AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-11-15, 22:40   Link #34961
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
Of course she'd be on top. Yuuno's still the one being dominated.
And a passionate kiss.

Astral:
@Nanoha: I guess it was fine.
@Fate: *pissed*
@Hayate: I guess it was fine...
@Vita: I'll kill them...

I don't really know though... Nanoha is similar to Yuuno... So she'd be sympathetic. Vita would just like to smash their heads... After a little talk.
Old 2011-11-15, 22:43   Link #34962
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
Signum would be on top.
Quote:
Of course she'd be on top. Yuuno's still the one being dominated.
hmm, I dunno, Signum seemed very excited at the prospect of Yuuno 'conquering' her

Quote:
Well, there was mention of him considering Signum more important.

Plus, he never had Strada record it...
So, lets sort it out first.
1. Fate was tired, so she didn't even bother to show Yuuno's picture.
2. Nanoha showed the picture, but Erio was 'distracted' in the first place and didn't manage a good look on the man
3. Erio tried to convince them, but he didn't tell Strada to record the fight since he was busy watching

Hmm, that could work I guess
Old 2011-11-15, 23:06   Link #34963
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Once it gets to the point that Yuuno isn't wearing a barrier jacket for protection, I don't see the "interaction" lasting long.

And in any case, it's not like Signum won't ever want normal, love-making type sex.

It's just that she really likes mixing her chocolate and peanut butter.

I'm reminded of this one Fate/Stay Night Rider/Shirou fanfic where Rider kidnaps Shirou and seduces him with domination play. Towards the end, she lets him top, but he's extremely aware that with her super strength, she could buck him off at any time. The willing submission fires him up.
It probably doesn't help that they are dealing heavy clothing damage to each other so far. Signum torching Yuuno's jacket and him tearing parts of her armor off.

Perhaps after Yuuno takes her out on a nice romantic date: candle-lit dinner with a movie. Maybe the film adaptation of her favorite book.

I think I read that one. Pretty good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiresias View Post
hmm, I dunno, Signum seemed very excited at the prospect of Yuuno 'conquering' her
That she did... But, is it the actual act of Yuuno conquering her or the motivation and drive to conquer that Yuuno is displaying that's getting her excited? Maybe a little bit of both?

Quote:
So, lets sort it out first.
1. Fate was tired, so she didn't even bother to show Yuuno's picture.
2. Nanoha showed the picture, but Erio was 'distracted' in the first place and didn't manage a good look on the man
3. Erio tried to convince them, but he didn't tell Strada to record the fight since he was busy watching

Hmm, that could work I guess
I think it could. Nanoha also had a long day with the newbies and a rather enthusiastic Vita to deal with.
Old 2011-11-15, 23:18   Link #34964
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
Maybe the film adaptation of her favorite book.
Three Hundred? No wait, that's Spear and Shield

Quote:
That she did... But, is it the actual act of Yuuno conquering her or the motivation and drive to conquer that Yuuno is displaying that's getting her excited? Maybe a little bit of both?
Thus my earlier question: is Signum an S or an M?

Last edited by Tiresias; 2011-11-16 at 01:27. Reason: *cough**cough**cough*
Tiresias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 23:20   Link #34965
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Perhaps after Yuuno takes her out on a nice romantic date: candle-lit dinner with a movie. Maybe the film adaptation of her favorite book.

I think I read that one. Pretty good stuff.
I like this approach because it seems plausible. Maybe Signum is excited about Yuuno's progressive growing in battle and the effort/interest he's putting in conquering her but also some bonding outside the battlefield would be appreciated as it will demonstrate sincere interest from Yuuno in bonding with her in more aspects than just beat each other into a pulp.

Of course, this will happen only after they grow more closer over the time during their practice sessions, as you're depicting things it seems that Signum is slowly opening herself to Yuuno allowing him to ask things or take demeanor/risks that she ussually won't allow to happen near her.

I'm glad you're excited about the thing but i suguest that don't rush things and make it as plausible and In-character as possible, so far you're doing fairly good.

By the way, i wonder how proficient Yuuno can really be with his barriers and shields, maybe he can save a few bucks on "protection" ...if you know what i mean xD.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 23:23   Link #34966
biodude711

Send a message via AIM to biodude711
Quote:
Okay you two, I've looked high and low at FF.net and didn't find it, so...links please? Maybe PM if you think it's to risque
Same here for me.

Quote:
Who said she can't be both?
Old 2011-11-15, 23:42   Link #34967
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Quote:
Okay you two, I've looked high and low at FF.net and didn't find it, so...links please? Maybe PM if you think it's to risque

Three Hundred? No wait, that's Spear and Shield

If its the story I think it is... It'd be on AFF. I'll take a look and PM it if I find it.

300 as a romance. More likely than you think.

