Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-16, 19:33   Link #5881
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
Red string of fate..? I think..? And O.M.G!!!!! THE BEST ENDING(so far)!!!
No, it was that spirit line thing... the one where Ichigo can sense the lifeforce of his nakama, where he instantly can tell if their lifeforce is snuffed out or not.

(Unless I'm imagining things and there's no such thing in Bleach. )

Quote:
Now I'm not gonna scream, CANON OMFG!!!
You don't have to scream canon to appreciate a pairing. The ED is simply lovely!
Old 2008-07-16, 19:36   Link #5882
yuuk1

You lost me with the spirit line thing...

Unless you're talking about the method he used to find Chad's location earlier in the series....?

Other than that, I have no clue what else...? Oh and the Shinigami's -thing- is red.
Old 2008-07-16, 19:38   Link #5883
Notaron

I don't think it was anything to do with nakama, because you would think if that were the case then certainly the others would have been there, especially Inoue, since her speech last chapter about her heart being with her nakama.

Also, the threads we saw in the episode where he found Chad were white, not glowy like in the ED.

It could be the red thread of fate, they just added a glowy effect to make the animation look better.
Old 2008-07-16, 19:41   Link #5884
blue skies
noch einmal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by asam_laksa View Post
And why is there a confession from Orihime? It's kinda shoujo for a manga that is meant to be a shounen.
There's a confession because she loves him, one love, five lifetimes, forever and ever. It was a little shojo, but it's not like her intense love is the focal point of the entire story. It's crucial to her character, and I'm hoping Kubo plans to do something with it--whether Ichigo reciprocates her feelings, she gets over him, or actually does get rejected. She needs some sort of resolution, imo. But maybe he'll just let it die, and she'll keep loving him forever and nothing will ever happen.

Quote:
As for the bolded one,
Which bolded one?

Quote:
The measuring stick that you had given to the IchiHime coupling is different from what you had already accepted for IchiKiai.
How so? I may be biased toward IchiRuki (not sure what IchiKiai is, but I assure you, I do not ship it ), but I can still see the significance of Ichigo and Orihime's interactions. They've had a few meaningful looks and smilies, and it was nice to see Ichigo notice what she can do for the first time. My measuring stick happens to be the same for each pairing, darling. Each is as likely as the other, imo. The problem for me is the bond Ichigo and Rukia share, the mutual understanding and meaningful looks, and the fact that Orihime sees it and is jealous. Though Ichigo could go for either girl the way I see it, I find it more believable that he would hook up with Rukia if he goes for either one at all. And that's a big if, asam.

Quote:
My reasons for believing that AiOri could happen, couldnn't be used for believing that IchiHime could happen.
I certainly hope not.

Quote:
One more thing,....it's up to you whether to accept it / not, my theory that Kubo Tite isn't exactly the type who actually bother about storyline/character developement/whether it actually made sense or not.
You mean Kubo's not the type of guy to develop a character or move on a storyline in a believable way? I beg to differ. Even though I'm not a huge fan of the HM arc and I've read (much) better than Bleach, he's done a good job of developing his characters and story decently. Orihime's going to have some major development soon, if the last chapter is any indication. At least, she'd better.

Quote:
Ever asked yourself, why was there a special SJump Bleach cover picture with Ichigo, Rukia and Renji(all shinigamis) and no Orihime there, last week.....with the phrases ' Spirits sparkle, and lighten tomorrow, Fireworks glow!'
Can't say that I have.

Quote:
That's because it was meant for Obon celebration that time.
Thanks for setting me straight on that.
Old 2008-07-16, 19:43   Link #5885
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

yuuk1 and notaron : This is what happens when you ignore Bleach's terminology.

But alright, strings of fate isn't too bad either, albeit a bit cheesy, but that's a small thing, it's rather beautiful how they joined up and coiled around their hands. Mmm.
Old 2008-07-16, 19:43   Link #5886
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notaron View Post
If you want to be brutally honest, I don't think Ichigo is going to have anyone helping him in his fights. Sure, there will be people egging him on or giving him encouragement, but I really don't think the shounen hero is going to have someone's help in beating Aizen.

