AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-12, 11:20   Link #17641
Erio
Hiromi

Yo, I'm back. I wasnt exactly "missing", just went to the beach this past weekend.

BTW Keroko, I did not forget about the Maria images. Unfortunately, though, I dont have any others aside from the ones that have already been posted. I do have a good amount of Star Ocean 3 images, but very few of Maria.

...Well, I do have one... Hopefully Tesla has a lover...

Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yeah, double post. No, I don't care. I spend the last couple of hours breaking my head on this shop.

Spoiler:

Its one of the scenes in the upcomming Tesla piece. I'm not entirely happy with how Zafira and Hayate turned out, but meh.

And no, Tesla has never cooked before in her life. Ever.

Awesome work!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post

Her master seems to be missing again lately though.
I like the sound of "her master"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Aaah Gwendolyn

Unfortunately yes, Erio seems to be missing again
Didnt I tell you where I was going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Not really no.

Spoiler for length:

*notes down*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
This is one of the most ridiculous teasers I've ever posted.

Spoiler for teaser:

Don't say I didn't warn you when I said Dark Widuri will act DARINGLY hot.

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Regarding the Belkan System:

Spoiler for Length:

Add-on: It just occurs to me that, if we categorise Midchilda and Belka in terms of Nen, the former would be pre-dominately Emission-type while the latter would fit the description for Reinforcement/Enhancement.
*notes down*

Quote:
I'm ever thankful to the divine hammer of inspiration of hitting like a jack-hammer to get me out of a slump and complete this in time.

And this is part 1 of Katrina's profile.

Spoiler for Katrina:

With that much said, here is the image of Katrina. Countless thanks to Lowegear for his help on this.

Spoiler for the real deal:

Next part will be include details of the Eye of Fire as well as Katrina's involvement with Jail. Hopefully the spell list can be completed in time as well.
First off, KATRINA IS DAMN HAWT.

*ahem*

Interesting story, I personally dont see any problems. Does she actually use Lyrical Magic, though?

And I'm interested to see her relationship with Scaglietti. I might be able to mention her in my story too.
Old 2007-12-12, 11:40   Link #17642
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
I hear a call for MOAR

Spoiler for not everyone's cup of tea:

NAISU!!!

Quote:
The older version of the Exceed Mode.
Oh...Nanoha's barrier jacket in A's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post

Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*
Hmmm....why do they look alike?
inZest? okay...lame pun -_-

*runs*
Old 2007-12-12, 11:40   Link #17643
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkhangelsk View Post
That doesn't work well because we are watching anime - even if a human eye-brain combination can get confused, a camera would not. As an anime, it is a reproduction (from a SoD point of view), and the author can choose whether to recreate what the eye might see or to recreate a camera's view, or even some other view.
*shrug* Assuming the view is that of a human mage observer, not a camera..

Quote:
I considered the theory you mentioned, but it fails to explain why Jail didn't use the "Get Objective Done Now" speed from the start. He is not Palpy - he does not have to slowly kill off the heroine's friends one by one to get her to fall to the "Dark Side". Surely, he'd be in the best negotiating position when his Cradle is in its firing position, hours before the fleet can arrive and way above the engagement altitude of ground mages.
I think part of it has to do with the scorned scientist aspect of Jail's charecter. In his own words, the attack on Ground Forces HQ was essentially a hugeass tech demonstration. Jail strikes me as a guy who's sick and tired of the way everyone's been brushing him off and ignoring him and his abilities, and now that he finally has that power that'll make people sit up and notice him, he's going to savor it and ascend slowly, taunting the TSAB: "Your air mages can chase me but they can't do jack shit against the Cradle!"

Or as TK mentioned, the engines needed time to spool up. *shrug*

I believe in miracles.

Old 2007-12-12, 11:40   Link #17644
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
I'm ever thankful to the divine hammer of inspiration of hitting like a jack-hammer to get me out of a slump and complete this in time.

Spoiler for Katrina:

With that much said, here is the image of Katrina. Countless thanks to Lowegear for his help on this.

Next part will be include details of the Eye of Fire as well as Katrina's involvement with Jail. Hopefully the spell list can be completed in time as well.
The others have already said what I would, but once again, NICE!!!

While reading, she somewhat reminds me of Evangeline McDowell, and her elemental alignments brings to mind a favorite male character in a fairly well-known Chinese game, who shares some of her personality too.

A question though. Regarding her magic style, is something like formerly AB only and now AB/Mid?

I remember in her initial planning, you intended to let her play with Fate, much? If so, this would be very interesting .

May the Hammer continue hitting you hardly . And nice pic too, btw .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Quote:

Spoiler for Length:
Well, it's mostly stuff we already know about, but thanks.

The one thing I really want to know is how 'A.Belkans' like Carim and Acous are labeled and all that. Surely it must be more than just their Rare Skills, otherwise Wolkenritter wouldn't be Ancient other than the fact they're ancient.
Well, to be honest, that's what stumps me too. There must be something that makes AB special, but so far I can't find it in canon (well, figures actually, since I'm damnably lazy too ). Would appreciate greatly if anyone can contribute anything from the SS and such.

For myself though, my own take at it (meaning purely, more or less, Estavalian speculations) is that the Ancient Belkan style have a high tendency to create RS users, intentionally or not. The line of thought goes:

Spoiler for Internal dialogue:

Argh... I need more info. Or crack, if info's lacking.

Signature by liro
Old 2007-12-12, 11:52   Link #17645
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

Such a deliciously BLUECHEESIUM-INFUSED profile! What can I say, there're no complaints about her background. Her personal history is succinct and easy to understand. Her appearance is awesome. Her attitude gets a double thumbs-up from me.

Excellent work!
My pleasure.

Quote:
BTW, an EXTREMELY bare profile for the big boss in the HayateXGrandis arc.
Spoiler for Luozorl von Mazda:

But I'm still straining my mind for further details to add...
Synthetic SS certainly leaves a lot of areas for him to specialize. Having AS as his seiyuu can only mean instant GAR and AWESOMENESS.

Quote:
Spoiler for Random:
Saga and Epicness goes hand in hand as usual even being in randomness.

Quote:
Hayate: Mm... this tastes quite good, Agito.

Agito: Tha...thank you for the compliment... Danna used to enjoy it as well.

Vita: What is this dark roasted meat anyway?

Agito: It's racoon meat, roasted with gravy and potatoes.

Hayate: Umph!
Hayate Inherent Weakness: Mentioning of Racoons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I think the first paragraph with when and where Katrina was born is missing from the profile.
Well I left that part ambiguous deliberately. To clarify, Katrina was born a noble of the Belkan Empire way back before the Cradle's disappearance.

Quote:
BTW Keroko, I did not forget about the Maria images. Unfortunately, though, I dont have any others aside from the ones that have already been posted. I do have a good amount of Star Ocean 3 images, but very few of Maria.

Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*
Erio delivers with this.

Quote:

*ahem*

Interesting story, I personally dont see any problems. Does she actually use Lyrical Magic, though?

And I'm interested to see her relationship with Scaglietti. I might be able to mention her in my story too.
Well she's not a practitioner of Lyrical Magic, for simplicity and balance's sake since her current abilities list is pretty full.

As for the link with Jail, that will be coming up shortly though it turned out much longer than expected.

Quote:
The others have already said what I would, but once again, NICE!!!

While reading, she somewhat reminds me of Evangeline McDowell, and her elemental alignments brings to mind a favorite male character in a fairly well-known Chinese game, who shares some of her personality too.

A question though. Regarding her magic style, is something like formerly AB only and now AB/Mid?

I remember in her initial planning, you intended to let her play with Fate, much? If so, this would be very interesting .

May the Hammer continue hitting you hardly . And nice pic too, btw .
Interesting. I just google Eva's name and she is similar to some degree. Though which game and character would that be?

As for your question , Katrina's magic style is still predominatly AB though closer to a mix of Hayate and the Wolkies style. For the inclusion of Mid-magic, it's used to supplement her range abilities and is part of her casting style for her bigger spells, much like how Hayate uses both the triangle and circle in casting sometimes.

And the Hammer is kind in regards to Katrina. Part 2 should be up shortly, once the abilities are completed.

Quote:
Well, to be honest, that's what stumps me too. There must be something that makes AB special, but so far I can't find it in canon (well, figures actually, since I'm damnably lazy too ). Would appreciate greatly if anyone can contribute anything from the SS and such.

For myself though, my own take at it (meaning purely, more or less, Estavalian speculations) is that the Ancient Belkan style have a high tendency to create RS users, intentionally or not. The line of thought goes:

Spoiler for Internal dialogue:

Argh... I need more info. Or crack, if info's lacking.

When canon is lacking, look towards the direction of crack. =3

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-12-12 at 12:02.
Old 2007-12-12, 12:41   Link #17646
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Exams are finally over!

That accounting exam was total mindscrew! @_@
Yay! Congrats! Hope you did well in your exams and didn't overload your brain too much .

Quote:
Swollen lips.

Quote:
Blizzard struck me too recently, refreshing my account and draining what little free time I had left.
Ah, the evil, time-consuming Blizzard .

Void Reaver attempt tonight! Woohoo!!

Quote:

Spoiler for Katrina:

Wow, very awesome work on her profile . Well written AND rich character history .

Quote:

Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*
Talk about planning in advance .
Old 2007-12-12, 12:58   Link #17647
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
I don't know the "fuselage"
Bend and the bottom is flat. Hardly looks like a 727 at all.

Quote:
the (totally unnecessary) vertical stabilizer,
Touche, though in my defence, the Normandy was made for atmospheric flight as well.

Quote:
and the "wings" all scream "airliner" to me...
*shrug* can't argue with that, but lots of spaceships have wings. This one has them in order to fit in more engines.

Quote:
I've always preferred my my vessels to be dark in color, have lots of right angles, be symmetrical, and equipped with big honkin space guns (preferably in big honkin gun turrets)… This is pretty close to my ideal:

Spoiler for Size:
That's one thing we disagree on. I like my ships not to look like flying junkyards.

Except if its a borg ship. Cubes are awesome.

Quote:

Spoiler for Katrina:

Whoa, Katrina is gorgeous. And quite an extensive Bluecheesium profile. Aproved!

Quote:

Now I wished I had a console to play Mass Effect in...

*sulks*
I bought my 360 in order to play Mass Effect. Worth every cent.

Quote:
I'm figuring it'll also have LOTS of CCC Avionics and EW equipment as befitting of Tesla
Erm... sure, if I knew what they mean.

Quote:
Same here

Spoiler for My favorite large bulky looking ship:
Ooh, Teran product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
And it's he best ship that the humans have

Quote:
Have to mention something though, the true main villian(s) in that game really reminds me of the Anti-Spiral...
Yeah, when Sovereign started to talk, I was really going "Now where did I hear this before?"

Quote:
"And if we extend this to Ancient Belka, and make use of the fact that all three canon AB users are also RS users too, could this mean AB might have the potential/intention of creating a super-race, or at least enhanced humans?"
Alistina: -Giku!-

Alpharius: Hmm, it seems they're on to us.

Bernius: Run or fight, brother?

Quote:
Not really...

Just the end result that made the rest go .
I'll see what I can do...

Quote:
It's not really that interesting. The succession of skills (( Teana getting SLB, etc )), Nanoha's eventual corrosion, Hayate finally admitting once and clearly that her success was due to her staff and not her, and that TSAB politics can be pretty big of assholes are about it.
*scribble scribble* On the contrary, it's very interesting, at least for me. The succecion of skills makes Keroko learning Teana how to fly even more valid, Nanoha's corrosion made me sweatdrop when I compared it to Ethereal Mode, even though it does pretty much solidify Keroko's corrosion. (which reminds me, I've got to make sure Keroko doesn't get away scot free from that either) and the information on Vivio's school is much needed info for Syn.

Quote:
Spoiler for Random:

And for the sake of randomness... Mahou Shoujo: Tanuki (Racoon) Hayate!!!
Good words from Saga.

Quote:
Damn youuuuuu 3600000000.
I am asuming that you don't have a 360, but still an urge to play the game?

Quote:
Yo, I'm back. I wasnt exactly "missing", just went to the beach this past weekend.
The beach? lucky dog. Had fun?

Quote:
Guess my Maria archive, at 43 images if counting comics, is the largest of all. Thanks for the effort.

Quote:

Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*
*snatches*

Keroko-kun: Thanks, I can... use this.

Tesla: I don't like your tone of voice here...

Keroko-kun: And rightfully so.

Last edited by Keroko; 2007-12-12 at 16:02.
Old 2007-12-12, 13:48   Link #17648
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Edit: On another note, remember how I've said Tesla would become a captain? I've decided to retcon myself and give Tesla command of the Normandy.

Expect much buzzing of defenses during their testflights.
Choose your Crew Wisely... lest you want this to happen.

Spoiler for Testflight Mayhem:

Quote:

Spoiler for Length:

Add-on: It just occurs to me that, if we categorise Midchilda and Belka in terms of Nen, the former would be pre-dominately Emission-type while the latter would fit the description for Reinforcement/Enhancement.
*Noted*

And just to add to some items in that article- mostly speculation and own-forumlated theories

Quote:
Why they don't try and learn the real thing instead of engaging in magic piracy is beyond me, but I believe it could be either due to

a) the Belkans refused to divulge their secrets to their rivals, or
b) Ancient Belka was lost before the Midchildans could actually learn it, and they are forced to replicate it with whatever information they can get (which could be quite extensive, considering the fact that the Infinite Library is in Midchildan hands).
- I completely agree on these premises on the basis of creation of Neo-Velka (I'm still using the V instead of B for ease of speaking) and also, i have a few thoughts on why the TSAB have chosen to do this.

> The general "Weakening" of Mid-Type magic in particular. Being the dominant magic type in the Bureau since it's incorporation (save those velkans like Zest, Quint, Megane (?), Carim (i don't really know the name Lutecia's mom- please toss it to me) and a few others), and being the dominant magic form of Ordered Space in particular (after the decline and 'virtual extinction' of Ancient Velka, which happened decades if not centuries or millienia before the Bureau incorporation), there have been simply too many mages born for too long a time, and thus, the 'general rating' of Mid-type as a whole is lessening- may it be genetic, or some other reason- maybe the premise of quality/quantity (more mages, less quality- crap and etc) as well.

Gauging this theory from some observations- which ones i can't tell for now. But the addition of cartridge systems has made me think- "if they are that powerful already, why add boosters?". That could only mean one thing for me, that the form is weakening. Or in another viewpoint, the enemies are now getting too strong for Mid-type's own good...

Quote:
Belkan knights generally use armed devices, which are weapon-type devices equipped with the Cartridge system not found amongst Midchildan staves (with the exception of Nanoha, Fate and Tiana. But then again, Cross Mirage isn't a staff, but rather a one-of-a-kind device). Despite the benefits of the Cartridge system, the difficulty in its use is actually one of the reasons for the decline of the Belkan style.

Besides the Cartridge system, Belka also boast of the ultimate stage in Intelligent Device development: the Unison Device.

(If you ask me, it seems that Belkan researchers tend to come up with the craziest stuff that, while wildly powerful, are also terribly hard to master.)
- I completely agree on this.

> Why the heck are 2-3 Mid-Type devices in the entrie Bureau have a velkan cartridge system anyway? Why not outfit all of the bureau's applicable Mid-Type devices with the system? They have a lot of funding to invest on such failures such as the [what was that name again?] system that Regius was so happy to use. If that were to happen, the bureau would have been less of a pushover...

> But then, again the massive power of such a sudden boost may have been too much for a normal grunt/device could handle. A funny theory sprouted from this- that the majority of Ancient Velkans being killed in peacetime is by means of overloaded devices- probably during duels and stuff.

> But then, we have the unison device. But again another theory- Early UDs were/may be fatal to the users... sucking the user's energy too much. But as for Rein and Agito, they have their own LCs to power them up.

Quote:
- Agreed

Quote:
"Belka focuses on reinforcing the physical attributes of the user."

"Okay."

"What if its real purpose is to bring out the hidden and unique abilities of the said person by enhancing what they are born with?"

"Right..."

"And if we extend this to Ancient Belka, and make use of the fact that all three canon AB users are also RS users too, could this mean AB might have the potential/intention of creating a super-race, or at least enhanced humans?"

".... You've spent too much time in the OC thread, I see."
- I guess Mid-type is getting into the "i want to have a superior" force getup as well... Here's one thing i can say the the Bureau...

Andrei: Enough of the phobia regarding 'banned' weaponry, just un-ban it already!!!

Quote:

[Fangwang]Finally... One of my Dukes Arrives...[/Fangwang]

Last edited by Saint X; 2007-12-12 at 14:29.
Old 2007-12-12, 14:34   Link #17649
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:

Spoiler for Katrina:

Fuuu! Lovely yet cynical woman. Once again my interest in her arises, just don't send her my way. Btw, I assume you would prefer to expand on her background and history in writings outside of the profile itself?

Quote:

Sorry Aaron buddy, but I already used the name 'Yggdrasil' for Sylvia. Though I realize it doesn't really fit somehow. If you don't mind could you help me think of a better name? What's a good name for a throwing chain? Kinda like the one Rider uses in FSN that is. I suck at making up names really.
Old 2007-12-12, 15:00   Link #17650
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Just because Lindy managed it doesn't mean its a good idea.

I mean hell, if I interpreted Keyboards words correctly, even Nanoha steps down to raise Vivio.
True.

And I find that hard to believe about Nanoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Unless you're really wealthy, even longer than that as you have to pay off all those loans you took out to pay for their college education (and providing that they don't become bums and live with you well past the age of 22 ).
My kids aren't really going to have a choice - whenever they're done with their education, they're out of the house - same option my parents gave me.

Quote:
That doesn't answer my question -_-

You know, from where I come from, a simple yes or no would do.
YES. I HAVE.

Quote:
Nope, never heard of it.
Then you are deprived.

Quote:
I don't know, I have never nose bleed in my life before...
[Rena]USO DA!!![/Rena]

Quote:
Sakura Taisen?

*Plays Geki Teikoku Kagekidan*
Yes.

Quote:
There's a version of Hayate with fox ears instead in my folder. But yeah, Genya pretty much officially addresses her as a tanuki frequently.
Kitsunemimi Hayate = WANT NOW!!!

Quote:
BTW, CLANNAD 10 is filled with Kotomi-MOE! She's incredibly cute!

"Ijimeru? Ijimeru?!"

Too much purple hair and eyes, though. @_@
And regarding StrikerS Sound
...she reminds me of someone...

Quote:
WHERE IS THIS WIN AND AWESOME?!!

Quote:

Edit: On another note, remember how I've said Tesla would become a captain? I've decided to retcon myself and give Tesla command of the Normandy.

Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler for Size:
Quote:
Spoiler for Like this:
Two Ships for me:

Big Ship

Little Ship:

Quote:
I'm not big on her genius, abnormal moe but I've got to admit, the preview with her going 'nandayare' was gold.
...Indeed.

Quote:
Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*
...she does. And his name is GRIFFITH-KUN!!!

And now,

RANDOM PIC INSERTION!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2007-12-12, 15:05   Link #17651
Tormenk

Thanatos-Shiro Sagisu

The two parts of this took much longer than expected and I'm a little mess up right now so some parts may not make sense.

Part 2 of Katrina's profile

Spoiler for the Herald and the Orphan:

Onwards to what the girl is capable of.

Spoiler for Skills:

It's nearly 4am over here so I'll fix any glaring mistakes and edit as appropriate later in the morning.

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-12-12 at 22:41. Reason: Added changes
Old 2007-12-12, 15:11   Link #17652
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Phew actually managed to find my last post for once... Thanks for the info, it's helpful
Kinda bites during the time I'm now on like no one else is so I'm always forced to scan through pages to find where I last posted to see if anyone said anything to me...

Anyway, I think I'll post a shorten version of my OC tomorrow or so. I have to go to college tomorrow for finals so I can... 'borrow' one for longer (And it's quicker.)