S or M... That's actually a hard question to answer. She wants Yuuno to struggle, sweat, and bleed for her while still wanting him to conquer her utterly and completely. Maybe she's the type that could go for either one depending on the mood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I like this approach because it seems plausible. Maybe Signum is excited about Yuuno's progressive growing in battle and the effort/interest he's putting in conquering her but also some bonding outside the battlefield would be appreciated as it will demonstrate sincere interest from Yuuno in bonding with her in more aspects than just beat each other into a pulp.

Of course, this will happen only after they grow more closer over the time during their practice sessions, as you're depicting things it seems that Signum is slowly opening herself to Yuuno allowing him to ask things or take demeanor/risks that she ussually won't allow to happen near her.

I'm glad you're excited about the thing but i suguest that don't rush things and make it as plausible and In-character as possible, so far you're doing fairly good.

By the way, i wonder how proficient Yuuno can really be with his barriers and shields, maybe he can save a few bucks on "protection" ...if you know what i mean xD.
I do want the more personal/romantic aspect of their relationship to go kinda slowly. I don't think that rushing that kind of relationship between them would work out very well and could easily backfire. I'm not quite sure when that will start though.

Well... That's one use for barrier magic that I hadn't thought of and now I can't stop imagining Yuuno's face on rows of boxes at the local convenience sore.
Old 2011-11-16, 00:26   Link #34968
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Just read Old_Iron's new chapter, the earlier and revised version.

JAW DROP

AWESOME!!!
Old 2011-11-16, 01:17   Link #34969
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Okay, I somehow missed the edited version and had to check back two pages back to reread it. As expected, the edited version is a lot smoother to read.

Though I still see a little problem, so I'll just point them out.

One, when Erio witnessed Yuuno's and Signum's fight he already identified, or at least think that the blonde man was Yuuno. So it didn't seem logical when asked by Fate on the man's identity, he had to do another round of thinking.

Two is more of a preference problem. I really loved the scene where Fate got totally stomped before, so I was a little disappointed that it was toned down to a verbal thrashing... Can't we have both? ^_^
Old 2011-11-16, 01:45   Link #34970
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Two is more of a preference problem. I really loved the scene where Fate got totally stomped before, so I was a little disappointed that it was toned down to a verbal thrashing... Can't we have both? ^_^
So you want Fate be verbally AND physically trashed xD?

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 06:22   Link #34971
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker

Quote:
So, does this make Signum an S or an M? *ruuunzz*
Quote:
S or M... That's actually a hard question to answer. She wants Yuuno to struggle, sweat, and bleed for her while still wanting him to conquer her utterly and completely. Maybe she's the type that could go for either one depending on the mood?
So, Signum acts like her name? That is, starting as S and ending as M

EDIT (even it I haven't actually edited the post, being just a fancy break): Old_Iron, any reason to give Signum a family name.

And while we are on it, has Signum ever called Fate by her first name?

Last edited by Filraen; 2011-11-16 at 07:17.
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 06:55   Link #34972
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Unless she's done so in a Sound Stage, no, she always calls her Testarossa.
Old 2011-11-16, 09:30   Link #34973
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Okay, I somehow missed the edited version and had to check back two pages back to reread it. As expected, the edited version is a lot smoother to read.

Though I still see a little problem, so I'll just point them out.

One, when Erio witnessed Yuuno's and Signum's fight he already identified, or at least think that the blonde man was Yuuno. So it didn't seem logical when asked by Fate on the man's identity, he had to do another round of thinking.

Fixing that first part up right now. I'm glad you pointed that out.

I might be able to put the beat-down back in, but it wouldn't have any of Signum's comments. More of an extension on just how much damage Signum is dishing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filraen View Post
EDIT (even it I haven't actually edited the post, being just a fancy break): Old_Iron, any reason to give Signum a family name.

And while we are on it, has Signum ever called Fate by her first name?
Giving Signum, and the rest of the Wolks, Hayate's family name was a personal preference. Since they don't have any family name, it would make sense for them to take on Hayate's since she is the one who pulled them together and made them into a family.

Now that I think about it, I don't think she ever did, like Rising pointed out. I'm currently going through my master file and changing verbal references to Fate by Signum to Testarossa. Leaving the non-verbal references should still be alright though.

I'll update the post when I finish.
Old 2011-11-16, 09:31   Link #34974
Sunder the Gold

Chrono and Signum strike me as the characters who address everyone around them by family name, except for family.

Thus, both of them would refer to Yuuno as Scrya, or by his full name.

I'm not sure if Zafira would do the same.
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 09:53   Link #34975
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Chrono and Signum strike me as the characters who address everyone around them by family name, except for family.

Thus, both of them would refer to Yuuno as Scrya, or by his full name.

I'm not sure if Zafira would do the same.
Zafira... Maybe. It could probably depend on who he is addressing outside the family. Chrono and Signum, yes.