Then again, I've been surprised before.
I think the old man is going to be defeating Aizen, Aizen is so far above the rest is not even funny, it will be too much of a power boost to be given to Ichigo at this time. I think Ichigo is going to defeat Ul and I am predicting that he will defeat the number 1 espada.

Where does Orihime fits into all of this, well she can be shown showing a little more guts and displaying her power, getting seriously hurt but growing more, shounen style! that is the only IchiOri moment i can think off besides Ichigo being happy that she is safe. They could probably hug, lol
Old 2008-07-16, 19:48   Link #5887
Notaron

I don't think Yama is going to defeat Aizen at all. That really doesn't make sense.

Why would they give someone who is strong, yes, the killing blow on the ultimate villain?

That goes against everything the manga has been building up. I think Ichigo will defeat Ulquiorra, and probably gain some powerup through conversing/fighting with Shirosaki.
Old 2008-07-16, 19:49   Link #5888
yuuk1

may be we should take this to the 318 Chapter Discussion thread...? >.<
Old 2008-07-16, 20:06   Link #5889
X_Danny_X

Quote:
I don't think Yama is going to defeat Aizen at all. That really doesn't make sense.

Why would they give someone who is strong, yes, the killing blow on the ultimate villain?

That goes against everything the manga has been building up. I think Ichigo will defeat Ulquiorra, and probably gain some powerup through conversing/fighting with Shirosaki.

Shirosaki? you mean his inner hollow? that is unlikely since he already defeated him and we havent seen anything from him since.

Defeating the Number 1 espada has to mean something. I dont see any other captain defeating that guy.

Aizen I think will split if the odds are against him just like the ending of SS arc, and will come back after Ichigo is more improved.

anyway, yep this is nothing about Orihime/Ichigo, I will wait for the moment until the arc is over. I will see what Kubo will do since this is the only pairing that has any chance of happening.
Old 2008-07-16, 20:08   Link #5890
ShuiMei

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisis View Post
The new Bleach ED is beautiful!

I don't follow Bleach's terminology much, but what was the name of the life strings that Ichigo can sense in each of his nakama? It was particularly moving when those separated life strings behind Ichigo and Rukia's hands join together in the first hand reach scene, and then coil around them in the second. What was it called?
Reiraku, they're spiritual threads the scene where Ichigo does it is in Volume 2

The red string of fate is something else, though it wouldn't be absurd to think that the animators were referencing it when they made the first ED with Rukia.
Old 2008-07-16, 20:11   Link #5891
Notaron

Also, when Ichigo finds out Zangetsu's name, he pulls out a red thread.
Old 2008-07-16, 20:23   Link #5892
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
Well, lets just hope that people don't react like this if their OTP doesn't happen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTn...eature=related
WOW....Thank you SO much for posting that! Totally made my night.

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a complete tool.
Old 2008-07-16, 22:58   Link #5893
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuiMei View Post
Reiraku, they're spiritual threads the scene where Ichigo does it is in Volume 2

The red string of fate is something else, though it wouldn't be absurd to think that the animators were referencing it when they made the first ED with Rukia.
Thanks for that.

I'm not sure if this is the same for other EDs, as I'm not too active in this fandom, but you may find a valid interpretation of this ED through its lyrics, as each scene is actually perfectly timed according to the lyrics sung.

Carry on~
Old 2008-07-16, 23:04   Link #5894
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuk1 View Post
where the hell is Ishida?!
he's playing chess w/ Yammi, yes I know it's weird.
Old 2008-07-16, 23:09   Link #5895
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:

Eh, it's not completely unheard of that someone else not the MC takes down the head hancho for that particular arc.
Old 2008-07-16, 23:31   Link #5896
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Ah anime team, what a fickle bunch they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
Shirosaki? you mean his inner hollow? that is unlikely since he already defeated him and we havent seen anything from him since.
Shirosaki warned Ichigo that if he slipped up again he wouldn't hesitate to take over. Logically Ichigo has defeated him, but since when does logic factor into Bleach? Shirosaki always makes things more interesting so why not let him out?
Old 2008-07-16, 23:32   Link #5897
mysociallink2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
he's playing chess w/ Yammi, yes I know it's weird.
Very weird.

Old 2008-07-17, 02:03   Link #5898
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
Six, if Kubo wants ichigo to end with rukia, what is he waiting for! He could have done it already and have kept the romance to a minimal. Like holding hands or a hug after ichigo fight someone. You could say that he did it so Orihime could first get stronger and then "forget" about him and fall in love with someone else (as long as it isn't ishida).
This is how Kubo choosed IchiRuki to be-different than other pairings and this is what makes the relationship beautiful.
Yes,there may be no mushy speeches and all these hands-holding you are talking about will make it boring.The interesting in their bond is the amazing understanding,they are two partners always there for each other and would die for each other still without hugs and so on.
Kubo just wants them developing slowly.He is not waiting for anything.He WILL do something like you wish,because I'm almost convinced that IchiRuki will happend and Kubo can choose how.
Old 2008-07-17, 03:21   Link #5899
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo&Rukia View Post
This is how Kubo choosed IchiRuki to be-different than other pairings and this is what makes the relationship beautiful.
Yes,there may be no mushy speeches and all these hands-holding you are talking about will make it boring.The interesting in their bond is the amazing understanding,they are two partners always there for each other and would die for each other still without hugs and so on.
Kubo just wants them developing slowly.He is not waiting for anything.He WILL do something like you wish,because I'm almost convinced that IchiRuki will happend and Kubo can choose how.
eh? kubo choosed? you are talking like Ichigo/Rukia is already canon which ofcourse it is not, and far from it!! (i am positive it will never happen)

always there for each other and will die for another????? Ichigo will put his life on the line for any of his friends! that is his character and I am confident Rukia would do so for anybody else as well, she is a fighter afterall. Orihime summed it up in the previous chapter how friends will of fight and risk their lives for one another. I mean, that is what alot of people did for Rukia in the SS arc!

Rukia and Ichigo was developed already, Rukia made Ichigo what he is today and both have their own screentime apart from one another, just like everybody else. They are no longer together! This has been going on since Rukia was saved. The role is complete and it is time to move on!
Old 2008-07-17, 03:34   Link #5900
Ichigo&Rukia

Quote:
eh? kubo choosed? you are talking like Ichigo/Rukia is already canon which ofcourse it is not, and far from it!! (i am positive it will never happen)
I meant Kubo choosed to make their relationship a bit different.And they already have relationship,they may not be romantically involved but they have relationship,be it love or not.
Be positive as much as you want.The end will come and you will open your eyes.
Quote:
always there for each other and will die for another????? Ichigo will put his life on the line for any of his friends! that is his character and I am confident Rukia would do so for anybody else as well, she is a fighter afterall. Orihime summed it up in the previous chapter how friends will of fight and risk their lives for one another. I mean, that is what alot of people did for Rukia in the SS arc!
Always there for each other was meant in another way.
Unlike Orihime,Rukia didn't fail to cath Ichigo when he fell.This is where the irony stands.Orihime failed to cath the falling Ichigo and just hit his head,while Rukia who is way shorter and thinner,managed to cath him,put his head in her lap and heal him,thanking him he survived.
Quote:
Rukia and Ichigo was developed already, Rukia made Ichigo what he is today and both have their own screentime apart from one another, just like everybody else. They are no longer together! This has been going on since Rukia was saved. The role is complete and it is time to move on!

It isn't over because you want it to be.
Rukia finisfed her "role"?What role are you talking about?After Orihime arc is over,do you think Rukia will just..run away?She won't abandon her relationship with Ichigo just because she is already saved.What do you think she is?
Not to mention if Kubo wanted to stop IchiRuki,Rukia wouldn't have come back after she was saved.But she did come and got Ichigo out of his depression and that means her role is not over.Own screentime?Then why did she get him out of depression.They had moments after Soul Society and Rukia will not just go away and leave room for your precious Hime Ichigo doesn't even notice.