I saw that teaser a few pages back. All I can say is:
O_O Nani?
Old 2007-12-12, 15:56   Link #17653
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
The two parts of this took much longer than expected and I'm a little mess up right now so some parts may not make sense.

Spoiler for Skills:

It's nearly 4am over here so I'll fix any glaring mistakes and edit as appropriate later in the morning.
Holy crap, 2 epic bluecheesium post in under 12 hours??

Man, you should get some sleep and lay off the crack .

So...can she use Arcane Missiles?
Old 2007-12-12, 16:57   Link #17654
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
This is one of the most ridiculous teasers I've ever posted.

Spoiler for teaser:

Don't say I didn't warn you when I said Dark Widuri will act DARINGLY hot.

*runs*
Device's... tongue...? eww

Quote:

Spoiler for Mahou Shoujo: Tanuki (Racoon) Hayate!!!:
Tanuki ka?

Oh well... it's cute!

Quote:
Kotomi-chan!

Quote:

Spoiler for Katrina:

Lost Logia... Fused with her body...
heh... hehehe... hahahaha.... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

I LOVE her! xD

Und C.C. is always good! ^-^

Quote:

Hyperion FTW! xD

Quote:
Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*
Wait... isn't this..?

DIE LEINGOD!!! òÓ *nuke*
Old 2007-12-12, 17:45   Link #17655
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Just heard SS04 and wow...
Everything's going smoothly now that peace has returned.
But it seems Nanoha has to take it easy for a while, or else

Some events in it gave some useful information for BreakerS, I think I'll use it

Oh, and all three songs were awesome
Old 2007-12-12, 21:06   Link #17656
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Fuuu! Lovely yet cynical woman. Once again my interest in her arises, just don't send her my way. Btw, I assume you would prefer to expand on her background and history in writings outside of the profile itself?
I would very much like to do that since I do have quite a number of plans in mind already.

Quote:
Sorry Aaron buddy, but I already used the name 'Yggdrasil' for Sylvia. Though I realize it doesn't really fit somehow. If you don't mind could you help me think of a better name? What's a good name for a throwing chain? Kinda like the one Rider uses in FSN that is. I suck at making up names really.
I'll help. Take your pick from Lœðingr, Drómi and Gleipnir, which were the three chains used to bound the great wolf Fenrir in Norse myths.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Phew actually managed to find my last post for once... Thanks for the info, it's helpful
Kinda bites during the time I'm now on like no one else is so I'm always forced to scan through pages to find where I last posted to see if anyone said anything to me...

Anyway, I think I'll post a shorten version of my OC tomorrow or so. I have to go to college tomorrow for finals so I can... 'borrow' one for longer (And it's quicker.)

I saw that teaser a few pages back. All I can say is:
O_O Nani?
Will be looking forward to your OC then. Though what teaser?

Quote:
Holy crap, 2 epic bluecheesium post in under 12 hours??

Man, you should get some sleep and lay off the crack .

So...can she use Arcane Missiles?
No crack was used in the production of her profile. And coffee is a god-sent at keeping your mind active late at night.

What is this Arcane Missiles you speak of though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Lost Logia... Fused with her body...
heh... hehehe... hahahaha.... WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

I LOVE her! xD

Und C.C. is always good! ^-^
Elric has Carnage fused into his arm too as I recall now and most definitely, C.C. FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Just heard SS04 and wow...
Everything's going smoothly now that peace has returned.
But it seems Nanoha has to take it easy for a while, or else

Some events in it gave some useful information for BreakerS, I think I'll use it

Oh, and all three songs were awesome
Looks like I have to find a file of it soon after I complete Katrina's profile.

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-12-12 at 21:49.
Old 2007-12-12, 21:37   Link #17657
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Bend and the bottom is flat. Hardly looks like a 727 at all.
It’s slightly curved but its still basiclly just a long cylinder with what appears to be windows running a significant part of its length along the sides. Hell The paint scheme even reminds me of US Airways a bit….

Engage 5 minute cheap ass shop skillz!

Quote:
Touche, though in my defence, the Normandy was made for atmospheric flight as well.
It still makes it look like an airliner.