The only issue with changing Signum's verbal references from Yuuno to Scrya is that it'll have to happen to chapters 1 and 2 as well. Shouldn't be too difficult, just time consuming.
Old 2011-11-16, 09:58   Link #34976
Altarian
Semi-Aspiring Writer

*deep breath*

Well, here I go. Hello, AS Nanoha FFT thread. I can't exactly say I've been a long-time lurker, but I have read through about a year's worth of the most recent posts (many hundreds of pages)! I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing new fiction as well as writers' thought processes, and I especially liked getting the chance to watch the HayatexVivio Files be born and grow.

Deathcurse, your ability to play upon heartstrings is ridiculous. I really wish I could write like you. *sigh*

Shigan, I am so in love with everything you write. I was blown away by 'Flying' and it was 'The Things We Tame' that really solidified in my head how HxV might look.

Moczo, I don't think I've ever laughed as hard at a fic as I did at 'Intercom'. You are a master of written comedic timing, especially in the world of crackfic!

It's been many years since I set my hand to write fanfiction, but in the long process of reading through this thread an idea or two appeared. The first result is below. I'm not at all confident that years of writing technical reports and learning to think like an engineer haven't eroded my creative writing skills entirely, but we'll see.

For your perusal:
Spoiler for On Borrowed Time:

Spoiler for Notes:

Anyway, that's what I have for you today. I do plan to stick around, and I swear that someday I'll find the time to watch Slayers and read Nanya's epic crossover of DOOM. I'd love some feedback on this as I attempt to gather some other plot threads together for a multi-parter which will have a very different, non-tragic feel to it.

Ciao, AS!
Altarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 10:29   Link #34977
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Well, you certainly did well with this story. It's an excellent short fic to say the least; although I must say that recent dabbling with emotional works have kind of dulled my senses so I can't say that it moved me. But I can tell you it will move someone's heart for sure.
Old 2011-11-16, 11:07   Link #34978
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Welcome to the board, Altarian. Glad to have you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altarian View Post
That was beautiful, quite honestly. It really tugged at the heartstrings. You did a very good job with everyone and handled Fate's dignified end exceptionally well. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Finished the edits on chapter 3. I was able to add in a bit of the beat-down, but not much. Signum's verbal addressing has also been edited.

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...28#post3858528

Last edited by Old_Iron; 2011-11-16 at 11:28. Reason: Update
Old_Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 12:20   Link #34979
shiroi mahotsukai
Under Death by College
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altarian View Post
*deep breath*

Well, here I go. Hello, AS Nanoha FFT thread. I can't exactly say I've been a long-time lurker, but I have read through about a year's worth of the most recent posts (many hundreds of pages)! I've thoroughly enjoyed seeing new fiction as well as writers' thought processes, and I especially liked getting the chance to watch the HayatexVivio Files be born and grow.

Deathcurse, your ability to play upon heartstrings is ridiculous. I really wish I could write like you. *sigh*

Shigan, I am so in love with everything you write. I was blown away by 'Flying' and it was 'The Things We Tame' that really solidified in my head how HxV might look.

Moczo, I don't think I've ever laughed as hard at a fic as I did at 'Intercom'. You are a master of written comedic timing, especially in the world of crackfic!

It's been many years since I set my hand to write fanfiction, but in the long process of reading through this thread an idea or two appeared. The first result is below. I'm not at all confident that years of writing technical reports and learning to think like an engineer haven't eroded my creative writing skills entirely, but we'll see.

For your perusal:

Spoiler for Notes:

Anyway, that's what I have for you today. I do plan to stick around, and I swear that someday I'll find the time to watch Slayers and read Nanya's epic crossover of DOOM. I'd love some feedback on this as I attempt to gather some other plot threads together for a multi-parter which will have a very different, non-tragic feel to it.

Ciao, AS!
*sniff* I think I'm tearing up, that was really sweet it sounded like a rather nice way to go really, fading out, to know you've said all that needs to be said for better or for worse, no secrets and no lies. To be able to face the end like that without flinching to know the time has come.

The line about not being a perfect copy really stood out for how accepting Fate can be, all her life she's held to those words but never let it slow her down or make her hesitate not even on her deathbed.

All that aside Welcome to the Board and looking forward to more.
"There are no winners or losers, there are only the living and the dead."
shiroi mahotsukai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 14:10   Link #34980
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Peek's Mini-Arcs:

Yagami Mid Four Dwell Takamachi Scrya Fatherhood Harlaown Dreams Dance Healing Twins Advice History Onwards Cycle Playdate Forging Meetings Search

BTF Omakes:

Old Iron Omakes 1, 2, 3 Mr Snuggles Omake Oh Bandit Tree Old Iron Omakes 4, 5

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Valkyrie Start:

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha