Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-13, 10:43   Link #5581
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Rukia x Kon peaks my interest

All he needs is a chappy strap on and he's good to go, lol *ahem... ignore me XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNa-san View Post
How should we interpret it then? Maybe rukia glance meant to say "bring me a chappy after the fight ichigo, did you understand"

Ichigo"got it" XXD
Are these two posts linked somehow ? I thought chappy was just a mod soul pill....
Old 2008-07-13, 10:48   Link #5582
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
I still find it funny that so many Rukia followers bash on Inoue for being "emo", when Rukia was twice as bad during the S.S. arc, (so far only one Rukia follower actually acknowledges this and hated her for that). And why isn't any one bitching about Rukia's "Kaein-dono" x 100000 ? I guess this runs along the lines of the question "How many licks does it take to get the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know"
Well,KaiRuki is completely different that IchiOri.
And what Kaien-dono?He is dead.And it's normal to be depressed.I would be.
Rukia's "Kaien-dono" had some purpose I may add.When did she repeat his name thousand of times? She said she is not worth saving because she killed Kaien-dono.She was talking to herself.But she didn't scream to Kaien himself and this is the difference.She wasn't all "Kaien dono that Kaien-dono this".She wasn't focused on him.
Even if she was,there was no one else in her life who loved her and cared for her at least.Orihime has Tatsuki,Rukia,Ishida,Chad,Ichigo and who did Rukia have except Kaien?No one.
And stop ignoring me
Old 2008-07-13, 11:23   Link #5583
HaNa-san

HT yeah..but it was more like her strong determination look on saving orihime caught ichigos' eyes..so he realized how serious she is to save orihime as well..

And the important point about the glance is to show how deep their understanding for each other as they recognize the other feeling by just reading their expression

Amirali XXXD no..I mean bunnies …rukia loves bunnies and chappy staff (cute ones XD) so I was joking saying that her determined expression might be wanting ichigo to bring her some cute staff (bunnies) after the fight
Old 2008-07-13, 11:26   Link #5584
yuuk1

See we call Inoue "Emo," because all she had ever portrayed (for a long time after the SS arc, until very recently) is her negative emotions: self-doubt, no self-esteem, she questions her worth, ohhh and let's not forget jealousy. Might I add that even though she was treated like a special guest of the Arrancars, she still felt -emo- when she had only little to worry about since, under Aizen's order, that no one will harm her (though there's still a reason to be afraid of).

And instead of focusing on the bright side, she does absolutely nothing, except to b*tch slap Ulqui. (I seriously loved that part), oh and say "Kurosaki-kuuuuuun....!"

Some fans even have a name for her, which I don't use, EmoHime. I thought it was funny, but my friend slapped the lights outta me so I kept it to myself.

And for Rukia to be "emo," what about it? She was about to DIE. Her freakin brother even said to her face that he'd kill her even, oh and your best friend, whom you considered family tried to kill you and abandons you afterwards. Not to mention the guilt of seeing Ichigo almost die because of you. Gee, how would I handle that....?

------> goes to a corner and cuts herself, "DIE! DIE!"

As for the Kaien theory, as I&R said, Kaien's existence is very significant in order for Rukia and Ichigo to connect and share the same guilt and "sin." Also, I believe that Rukia's tiny crush on Kaien somewhat parallels Inoue's feelings for Ichigo. And we all know that Rukia was a tad bit jealous of Miyako, as Inoue is for Rukia, and the fact that KT-san loves to do parallels.
Old 2008-07-13, 11:27   Link #5585
thespringmoon
kaze ni naritai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Do I have to sound scared?
That's up to you. <3

I won't be posting in here anymore. You can find me lurking, but don't look for a reply from me. This thread is sucking all of the fun out of fangirling. bye bye.
Old 2008-07-13, 11:39   Link #5586
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespringmoon View Post
That's up to you. <3

I won't be posting in here anymore. You can find me lurking, but don't look for a reply from me. This thread is sucking all of the fun out of fangirling. bye bye.
Haha, yeah this thread tends to do that to people. Don't let it get to you too much though, dealing with Rukia fanatics tend to bring out the ugliness in Orihime fans

@Yuuki, so what do you want Inoue to do? Be all funs and smileys and have a tea and some biscuits with Aizen talking about the latest fashion? You people come up with several excuses for Rukia's emoness but have zero tolerance for Inoue's, thats what you call a biased double-standard.
Old 2008-07-13, 11:43   Link #5587
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
I still find it funny that so many Rukia followers bash on Inoue for being "emo", when Rukia was twice as bad during the S.S. arc, (so far only one Rukia follower actually acknowledges this and hated her for that).
HT, I feel certain that more than one of us Rukia crazies hated her SS arc whine-fest. I did. She and Orihime were pretty much the same person during their captivities. Neither thought they were worth saving, felt they were worthless, disgusting, etc... It was annoying. But honestly, I found Orihime's scenes with Ulquiorra way more entertaining than any of Rukia's while she reflected and waited to die. But Inoue was still annoying, no matter how you slice it.

