AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-04, 05:39   Link #2521
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
The reaction to queen's blade reminds me of divergance eve, decent plot but can't get people to pay attention the what's actually going because apparently even fanservice that just there, not in the way of the story or character is still an issue with most people. Of the validation is that it's "distracting". talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.
Those who get distracted are most likey to become authors or reviewers lol
Old 2009-10-04, 23:35   Link #2522
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

well i've been look at ANN's fall 09 mention on qb s2 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2009-10-01 & rc's fall 09 http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009...-2009-preview/ qb mention

that really those people just really give no liking to an unexpected hit anime really such as shame.

& by the way any guess for ep.3 & if they pull another nyx's tents please (pm me a pics of lacus' with tents cause my KLAC-curious level really want to see it due fact lacus' seiyu is doing "tents"???)

one last thing remember my qb's predict dub list http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=2343 of any these female dubber or other female dubber you can think would likely dub a character in qb series?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 05:23   Link #2523
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post

& by the way any guess for ep.3 & if they pull another nyx's tents please (pm me a pics of lacus' with tents cause my KLAC-curious level really want to see it due fact lacus' seiyu is doing "tents"???)
I'll PM you Belldany's tentacles.

I'll also add Haruna's best fan art.

get VA pun?
Old 2009-10-05, 05:32   Link #2524
Siegel Clyne

Nyx Gets Some!

Tanaka Rie as Nyx in Queen's Blade has calmed down a lot since playing Liang Qi in CANAAN:

Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 09:09   Link #2525
animeboy12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Those who get distracted are most likey to become authors or reviewers lol
Of course most anime reviews are only good for two things: splurging about how great an anime series or bitching about it. And what's easier to bitch about than "excessive fanservice"? Heck you don't even have to watch the series, you can just talk about how "distracting" the fanservice was, because God forbid that I expect my my reviewer to pay attention to story, character development and the other elements of a series when fanservice comes to play. They didn't do that with najica blitz tactics, eiken, divergence eve, so why should I expect them to do that with queen's blade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
well i've been look at ANN's fall 09 mention on qb s2 http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2009-10-01 & rc's fall 09 http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009...-2009-preview/ qb mention

that really those people just really give no liking to an unexpected hit anime really such as shame.
I'll just say the only thing ann is good for is news, I'm not really surprised with the random anime blog though, it's probably hurt feelings from the 1st 3 eps of season (which I'll admit were meh).

Anyway, I'm liking the new season so far, the animation improved significantly and it seem that's it's finally going to focus on the cast as a whole. It'll be interesting to see who fights who in the tournament outside of the main cast. I just hope they don't nerf characters, especially Cattleya, it'd be a shame if the strongest contestant gets taken out easily.
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 09:19   Link #2526
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

You people are actually concerned about FailNews reviews? Good reviews there are like winning the lottery. Whenever I see a pack of reviews that I can actually appreciate despite, I feel like I should start gambling. I can actually foretell what the reviewers are gonna say based on buzz and experience from their reviews so far.

Of course, that goes for many blogs, but at least blogs are a bit more personal and expected to exhibit signs of retardation sometimes.

Not sure about this second season for anything except the hentai level going up yet again, not that anyone who's around here cares about that
Old 2009-10-05, 11:26   Link #2527
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeboy12 View Post
Anyway, I'm liking the new season so far, the animation improved significantly and it seem that's it's finally going to focus on the cast as a whole. It'll be interesting to see who fights who in the tournament outside of the main cast. I just hope they don't nerf characters, especially Cattleya, it'd be a shame if the strongest contestant gets taken out easily.
Glad you're enjoying the series. Possible if Cattleya is gonna lose, it'll be at the hands or rather HAND of Queen Aldra, she's the only one that can take down any QB participant.

Well as for the series, since we've seen the mysterious "Swamp Witch" finally in the ova and ending song of QBs2, I guess the real mystery face now is what does Owen(Cattleya's husband) look like? He's been missing for a long time, wonder if Echidna's correct on both accounts left for another woman then got killed by a monster.
Old 2009-10-05, 16:28   Link #2528
spike82

hmm, i think they will match up cattleya with claudette for some reason and that they might use her kid to make her lose somehow.If not for Rana she might be the one of the strongest if not the strongest contender out there.
Hope i'm wrong about the losing though.
spike82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 19:50   Link #2529
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

just watched ep 2, one thing i have to say is...