Quote:
*shrug* can't argue with that, but lots of spaceships have wings. This one has them in order to fit in more engines.
Again whatever the excuse it makes it look like an airliner.

I'm sorry, but that ship just dose NOT look like a warship to me nor do I think it would to anyone else I can see the scene now...

Lackey: My lord we’ve recovered plans for the enemies new super stealth recon ship!
Evil Overlord: Excellent display them at once!
*Normandy appears on obligatory giant wall monitor*
Evil Overlord: What the hell is this some kind of joke?!
Lackey: No your Excellency these are detailed plans for the enemy’s new warship!
Evil Overlord: Don’t toy with me worm any fool can see this is clearly just a space liner!
Lackey: Well that’s what we thought too, but no it’s true!
Evil Overlord: And this is supposed to be scary?!Dammit how am I supposed to use this to push through all those EW cruisers I wanted built next quarter!?
Lackey: Well we could maybe try and photoshop it to make it look meaner I suppose…

Quote:

That's one thing we disagree on. I like my ships not to look like flying junkyards.
Yo step off G the omega ain't no junkyard!

Quote:
Except if its a borg ship. Cubes are awesome.
Awesomely lame perhaps.

Quote:
I bought my 360 in order to play Mass Effect. Worth every cent.
*keeps brooding as his sits at the service center* I'm tempted to wish the ROD upon you, but that would just be sadistic... On the plus side though my EVGA Super Clocked Geforce 8800 GT should be here tomorrow along with my modular 600 watt Ultra power supply, hooray for more power!

Quote:
Erm... sure, if I knew what they mean.
It’s more commonly spelled as C3 and stands for Command, Control, and Communications. You'll also see C4I at times which is Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence, and about 50 other variations, but those are the two most common. EW is simply Electronic Warfare Jammers, sensor warning receivers, ease dropping gear, etc.

Quote:
*scribble scribble* On the contrary, it's very interesting, at least for me. The succecion of skills makes Keroko learning Teana how to fly even more valid, Nanoha's corrosion made me sweatdrop when I compared it to Ethereal Mode, even though it does pretty much solidify Keroko's corrosion. (which reminds me, I've got to make sure Keroko doesn't get away scot free from that either) and the information on Vivio's school is much needed info for Syn.
*It's all Gibberish to TK so he has no idea if it was interesting or not.*

Quote:
The beach? lucky dog. Had fun?
I never liked the beach much that could be because as a pale skinned devil I get sun burn if I sit under a florescent lap for more then like an hour... On the plus side though I can shovel snow in a T-shirt.

Quote:
*snatches*

keeping and eye on you...

Quote:
Spoiler for Random:
Nice, as always.

Quote:

[Southern Accent] “Don’t y’all knock coon unless you don tried it!” [/Southern Accent]

Side's Coons are only cute until they tear open your week old reeking garbage and spill it all over your drive way... I hate the little bastards I speed up when I see them on the road.

At least bears are cool about stealing your trash sure it blows when they tear your metal trash cans in half to get at the garbage, but come on they tore a metal trash can in half! Just having the shredded can to show off almost makes up for the effort of cleaning the mess! Bears are just awesome in general though... I'm pretty sure I've mentioned I like bears before though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
> The general "Weakening" of Mid-Type magic in particular. Being the dominant magic type in the Bureau since it's incorporation (save those velkans like Zest, Quint, Megane (?), Carim (i don't really know the name Lutecia's mom- please toss it to me) and a few others), and being the dominant magic form of Ordered Space in particular (after the decline and 'virtual extinction' of Ancient Velka, which happened decades if not centuries or millienia before the Bureau incorporation), there have been simply too many mages born for too long a time, and thus, the 'general rating' of Mid-type as a whole is lessening- may it be genetic, or some other reason- maybe the premise of quality/quantity (more mages, less quality- crap and etc) as well.

Gauging this theory from some observations- which ones i can't tell for now. But the addition of cartridge systems has made me think- "if they are that powerful already, why add boosters?". That could only mean one thing for me, that the form is weakening. Or in another viewpoint, the enemies are now getting too strong for Mid-type's own good...
I've seen you say this before, but again are you basing this on ANYTHING in canon or just totally pulling it out of your bum?