Quote:
And why isn't any one bitching about Rukia's "Kaein-dono" x 100000 ?
The thing is, Rukia only really chanted Kaien's name for a short period of time, if memory serves. It was only "KAIEN-DONO!!" x 100000 for one chapter or so. Wheras Orihime's all "Kurosaki-kuuuuunn!!" every time she turns around. Wouldn't bother me if it were "Ishida-kuuuuuun!!" from now on xD.

Quote:
I guess this runs along the lines of the question "How many licks does it take to get the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know"
I miss those commercials...
Old 2008-07-13, 11:45   Link #5588
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Weren't those commercials just peachy keen? XD
Old 2008-07-13, 12:47   Link #5589
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Haha, yeah this thread tends to do that to people. Don't let it get to you too much though, dealing with Rukia fanatics tend to bring out the ugliness in Orihime fans

@Yuuki, so what do you want Inoue to do? Be all funs and smileys and have a tea and some biscuits with Aizen talking about the latest fashion? You people come up with several excuses for Rukia's emoness but have zero tolerance for Inoue's, thats what you call a biased double-standard.
I think Orihime fanatics are just as bad because they will go to any lengths to glorify orihime's name. I too hated rukia for being like that but the fact of orihime is that it is all the time. She's full of self-pity and hey if i was a super strong chick with out of this world abilities i think i'd be a little if not a lot less down on myself
Old 2008-07-13, 12:54   Link #5590
Ichigo&Rukia

Both sides are calling each other fanatics and it's funny.
Can't we have a NORMAL discussion?I know I'm helping to make the thread full of insults but still.
And Rukia wasn't jealous of Miyako,she accepted Kaien's relationship with her unlike Orihime who was jealous.This is where the difference between these two relationships lies.
Old 2008-07-13, 12:56   Link #5591
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

yeh cant we all just get along:he: were all fanatics in our own way
Old 2008-07-13, 13:02   Link #5592
asam_laksa

Quote:
Actually.....that seems to be a very good idea,....I wish it did happen.

Although......I could imagine people then, instead of accusing all of those, emoing, feeling jealous in Huenco Mundo.....if she plays teatime with great Aizen Sousuke, she'll be accused of being ditzy and not caring for her friends' trouble for the sake of coming for her in Las Noches.
Old 2008-07-13, 18:02   Link #5593
Yumi Sabaku

OMG I LOVE IchigoXRukia!
Old 2008-07-13, 19:38   Link #5594
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
Wow.... Idk what to say 'xept for pervert, much...? Love isn't all about who's got the biggest jugs or whatever...! If that's going to be the case then BLEACH sould've been put in the ecchi or hentai section. Sure there are a couple of gags about sexual intent, but I know that that is not how KT-san wants his readers to see in his work.
are u that stupid it was a joke
Old 2008-07-13, 20:15   Link #5595
yuuk1

sorry for being so stupid....

Last edited by yuuk1; 2008-07-13 at 20:26.
Old 2008-07-13, 22:53   Link #5596
Nervous Venus

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
Actually no, I agree with Hayashi_Takara about the "We'll be okay, go save Orihime" comment from Rukia.
Sure, it can imply that. I was disagreeing about HT denying that Ichigo had to be "reminded", though, which was my point. That he can only think of one thing at a time, but that doesn't mean he's forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue skies
But honestly, I found Orihime's scenes with Ulquiorra way more entertaining than any of Rukia's while she reflected and waited to die. But Inoue was still annoying, no matter how you slice it.
Was Aizen planning to kill Orihime after, or was her safety insured? I did find Rukia's emoness forgivable only because her days were numbered and people kept reminding her of it, though if that were the case for Orihime, it would probably change my stance on things.
Old 2008-07-13, 23:01   Link #5597
lilbunnyjr6207

Well, I know it's not very reasonable but I would like to say I think Ichigo and Orihime make a better couple.

Ichigo and Rukia just doesn't seem right to me. I think if they were to have a relationship, it would be a cold one. I agree that there would be no show without Rukia. But you also have to recognize the fact that there would be no boyfriend and girlfriend affection or communication if Ichigo and Rukia were to date. Yes, Rukia and Ihcigo have a special relationship...much like a love/hate. But also, Rukia is one of the guys. I think it would be ridiculous to put someone as dominant as Rukia in a relationship with Ichigo.

