Spoiler:
Shouta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 19:34   Link #1802
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
sieglinde has 6 fingers in one of the pictures... (one where she is pointing up at the screen)

6 Fingers!!?? Very Weird, Huh!? In real life people doesn't have 6 fingers! Imagine where Jim Carrey's Bruce almighty where he has 7 fingers on his hand!!

Ps - I hope The final Episode Will Be Jin Vs Kazuki And Toa Vs Widow Face 2 Face i think.....
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 22:49   Link #1803
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Embrace

-Those Who Beckon to Each Other-

I had good expectations for the fifteenth episode with how the first half unfolded well, but the second half turned me off.

A dramatic drop in the animation shots, particularly how the characters were drawn and sketch when the stage switch back to Asim's palace, and that generic and corny cliché of Toa's rescue operation.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 02:03   Link #1804
Siegel Clyne

Quote:
sieglinde has 6 fingers in one of the pictures... (one where she is pointing up at the screen)

This is reminiscent of Suigintou's six fingers on one hand in the television broacast version of one of the episodes in the first Rozen Maiden series. They corrected it to five fingers on one hand, I seem to recall, on the DVD version of that particular Rozen Maiden episode.

(I don't feel like rewatching my Rozen Maiden DVDs just to find that scene again.)
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 19:40   Link #1805
mikesince83
AnimeSuki Freshman

6 fingered fiend...

Quote:
I had a good laugh after I read the notice about this Infinite Zero added. That's not just a little mistake either since that particular shot was used for the still after the credits, and I believe in the episode 20 (the preview for episode 21).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
I had good expectations for the fifteenth episode with how the first half unfolded well, but the second half turned me off.
Aren't you worried you'll end up seeing something that'll end up spoiling the plot for you? Besides, I'm not really going to pay much attention to review from episode 15 since I basically forgot what happened that far back. I'm not trying to discourage you from posting, just explaining why you probably won't get any responses.

Last edited by mikesince83; 2008-02-29 at 21:52.
mikesince83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 22:02   Link #1806
VoidMiracle

of course ppl have 6 fingers in real life...one of my relative has it...he has two thumbs(on one hand of course...that makes 3 thumbs in total)...but if i remember correctly...one of the extra thumb cant move(by will)

i don't know if theres any one with 6 fingers that they can all use according to their will...but the statement of 'In real life people doesn't have 6 fingers' is false by what i said above...
VoidMiracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-29, 22:07   Link #1807
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidMiracle View Post
of course ppl have 6 fingers in real life...one of my relative has it...he has two thumbs(on one hand of course...that makes 3 thumbs in total)...but if i remember correctly...one of the extra thumb cant move(by will)
You mean it randomly starts wiggling around on it's own like it's possessed? Awesome! I want a possessed appendage too!
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 02:32   Link #1808
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuromancer View Post
You mean it randomly starts wiggling around on it's own like it's possessed? Awesome! I want a possessed appendage too!
Hee hee is that so you have an excuse for "accidently" grabbing a girls butt?

*edit*

Just watched epi21...

Toa annoys the hell out of me...

I know they are trying to make her seem like the selfless maiden who doesn't want to burden everyone with the news of her impending death, but it just seems like she is selfish and wants to have a good time before she leaves. I don't mind that btw as I think ppl on their last legs should enjoy themselves, but they should also give their loved ones the choice to do it with them as well. It is back to the old I'm dead and had a good laugh so who cares about the ppl I left behind PoV. <- Extreme PoV there and not my own personal opinion.

Last edited by grey_moon; 2008-03-01 at 02:58.
grey_moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 06:09   Link #1809
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shouta View Post
Well,

Spoiler:
Well I guess for Jin he has gotten over his past and has decided to move forward towards the future ever since he has met toa...unlike sakaki. I actually like that part of him rather than any emos, wailing in self pity or trapped in the past

I still don't buy that sakaki "cared" for laura up to this point, but he wasn't hostile at least. Laura did nothing other than take the form of his daughter which is none other than his fault so he is basically screwing with himself

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 10:19   Link #1810
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I'm pretty sure Sakaki cared for Laura. It's just that it was very conflicted and he obviously never fully opened his attitude around her. I'm sure the dragon adopting her look is partly due to his own reckoning of Raum somehow.