Last edited by Tk3997; 2007-12-12 at 22:35.
Old 2007-12-12, 21:54   Link #17658
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Exams are finally over!

That accounting exam was total mindscrew! @_@
D: at the second part D:

Quote:

Spoiler for Mahou Shoujo: Tanuki (Racoon) Hayate!!!:
Tanuki is always good.

==========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

WANT MOAR NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down there.

==========

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
wow. Just...wow. Kha and Glen will be most unhappy.
Well, too bad Kha won't be around until March.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Was it too hot to handle?

==========

Quote:
I hear a call for MOAR

I MUST WATCH THIS NAO!!!!

==========

Quote:
Dweh? This goes far beyond sexual harassment.
Shh.
Quote:
*watches the mushroom shaped cloud*

That seems like a direct hit...
Ouch.

---------------

Quote:

Me wants to see this.

--------------------

Quote:

Spoiler for Katrina:

Katrina is HAWT Enough said.

----------------------

Quote:

Anti-Spiral??????

I can already sense an epic GAR, hotblooded final battle action.

******: ore no doriru wa... TEN NO TSUKURU DORIRU DAAAA!!!!!

=========

Quote:

Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*
As expected from our Erio.

Quote:
I like the sound of "her master"...

How's that?
Quote:
Agree.

==------------

Quote:
Device's... tongue...? eww
Old 2007-12-12, 23:09   Link #17659
Aaron008R

Quote:
It's not really that interesting. The succession of skills (( Teana getting SLB, etc )), Nanoha's eventual corrosion, Hayate finally admitting once and clearly that her success was due to her staff and not her, and that TSAB politics can be pretty big of assholes are about it.
All in all, I think it eases the pain of StrikerS somewhat.

Quote:
Hmm...

Spoiler for Random:
Nice! Indeed, the leaders are the one credited the most in these types of situations. And the lower-ranked people tend to be unmentioned. But that's part of the role people play in the force. Recognition is not really much of an issue if the soldier understands his/her importance as one of many, and a leader should do just as Saga said.

Quote:

Hehe... Family?

Quote:
I'm not big on her genius, abnormal moe but I've got to admit, the preview with her going 'nandayare' was gold.

Quote:
Welcome back!

Quote:

Spoiler for Not Too SFW:

*runs*
Love Maria's expression.

Quote:
Synthetic SS certainly leaves a lot of areas for him to specialize. Having AS as his seiyuu can only mean instant GAR and AWESOMENESS.
Indeed.

Quote:
Saga and Epicness goes hand in hand as usual even being in randomness.

Quote:
Hayate Inherent Weakness: Mentioning of Racoons.

Quote:
Yay! Congrats! Hope you did well in your exams and didn't overload your brain too much .
Thanks!

Quote:
*snatches*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
[Fangwang]Finally... One of my Dukes Arrives...[/Fangwang]

E-EH?!

No, no! He's just a retired TSAB mage!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Oopsie. Let's se how things go. I'll look up some names later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
Kitsunemimi Hayate = WANT NOW!!!
Spoiler for Kitsune Hayate:

Quote:

Spoiler for Skills:

NICE! I like how her relationship with Scaglietti went. Mind games and deceit in a steady partnership in crime. The soft spot for Lutecia is great. And being the killer of Quint is...

Quote:
Tanuki ka?

Oh well... it's cute!

Quote:
Kotomi-chan!

Quote:
I'll help. Take your pick from Lœðingr, Drómi and Gleipnir, which were the three chains used to bound the great wolf Fenrir in Norse myths.
Sounds good.

Quote:
Tanuki is always good.

Quote:
Anti-Spiral??????

I can already sense an epic GAR, hotblooded final battle action.

******: ore no doriru wa... TEN NO TSUKURU DORIRU DAAAA!!!!!

No drills...

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Old 2007-12-12, 23:21   Link #17660
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
No drills...
Ow. I was expecting some hotblooded epic battle, though.

Updates: 90%. Should be posted sometimes today.
Closed Thread