HOLY POSES

a nun using nunchuck, how fitting
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 20:22   Link #2530
Baka-man
How are you?
*Graphic Designer

IMHO, this anime took fanservice way to much. It is just sad how most animes nowaday are just based around fanservice. They might as well just consider this hentai.
Baka-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 20:25   Link #2531
hello_ct

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike82 View Post
hmm, i think they will match up cattleya with claudette for some reason and that they might use her kid to make her lose somehow.If not for Rana she might be the one of the strongest if not the strongest contender out there.
I was thinking along the same lines, that Rana might be a handicap/weak spot for her.
It'll be good to see her fighting again, and I hope we get to find out what happened to Owen by the end of this series.
hello_ct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 20:31   Link #2532
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Episode 2 is out? Yeeee...let's celebrate!

Old 2009-10-05, 21:38   Link #2533
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
I'll PM you Belldany's tentacles.

I'll also add Haruna's best fan art.

get VA pun?
only lacus pics that got "tents" or lacus cagalli y-pics vids for me (really my KLAC-curious went overload due to qb series).

any news yet on ova 5 & 6 of qb s1???

& also any bets for s2 ova of qb?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2009-10-05, 22:14   Link #2534
animeboy12

Quote:
Glad you're enjoying the series. Possible if Cattleya is gonna lose, it'll be at the hands or rather HAND of Queen Aldra, she's the only one that can take down any QB participant.

Well as for the series, since we've seen the mysterious "Swamp Witch" finally in the ova and ending song of QBs2, I guess the real mystery face now is what does Owen(Cattleya's husband) look like? He's been missing for a long time, wonder if Echidna's correct on both accounts left for another woman then got killed by a monster.
that's true they person I can really actually see Cattleya losing to is Aldra. She just seem so much more powerful that the rest of the cast, and it doesn't help that she's almost just as fast as everyone else. Either way it'll be interest to see how the show develops her.

As for Owen I just hope it's a happy ending
animeboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 23:42   Link #2535
Ihadurca

Quote:

They showed the Swamp Witch in season one actually. Episode 7. I'm not sure if she's just in the DVD version (she flashes by for literally a second) but she's there.
Ihadurca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 23:53   Link #2536
Yorassuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike82 View Post
That would be an awesome battle! I hope you're right.

There's no way Cattleya would lose that though. I could see her get beaten up, but pull it out with her top-tier stamina

A Cattleya vs Irma match could be interesting too. It'd be a lot different than if she fought Claudette, but it'd be interesting to see if Irma could counter her brute strength.

Oh the possibilities. I absolutely love how season 2 is starting. All the choice battles. So many opportunities. I'm in heaven.

...and speaking of Heaven... who's Nanael gonna be pitted against xD
Yorassuko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-05, 23:58   Link #2537
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

who knows besides it anyone guess for any qb's match-ups we might have from

family vs family (reina vs clau vs elina if they plan 3 way qb battles)
friend vs friend (tomoe vs shizuka)
teacher vs student (Alleyne vs Nowa)

who knows is anyone guess to predict an queen's blade battle there just any endless guessing of matches

but if was free for all battle royal we win for seeing it.
Old 2009-10-06, 01:32   Link #2538
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka-man View Post
IMHO, this anime took fanservice way to much. It is just sad how most animes nowaday are just based around fanservice. They might as well just consider this hentai.
This is a a new and exciting thought please tell me more!

Eh anyway I'm just glad so far Reina isn't getting much focus this season...Also tentacle staff is making me so very sad Nyx took until now to be a recurring character...Still need more Ymir though.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-06, 04:37   Link #2539
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorassuko View Post
..and speaking of Heaven... who's Nanael gonna be pitted against xD
I'd laugh quite a bit if it was Echidna.

Nix sure is sexy hot, especially when angry. Tanaka Rie is doing a brilliant job with her character.
Old 2009-10-06, 05:17   Link #2540
Wrath88
Kissing...

But first season, Leina already beat Claudette, doesn't exactly make sense to fight again.

I think interesting fights would be Ymir vs Nowa, Allean vs Airi.

Tags
action, blade, comedy, ecchi, queen, second season, yuri