Ichigo needs someone who will be able to show affection for him and also be confident enough to understand that although he's caring, he's just not an affectionate guy, but he is with them for a reason. That's where Orihime comes in. She is strong enough to be in a relationship with Ichigo. It goes to show because Ichigo doesn't show much interest in her now. Sure he thinks about her but he's just not interested in girls at the time, therefore, he won't put much effort into caring for their every need and probably won't even think about them much. But, Orihime still likes him. So imagine if Ichigo goes out with her. He'll show, if only a little, more affection and interest in Orihime and she will be satisfied enough.

All Rukia and Ichigo will be able to do is have some fun pissing each other off sometimes. I might also go towards Ichigo and Orihime because I think what Rukia needs is Renji. For some reason, she seems to like him in a way I've never seen anyone else..like I guess. Rukia is more gentle with Renji, even though Renji could handle the same amount if not less affection than Ichigo needs to feel strong I guess you could say. Rukia could do the same thing she does to Ichigo to Renji and he probably woudn't even mind...just for the simple fact that petty things might not be taken to the heart.

Rukia and Renji weigh each other out as well as Orihime and Ichigo. Sure the relationship might be one-sided but I don't think Orihime needs that much affection to be able to feel loved. I think it would just make her emotionally stronger if her and Ichigo were a couple.
Old 2008-07-13, 23:05   Link #5598
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

You know Venus, to be reminded of something you have to "forget" about it first, otherwise its not reminding. Unless you don't know the definition of "remind"

Btw, don't you just love my sig? I saw it on FLOL and I had to have it! It was too adorable!
Old 2008-07-13, 23:08   Link #5599
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbunnyjr6207 View Post
But also, Rukia is one of the guys. I think it would be ridiculous to put someone as dominant as Rukia in a relationship with Ichigo.
I know this is a little out of the context of your main point. But I don't quite understand. Why would it be a bad relationship if Rukia was the assertive/dominant one? Similarly, why do people think it bad if Orihime is more passive around Ichigo? (An argument I've heard from some shippers).

I am just curious as to what people consider a healthy and believable relationship, in terms of the power balance between partners.
Old 2008-07-13, 23:09   Link #5600
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
I think Orihime fanatics are just as bad because they will go to any lengths to glorify orihime's name. I too hated rukia for being like that but the fact of orihime is that it is all the time. She's full of self-pity and hey if i was a super strong chick with out of this world abilities i think i'd be a little if not a lot less down on myself
She is not like that "all the time" She has gotten tagged as Emo because of basicly 4 events.
First are her actions before and right after Rukia returned, durring which time everyone was down. Ishida had lost his powers, Chad was hurt and feeling basicly useless, Ichigo was depress because of failing to protect his friends and they not letting him take the blame for it and fearing what would happen if his hollow went out of control, and Orihime was depressed because she was unable to lift Ichigo's spirits.

Second was the jealousy Orihime showed towards the action of Rukia breaking Ichigo out of his funk and not the releationship between Ichigo and Rukia. and the only reason this is even remotely Emo is because Orihime holds herself to an impossably high standard, as she feels she is a truely bad person because she got jealous that a friend could do something she could not. Anyone capable of living up to her standards is more then worthy of sainthood.

You should notice that after Grimjow's first atack she was returning to normal and It isn't untill the third event happens that she gets back on the downward spiral and that is when pretty much everyone in athourity is telling her that she is useless and not to get involeved at all. She does break down a bit here for all of about 5 minutes untill a quick vist to the vizards and Rukia allow her to regain her spirits. And she seems to be completely out of her funk by the time we see her a month later.

Her saying good bye is not at all Emo. Orihime is under no illusions that what she is doing is tradeing her life for the lives of all the people she cares about. What she was doing in saying good bye was making peace with the world and preparing to leave it forever. She did not expect or even wish for a rescue. To her going to HM was the price that had to be paid so her friends would have the time to train to become strong enuff to defeat Azien in the comeing war. After all she has been told time and time agian that she is useless and when she found out that that wasn't quite true she came up with a plan.

After coming to HM, Orihime is nothing like Rukia was when she was a captive. Rukia gave up. She felt she deserved to die. Orihime on the other hand was working on a way to as much damage to her capters as she could and was doing small things to resist them such as not eating or saying nothing at all to the Azein groupies. The only time she goes out of this is when she feels her friends dieing and unlike Rukia who moped around more and had flashbacks, Orihime trys to get out to help them.

I do find it funny that in trying and failing to break Orihime, Ulquiorra has given her one of the major things she has been lacking, willpower. He should be reminded that it is not wise to piss off someone whos powers are based on belife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
Both sides are calling each other fanatics and it's funny.
Can't we have a NORMAL discussion?I know I'm helping to make the thread full of insults but still.
And Rukia wasn't jealous of Miyako,she accepted Kaien's relationship with her unlike Orihime who was jealous.This is where the difference between these two relationships lies.
Again Orihime was jealous of the action of Rukia breaking Ichigo out of his funk and not the releationship between Ichigo and Rukia.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Closed Thread