to the Intelligence Bureau that Rollo is a fantastic pilot. He "stole" that Vincent after "silencing" the original pilot and "borrowed" his identity. Rollo is Lelouch's trump card. He had managed to get Rollo to his side. If Lelouch was discovered, Rollo is in danger. Well, Lelouch may not even care.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-04-27, 12:18   Link #7462
KrimzonStriker

He'll care, like I said I'm thankful for the little developments with Nunnally, this is a good opportunity for Rolo to step in >_>
Old 2008-04-27, 12:21   Link #7463
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
He'll care, like I said I'm thankful for the little developments with Nunnally, this is a good opportunity for Rolo to step in >_>
lol that gave me a lil idea in which Rolo kills Nunnally for his nii-san XD whahaha
i hope it then goes to either Kallen or Rolo.. though im rooting for Rolo
Old 2008-04-27, 12:24   Link #7464
KrimzonStriker

It's not happening, at least not at this point. Turn 7 will probably be something else, since she does make a reappearance in Turn 8
Old 2008-04-27, 12:26   Link #7465
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
lol that gave me a lil idea in which Rolo kills Nunnally for his nii-san XD whahaha
i hope it then goes to either Kallen or Rolo.. though im rooting for Rolo
I'm hoping for a chance for the improvement of relationship between Rollo and Lelouch. It will be cruel for Rollo in status quo. That episode seems to be an opportunity for Rollo to step in.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-04-27, 12:41   Link #7466
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilie View Post
Agree, she did care for Mao, she made it clear she loved him but was just left with no choice. Painful for the poor girl, it's silly how fans forget sometimes.
I am thinking it will be Nunally, probably... I think.
If the writers felt like inserting some crack humor she could be caught along with Suzaku doing something... they're not supposed to be doing >D But I guess not, since Suzaku won't be there.
So long as it's not Shirley, or Nina... Or the table O_O
And that love was from the looks of things was more maternal than anything, which is what a lot of the feelings C.C. had regarding people seem to be including Lelouch. There hasn't been much to suggest they aren't maternal or simply motivated by the contract and it doesn't seem likely to change anytime soon since that doubt will always be there.

Wouldn't Nunnally want to stop him now? I can't see her motivating Lelouch to leave her side because that simply isn't the type of person she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I wonder how he'll actually come to care for Rollo given his feelings regarding him right now. I bet Rollo being conflicted will become worse should Lelouch make it apparent of his intention to discard him.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-27, 12:47   Link #7467
KrimzonStriker

It all comes down to Lelouch in the end, how this ends with Rolo, and like I said before I'll bet on Lelouch to pull through every single time
Old 2008-04-27, 13:02   Link #7468
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, there will probably be a lot of rough spots before things go bad. Since I think V.V. gave Rollo his Geass, I would expect him to manipulate Rollo at some point. He seems the type to be good at such a thing.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-04-27, 14:01   Link #7469
addikt

where is the extended preview posted?
Old 2008-04-27, 14:26   Link #7470
DeotoxSlayer

You guys know how there's the scene with Suzaku handing Lelouch the phone in the preview, well, this surfaced on 2ch, and it's apparently a spoiler:

[suzaku's phone rings]
suzaku: "it's the one who will be transferred to the position of governor-general next week"
lelouch: "they are calling a mere student?"
suzaku (on phone): "yes... he's in front of me right now... yes."
[suzaku gives phone to lelouch]
[lelouch puts his ear to the phone]
nunnally: "hello? onii-sama?

This kinda fits with the Nunnaly = Governer General theory, as well as the fact that Nunnaly was supposed to do something at the end of Episode 5.

Though this isn't official, or anything, more likely than not it's just a rumor, than an official spoiler, but I jsut though i'd post that.
Old 2008-04-27, 14:30   Link #7471
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Thanks for sharing
I wonder who's going to talk Lelouch back into leading the Rebellion
Kallen? Rollo? C.C?
Old 2008-04-27, 14:31   Link #7472
Aquaman OS

Wasn't that already confimed false?

Also the spoiler about Li helping Zero in a KMF turned out to not happen. Guess those were wrong too.
Old 2008-04-27, 14:33   Link #7473
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That whole convo came up a while ago and I thought it was confirmed to be fake though the actual conversation may be like that.

Probably Kallen or Rollo, with Rollo being the most likely.

Old 2008-04-27, 14:34   Link #7474
KrimzonStriker

The summaries are basically confirmed stuff, so no those aren't false as far as I'm aware of >_>

Though I will agree the KMF line by Kallen is looking pretty much untrue, though an excuse for who the pilot for the Vincent was may have been needed in order to protect Rolo's identity... I don't know, that's my theory anyway
Old 2008-04-27, 14:53   Link #7475
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Am I the only one who think the final duel at the end of R2 will be Lelouch VS Suzaku?
Been there done that. It has to be between lelouch and his old man. Lelouch is lacking in the action department so a head to head battle will not do him much good it'll be like the end of episode 25 all over again. He probably find some way to trick Suzaku into doing his bidding
Old 2008-04-27, 14:55   Link #7476
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Well, it could also be with V.V. though that seems like something C.C. would take care of herself.

Old 2008-04-27, 14:56   Link #7477
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post
Been there done that. It has to be between lelouch and his old man. Lelouch is lacking in the action department so a head to head battle will not do him much good it'll be like the end of episode 25 all over again. He probably find some way to trick Suzaku into doing his bidding
not only that but maybe there will be such a twist att he end that there wont be a 1 on 1 duel..
Old 2008-04-27, 14:56   Link #7478
gabbytay
Banned

They did say suzaku will do something "bad" this season that makes him want to kill himself <3 i hope it's not related to nunnally and the Administrative district of Japan.
Old 2008-04-27, 15:04   Link #7479
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

This is what is frustrating. When Rollo uses his hax versus Suzaku it might be over written by Lelouch Live command. thus Causing Rollos death and helping Suzaku overcome another problem. its so easy i can see it coming. Calling it now Rollo will die in a fight with Suzaku because of the live command
Old 2008-04-27, 15:08   Link #7480
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
They did say suzaku will do something "bad" this season that makes him want to kill himself <3 i hope it's not related to nunnally and the Administrative district of Japan.
Besides the fact that was back during the first season, that was Kawaguchi talking. Ignore it. >_>
Closed Thread

Tags
psychic powers, random thoughts, speculation, spoiler, spoilers