And yeah... Siegliende and her magical six fingers.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 12:41   Link #1811
Ansa

I just caught up and watched all 21 eps at once and I have to say the show really begins to go downhill after ep 13, they add more and more characters and plot twists but the general plot is now so overly convoluted that I doubt the show will end to anyones satisfaction.

Not to mention the characters in the show are really poor, I only like about 4 of them, 2 have bit it already (the remaining two are Liner and Gio), I actually LIKED Kazuki's character for about the first two episodes then he goes completely emo and acts like a freaking moron honestly the reason for the whole thing (Gio) has been completely without any development on Kazuki's character and frankly it's vividly amazing that he's actually still ALIVE, and honestly HE HAD A GIANT EYE PATCH ON HIS HEAD FOR THAT SUPER TINY SCAR!?

Come.On.Now.

Honestly I'll end up finishing this show but I'm really disappointed because it seemed really interesting the first half... it almost seems like they tried to make the story epic but did so many things at once in the end it just seems completely stupid.
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:48   Link #1812
dahak
Utu Class Planetoid

Quote:
Gio's got a pilot capsule again. For some reason I thought Toa had his old one.

Raum doesn't on the other hand appear to have one.
dahak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 17:26   Link #1813
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dahak View Post
Gio's got a pilot capsule again. For some reason I thought Toa had his old one.
It will be too much work for them to remodeled gio's dragon. If they reused Sigliede footage and added a finger to save in animation. do you think they will remodeled Gio's dragon CGI? too much trouble.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 23:11   Link #1814
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
God I still cant believe how horrible Gios new outfit it looks everytime i see it all i can think is.

I am Jesus Christ Superstar!!!

In other emo news Kazuki actually had the nerve to kick Widow not like i actually care that much about her. Does anyone else remember back in the day when Dragonaut started and we were all excited to find out about widow, and how much of a badass we thought she was going to be? Anyone still think that speak up now............Just what I figured all i hear is crickets too.

Also did they say it would 7 years or something for Thanatos to reach earth well it looks like shes a lot closer than expected because last episode she was still pretty close to Neptune episode 21 Thanatos has already reached Saturn. I think someone got their timetable wrong.

Hang in there everyone its almost over.
P.S. I still miss Akira and Machina
and 6 fingered Seiglinde best hacker ever and also the cutest when crying.
Old 2008-03-02, 02:01   Link #1815
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

All hail Gio saviour of the universe!!!!
Old 2008-03-02, 08:41   Link #1816
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
According to episode 22 preview on dragonaut website, Toa gets attacked by Widow again i mean i witness some of the pictures and i'm still bothered about Kazuki Tachibana in my head but what do you guys expect about him? All i hope is Kazuki will die after Jin VS Kazuki Face 2 Face: The final Encounter. I may get banned if i messed up this Dragonaut forum again. Just like i did in last year's Xenoglossy. What do you guy's response to that?

*after i got a message by someone named Nosanninwa, it's sad but its okay but i'm still messed up my studies. It won't happen again next time. I can't wait for the final episode of Dragonaut The Resonance in the end of March to see what will happen to Jin & TOA at the end.*
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 17:31   Link #1817
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Cry

-A Torn Destiny

I don't expect to get responses for reviews of past episodes, but I simply want to post for the episodes that I have seen.

It's my fault for letting all that time to pass and not finding other fansub alternatives to keep with the current episode release rate, but I'm on my way to catch up with all of you guys.

I say that GONZO was too cruel in episode sixteenth.
Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 22:35   Link #1818
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Ok guys enough with the bad reping over opinions if you have a point to prove do it in the forum's not in cowardly way. And yes i sitll think Gio's outfit is hideous
Old 2008-03-03, 00:46   Link #1819
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I don't know about Gio's new outfit. The designs has always been pretty garish for this series to begin with.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 01:10   Link #1820
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
In other emo news Kazuki actually had the nerve to kick Widow not like i actually care that much about her. Does anyone else remember back in the day when Dragonaut started and we were all excited to find out about widow, and how much of a badass we thought she was going to be? Anyone still think that speak up now............Just what I figured all i hear is crickets too.
I actually like that scene of Kazuki's kicking Window more than anything Jin and Toa have done in this episode. Arguably Kazuki has within 5 seconds done more than what Jin and Toa have done for the 20 minutes.

I don't think Widow is badass, Gio is DA BADASS, all the way But I guess Widow will still kick Toa's ass next episode
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, romance, sci-fi